PDA

View Full Version : I think I need to go to a HS football game

Old Tiger
10-21-2013, 11:45 PM
I feel like I am losing my love of the HS game since I haven't been in a while. I've picked up on college and NFL more.

toddg
10-22-2013, 12:40 AM
Go to the Aledo/ftwsouthwest game and watch how fast speed gets negated...

Old Tiger
10-22-2013, 12:42 AM
Go to the Aledo/ftwsouthwest game and watch how fast speed gets negated...

I live in north San Antonio area. I would prefer games from this area up to Austin.

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2013, 04:55 AM
Canyon Lake, Wimberley, New Braunfels, Schertz Clemens, Cibolo Steele, Blanco, Smithson Valley - just some to think about.

Old Tiger
10-22-2013, 05:08 AM
Canyon Lake, Wimberley, New Braunfels, Schertz Clemens, Cibolo Steele, Blanco, Smithson Valley - just some to think about.

That Smithson Valley/New Braunsfels Canyon game looks like a pretty good one.

panfan
10-22-2013, 06:25 AM
I live in north San Antonio area. I would prefer games from this area up to Austin.

Judson

Matthew328
10-22-2013, 08:03 AM
Judson

you do need to go...there's nothing like Texas High School Football....pro and college are great but a Friday night beats them all...

There's a couple of real good games in San Antonio this week

Smithson Valley 7-0 vs. New Braunfels Canyon 6-1
San Antonio Reagan 7-0 vs. San Antonio Johnson 6-1

Old Tiger
10-22-2013, 06:23 PM
you do need to go...there's nothing like Texas High School Football....pro and college are great but a Friday night beats them all...

There's a couple of real good games in San Antonio this week

Smithson Valley 7-0 vs. New Braunfels Canyon 6-1
San Antonio Reagan 7-0 vs. San Antonio Johnson 6-1Yeah I know...the last game I went to was Cameron/Halletsville? In the playoffs last year.

I don't have any cousins who play anymore so I don't have the desire. Don't care about Rockdale football one bit.

Smithson Valley is only like 25 miles from me so I might have to check them out.