PDA

View Full Version : District 8 3A members, need some info....

BEAST
10-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Just curious about Lampasas, Llano, and Gatesville 7th grade teams. My sons team has played Burnet and LH. But I haven't heard much about the other teams.

BEAST

BEAST
10-22-2013, 10:22 AM
None of you Burnet parents or LH parents dont know anything about these other teams?

BEAST

panfan
10-22-2013, 12:45 PM
None of you Burnet parents or LH parents dont know anything about these other teams?BEAST

Betcha factory and g-dawg could give you some insights.

greendawg84
10-22-2013, 01:22 PM
Have not watched any of the 7th , they play with the Freshman . My boy is on JV . Gatesville and Bwood 8th killed out 8th A . Thats about all I know , sorry .

LHPfactory
10-22-2013, 01:24 PM
Just curious about Lampasas, Llano, and Gatesville 7th grade teams. My sons team has played Burnet and LH. But I haven't heard much about the other teams.

BEAST

Llano, yall will beat, they will play hard and are not bad, but you should beat them.

LH 7th-A won 44-8 over Llano, and that was with a running clock and pulling starters early.

Lampasas, not sure about this season, but their 6th grade age teams struggled in both Centex and HCYFL last season, with neither winning a game.

Gatesville, I will do some research on them.

I have a hunch the DC was decided last week in LH, though, that was the closest game our boys have had since 2011.
I was in Houston, and I have coached several of the Class of 2019 LH boys since Kindergarten and this was the first game I have ever missed with them.
I heard your boy was a heck of a ball player.

sandmaster
10-22-2013, 03:00 PM
I don't know much about Llano's 7th grade but I know Llano's 8th A lost by 6 points to wimberley in non district and are 2-0 in district play they are really good. The 8th B is undefeated this year. The loss to has been there only loss so far.

BEAST
10-22-2013, 08:29 PM
Llano, yall will beat, they will play hard and are not bad, but you should beat them.

LH 7th-A won 44-8 over Llano, and that was with a running clock and pulling starters early.

Lampasas, not sure about this season, but their 6th grade age teams struggled in both Centex and HCYFL last season, with neither winning a game.

Gatesville, I will do some research on them.

I have a hunch the DC was decided last week in LH, though, that was the closest game our boys have had since 2011.
I was in Houston, and I have coached several of the Class of 2019 LH boys since Kindergarten and this was the first game I have ever missed with them.
I heard your boy was a heck of a ball player.

Thanks for the kind words.

BEAST

greendawg84
10-23-2013, 07:56 AM
From the local paper . 7th green beat Gatesville 14-8 , 7th white won 36-14 . 8th green lost 22-6 , 8th white lost 41-2 .