20 Louisville .2556
21 South Carolina .2161
22 Michigan .1637
23 UCF .1394
24 Nebraska .1354
25 Oregon State .1042

Old Tiger
10-20-2013, 08:43 PM
Missouri will get exposed later in the season, their two best wins aren't that impressive.

YTBulldogs
10-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Baylor needs to be higher IMO.

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2013, 08:55 PM
Missouri will get exposed later in the season, their two best wins aren't that impressive.

Yeah. I agree

Plus Franklin is out too right?

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2013, 08:55 PM
Baylor needs to be higher IMO.

Who have they played again?

Old Tiger
10-20-2013, 08:56 PM
Who have they played again?

Everybody on their schedule

Old Tiger
10-20-2013, 08:58 PM
Truth is, if Baylor's jersey read Texas or USC they would be ranked in the top 3-4 teams in the nation in human polls.

Txbroadcaster
10-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Truth is, if Baylor's jersey read Texas or USC they would be ranked in the top 3-4 teams in the nation in human polls.

It is the computer killing them

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2013, 10:05 PM
It is the computer killing them

Yeah because the computer actually considers strength of schedule...

Old Tiger
10-20-2013, 10:08 PM
Yeah because the computer actually considers strength of schedule...

SOS is based on a poll prior to games even being played. IMO they need to do away with coaches poll till about 4-6 weeks into the season.

NastySlot
10-20-2013, 10:09 PM

one of the few times I agree with you.

MustangFootball
10-20-2013, 11:15 PM
Heck yeah Texas Tech predicted to finish 8th in the league now ranked in the top 10 in the BCS.

GUNS UP!!!!

Old Tiger
10-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Heck yeah Texas Tech predicted to finish 8th in the league now ranked in the top 10 in the BCS.

GUNS UP!!!!

Their schedule is worse than Baylors.

D'Highlander
10-21-2013, 06:10 AM
Why is LSU so high? the have been beaten by two currently unranked teams.

Roughneck93
10-27-2013, 08:17 PM
Week 2...

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/W6u6wBx.sUuVV7GGIuDYvA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTczMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2013-10-27/b3bb26a9-2bf6-4ddd-9c3a-223b0c86a004_bcs-rankings-week9.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/bcs-standings-oregon-leapfrogs-florida-state-move-no-005734803--ncaaf.html

hollywood
10-27-2013, 08:43 PM
The top 4 are the best in the nation without question IMO

Bosqueville
10-27-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm a big baylor fan but that game at OSU has me worried.

Old Tiger
10-27-2013, 08:56 PM
If Baylor wins the next 3 games they will just the two teams in front of them.

hollywood
10-27-2013, 09:13 PM
I'm a big baylor fan but that game at OSU has me worried.

The next 3 should have Baylor fans concerned.

OU
T Tech
OSU
Then a down TCU
Then the big boys of Texas

I don't see Baylor getting through the next 5 undefeated. Just don't see it happening.

Old Tiger
10-27-2013, 09:42 PM
A&M might not even make the cotton bowl!

Saggy Aggie
10-27-2013, 10:00 PM
No way Baylor wins out. They played one MAYBE average team and gave up 43 points I think...

Old Tiger
10-27-2013, 10:11 PM
No way Baylor wins out. They played one MAYBE average team and gave up 43 points I think...

WVU score was 56-14 at halftime. Backup D gave up 28 points in the second half, lol.

Baylor starting D has given up a total of like 59 points all season. 25 of those against Kansas State.

NastySlot
10-27-2013, 10:13 PM
A&M might not even make the cotton bowl!

this is a bad thing?

Old Tiger
10-27-2013, 10:22 PM
this is a bad thing?

When you aren't playing in the MNC, BCS, or Cotton it is.

Might be the Outback or Chik Fil A

Saggy Aggie
10-27-2013, 10:34 PM

Still a lot of football to be played

Old Tiger
10-27-2013, 10:39 PM
Still a lot of football to be played

will all come down to how auburn continues to play/LSU game

NastySlot
10-27-2013, 10:39 PM

the Cotton Bowl was great in the 60's maybe even the in the 70's. If your not playing for the MNC or next season in the playoff all the bowls are the same. Regardless of the payout. Tie ins mess things up it should be about matchups.

my money thinks Mizzou will be in Dallas.....match up v. Horns likely.

oh my the way I wouldn't be surprised if the Horns beat Baylor

NastySlot
10-27-2013, 10:40 PM
will all come down to how auburn continues to play/LSU game

I have a feeling the Johnny factor might come in to play with the sugar bowl....they might take a three loss Aggie team over two loss Auburn.

Old Tiger
10-27-2013, 10:40 PM
Looking at the standings/schedules A&M should finish 3rd in the division again.

Old Tiger
10-27-2013, 10:41 PM
the Cotton Bowl was great in the 60's maybe even the in the 70's. If your not playing for the MNC or next season in the playoff all the bowls are the same. Regardless of the payout. Tie ins mess things up it should be about matchups.

my money thinks Mizzou will be in Dallas.....match up v. Horns likely.

oh my the way I wouldn't be surprised if the Horns beat BaylorI will be too, to your last sentence.

The big 12 race should be very fun these next 4-6 weeks.

Oklahoma State/Tech loser should be eliminated from big 12 championship discussions.

NastySlot
10-27-2013, 10:48 PM
I will be too, to your last sentence.

The big 12 race should be very fun these next 4-6 weeks.

Oklahoma State/Tech loser should be eliminated from big 12 championship discussions.

eliminated but still big factors into who wins it all.

Old Tiger
10-27-2013, 10:51 PM
eliminated but still big factors into who wins it all.

Yup...a lot of football to figure out with

Oklahoma St
Oklahoma
Texas
Tech
Baylor

I really wish Texas would have fired Diaz after last season knowing that his defense was the worst defense in the history of UT football.

NastySlot
10-27-2013, 11:01 PM
Looking at the standings/schedules A&M should finish 3rd in the division again.

yes a very tough division.....remember they are only in year two of getting it handed to them. Remember most on this site predicted they wouldn't make a splash in the SEC for at least four or five years if ever.

Also some even wondered how they could compete with a Conference USA coach in the SEC.....and that offense they want to win with a 3 Star QB that according to the experts is DB not to mention those receivers...what you have a guy with one year of hs ball under his belt, a 1A qb, a kid from a 3A school that had to walk on at JUCO and a white guy that was two years ago playing on the Womens BB scout team....they will be lucky to see a bowl game----crazy Aggies.:crazy1:

NastySlot
10-27-2013, 11:07 PM
Yup...a lot of football to figure out with

Oklahoma St
Oklahoma
Texas
Tech
Baylor

I really wish Texas would have fired Diaz after last season knowing that his defense was the worst defense in the history of UT football.

I think Diaz might be a good coach but was not ready for something like Texas.

The talent is there...the Horn defense isn't that bad. The poor tackling and angles is something a lot Defense are having a problems with.

Two things I think contribute....not enough contact any more in practice and teaching tackling is something that has to be taught on every level it should be expected recruits come it with good techinque but coaches are nuts for taking it for granted. Watching Cal play last weekend they had a great piece on the Rugby tackle techique- what a novel idea to watch the tackling techique of guys who tackle with out pads.

Old Tiger
10-27-2013, 11:45 PM
yes a very tough division.....remember they are only in year two of getting it handed to them. Remember most on this site predicted they wouldn't make a splash in the SEC for at least four or five years if ever.

Also some even wondered how they could compete with a Conference USA coach in the SEC.....and that offense they want to win with a 3 Star QB that according to the experts is DB not to mention those receivers...what you have a guy with one year of hs ball under his belt, a 1A qb, a kid from a 3A school that had to walk on at JUCO and a white guy that was two years ago playing on the Womens BB scout team....they will be lucky to see a bowl game----crazy Aggies.:crazy1:
No one predicted Manziel, that has been the saving grace. Mike Evans and Manziel should be gone after this year. We will see how this team responds without those two. Their defense is still 2 years away from being very good. Winning with a big 12 roster in the mighty SEC, same for Mizzou! Big 12 was so weak! haha

Old Tiger
10-27-2013, 11:46 PM
I think Diaz might be a good coach but was not ready for something like Texas.

The talent is there...the Horn defense isn't that bad. The poor tackling and angles is something a lot Defense are having a problems with.

Two things I think contribute....not enough contact any more in practice and teaching tackling is something that has to be taught on every level it should be expected recruits come it with good techinque but coaches are nuts for taking it for granted. Watching Cal play last weekend they had a great piece on the Rugby tackle techique- what a novel idea to watch the tackling techique of guys who tackle with out pads.
The poor tackling and angles goes back to coaching. When Robinson took over he went back to fundamental drills and basics with the guys and it has shown with their tackling and technique. IDK what Diaz was coaching them to do but it wasn't working and the fundamentals weren't there.

As bad as Edmonds has been this year the sky is the limit for him and would love to have seen how he would of grown with Muschamp as his coach, but Robinson has him heading in the right direction.

hollywood
10-28-2013, 12:06 AM
The poor tackling and angles goes back to coaching. When Robinson took over he went back to fundamental drills and basics with the guys and it has shown with their tackling and technique. IDK what Diaz was coaching them to do but it wasn't working and the fundamentals weren't there.

As bad as Edmonds has been this year the sky is the limit for him and would love to have seen how he would of grown with Muschamp as his coach, but Robinson has him heading in the right direction.

Diaz was teaching players to lead with their outside shoulder to force runners/receivers to the outside. Lots of missed tackles and yards after contact for the opposing team. Fundamentals are to lead with the inside shoulder, head across body to try and force runner/receiver back inside or make the tackle. He was teaching bad fundamentals. Shoulda been fired last year.

D'Highlander
10-28-2013, 06:14 AM
Diaz was teaching players to lead with their outside shoulder to force runners/receivers to the outside. Lots of missed tackles and yards after contact for the opposing team. Fundamentals are to lead with the inside shoulder, head across body to try and force runner/receiver back inside or make the tackle. He was teaching bad fundamentals. Shoulda been fired last year.

IMO it was evident that Diaz didn't make adjustments well or at all... (BYU game) It seemed he was stubborn when Mack was telling him to stop the read option.

coachc45
10-28-2013, 07:13 AM

Thats not entirely true. Fundamentals are set up based on your defense and the design of a play. Take counter for instance..... The play is designed to kick out the end, block down/double the tackle, lead an olineman on the linebacker between the tackles. Why would you take the blocks on with your inside shoulder and allow the play to be ran as it is drawn up. Take on blocks with outside shoulder and spill it. Make the runner go where his blocking ain't?

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Thats not entirely true. Fundamentals are set up based on your defense and the design of a play. Take counter for instance..... The play is designed to kick out the end, block down/double the tackle, lead an olineman on the linebacker between the tackles. Why would you take the blocks on with your inside shoulder and allow the play to be ran as it is drawn up. Take on blocks with outside shoulder and spill it. Make the runner go where his blocking ain't?

Diaz was designing video game type plays for defense.

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 06:59 PM
No one predicted Manziel, that has been the saving grace. Mike Evans and Manziel should be gone after this year. We will see how this team responds without those two. Their defense is still 2 years away from being very good. Winning with a big 12 roster in the mighty SEC, same for Mizzou! Big 12 was so weak! haha

might have something to with that conference USA coach they hired. I like to believe he has put together a good staff. I'm really high on S&C guy he's a Rockdale Alum. Jackson.

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 07:01 PM
Diaz was designing video game type plays for defense.

What is the story behind the video games? I was listening to a parody Mack Brown interview and a reference to Diaz having more time to play his video games was made.

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 07:01 PM
might have something to with that conference USA coach they hired. I like to believe he has put together a good staff. I'm really high on S&C guy he's a Rockdale Alum. Jackson.
We will see how good the DC is.

Also at the end of the year if there are 4 undefeated teams and I am the coaches of the two teams left out of the MNC. You better bet your last dollar that I am lobbying the media/fans to get the matchup of that.

Bama/FSU/Oregon - MNC

Ohio State/FSU/ORegon - undefeated match up

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 07:36 PM
We will see how good the DC is.

Also at the end of the year if there are 4 undefeated teams and I am the coaches of the two teams left out of the MNC. You better bet your last dollar that I am lobbying the media/fans to get the matchup of that.

Bama/FSU/Oregon - MNC

Ohio State/FSU/ORegon - undefeated match up

lobbying like you boy Mack did with that Rose Bowl Bid....wait not you boy anymore.
Beleive it or not I like Mack and he regardless of what you the poster on Shaggy think he's a very Coach.

That lobbying set up the next season if I remember right a MNC in the same stadium he lobbied to play in a year before....Great move.
He get s rid of Diaz, not sure about his new hire but he knows what he's doing tells everyone they can still win the conference and guess what? He's a few more wins away from being a prophet.

Like I said I like college football and will credit where credit is due.

I'm really thinking if FSU gets by Miami and (don't laugh too hard) Florida they should be the number one team going into the MNC. They are doing what Baylor is doing but against better comp.

Bama and Oregon not too sure which goes.

Oregon and Ohio State set up a made for Rose bowl.

1st and goal
10-28-2013, 07:40 PM
Still a lot of football to play. I see your back at your old tigger trolling tricks again. Same as it ever was. Funny how a couple of wins has everything smooth as glass again.

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 08:52 PM
lobbying like you boy Mack did with that Rose Bowl Bid....wait not you boy anymore.
Beleive it or not I like Mack and he regardless of what you the poster on Shaggy think he's a very Coach.

That lobbying set up the next season if I remember right a MNC in the same stadium he lobbied to play in a year before....Great move.
He get s rid of Diaz, not sure about his new hire but he knows what he's doing tells everyone they can still win the conference and guess what? He's a few more wins away from being a prophet.

Like I said I like college football and will credit where credit is due.

I'm really thinking if FSU gets by Miami and (don't laugh too hard) Florida they should be the number one team going into the MNC. They are doing what Baylor is doing but against better comp.

Bama and Oregon not too sure which goes.

Oregon and Ohio State set up a made for Rose bowl.
Miami is lucky to be undefeated. FSU should blow by them. But after that game their SOS goes south. Oregon's SOS only increases from here on out, same with Baylor.

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 09:37 PM
Miami is lucky to be undefeated. FSU should blow by them. But after that game their SOS goes south. Oregon's SOS only increases from here on out, same with Baylor.

This all true but imo and not trying to change yours FSU is playing the best football of anyone right now.

Old Tiger
10-28-2013, 09:41 PM
This all true but imo and not trying to change yours FSU is playing the best football of anyone right now.

They are indeed. Here is my top 5.

1. Bama, until proven otherwise
2. Oregon
3. FSU
4. Ohio St
5. Baylor

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 09:50 PM
They are indeed. Here is my top 5.

1. Bama, until proven otherwise
2. Oregon
3. FSU
4. Ohio St
5. Baylor

well Bama is good but I don't always go with until proven...reality is I think Oregon or FSU could be Bama tommorrow. Problem with MNC is too much time untill game is played. Saban is going Saban with that much time.
So I would probably go today with

1. FSU
2 Oregon
3 Bama
4. Baylor
5. OSU

I think Baylor would drill OSU and play with the first three I listed but in the end Baylor will be matched on the OL and DL v. the top three.

Saggy Aggie
10-28-2013, 10:03 PM
LOL, Baylor...

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 10:10 PM
LOL, Baylor...

I know laugh but I think they have a good scheme...spread you out wider than the numbers and use their speed. Not too fancy but it's worked v. the teams they have played and is good when the team you are playing is better than you which is why i think it might work over the next few weeks but not sure if it can every week.

Esp with a good back in the backfield.

NastySlot
10-28-2013, 10:12 PM
well Bama is good but I don't always go with until proven...reality is I think Oregon or FSU could be Bama tommorrow. Problem with MNC is too much time untill game is played. Saban is going Saban with that much time.
So I would probably go today with

1. FSU
2 Oregon
3 Bama
4. Baylor
5. OSU

I think Baylor would drill OSU and play with the first three I listed but in the end Baylor will be matched on the OL and DL v. the top three.

meant to write overmatched on the OL and DL v. the top three.

D'Highlander
10-29-2013, 06:24 AM
I don't think Baylor can make it thru that schedule without at least one loss. Especially after seeing them struggle against a poor kstate team. I hope they prove me wrong but we will see.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the longhorns run the table...

Roughneck93
11-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Updated...

1. Alabama
2. Florida State
3. Oregon
4. Ohio State
5. Stanford
6. Baylor
7. Clemson
8. Missouri
9. Auburn
10. Oklahoma
11. Miami (Fla.)
12. South Carolina
13. LSU
14. Oklahoma State
15. Texas A&M
16. Fresno State
17. Michigan State
18. Northern Illinois
19. UCLA
20. Louisville
21. UCF
22. Arizona State
23. Notre Dame
24. Wisconsin
25. Texas Tech

Eagle 1
11-07-2013, 09:36 PM
LOL, Baylor...

Halftime:
Baylor - 24
OU - 5

Still taking them bears lightly?
Everybody knew when Briles went there he would have Baylor competing and IMO he is the best coach in the Big 12, even though I am a Tech fan.
I hope Tech beats Baylor, but......I wouldn't be totally disappointed if Tech lost to Baylor; provided Baylor goes on to win tonight.

Roughneck93
11-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Oregon down 14-0...

villebacker
11-07-2013, 11:18 PM
LOL, Baylor...

Baylor would whip A&M handily. If they run the tables people will still be saying Baylor hasn't played anyone yet. A&M doesn't have enough defense to slow Baylor and Baylor does have a defense that would slow A&M.

hollywood
11-08-2013, 12:05 AM
And Oregon goes down

Weebe
11-08-2013, 01:05 AM
Baylor would whip A&M handily. If they run the tables people will still be saying Baylor hasn't played anyone yet. A&M doesn't have enough defense to slow Baylor and Baylor does have a defense that would slow A&M.

Is Baylor's defense better than Bama's?

I'd say not even close. So A&M would score 50 on Baylor if necessary. It would be a shootout.

Old Tiger
11-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Is Baylor's defense better than Bama's?

I'd say not even close. So A&M would score 50 on Baylor if necessary. It would be a shootout.

I think they are more equipped to play a team like A&M than Bama is.

Weebe
11-08-2013, 01:27 AM
I think they are more equipped to play a team like A&M than Bama is.

Because they shut down the worst passing team in d1 tonight?

Alabama, outside if the A&M game, is giving up slightly over 5 points per game.

Old Tiger
11-08-2013, 01:35 AM
Because they shut down the worst passing team in d1 tonight?

Alabama, outside if the A&M game, is giving up slightly over 5 points per game.

Did I say they were better than Bama D? No, I said they are more equipped to play a team like A&M than Bama is.

Weebe
11-08-2013, 01:50 AM
Offensively, probably. Defensively, definitely not.

Which is why i said it would be a shootout. Your response would suggest you disagreed.

Of course, you also think Texas has a tougher schedule than A&M next year, so that tells me all I need to know about your football knowledge.

Old Tiger
11-08-2013, 03:19 AM
Offensively, probably. Defensively, definitely not.

Which is why i said it would be a shootout. Your response would suggest you disagreed.

Of course, you also think Texas has a tougher schedule than A&M next year, so that tells me all I need to know about your football knowledge.
Baylor beats A&M by at least 10

slingshot
11-08-2013, 09:11 AM
Baylor beats A&M by at least 10Probably more...

1st and goal
11-08-2013, 09:52 AM
Baylor beats A&M by at least 10

Unless they meet in a bowl, we'll never know. But you can keep thinking as you dream.

coach
11-08-2013, 10:12 AM
My top 10 if everyone who is supose to win this week

1. Bama
2. Florida St.
3. Baylor
4. Stanford
5. Ohio St.
6. Oregon
7. Clemson
8. Auburn
9. ATM
10. Mizzouri

hollywood
11-08-2013, 11:00 AM
I bet Tech would give aTm all they could handle. Ag's are not top 10 material with that defense.

panther89
11-08-2013, 11:06 AM
I am an Aggie fan, but I think Baylor, right now, would beat A&M. That Aggie defense could not handle the Baylor offense. I think it would be a shootout though. Of course, this is my opinion, take it or leave it.

vtskneb
11-08-2013, 11:06 AM
I bet Tech would give aTm all they could handle. Ag's are not top 10 material with that defense.

Couldn't agree more. A&M is very salty offensively and will always be in a game because of JFF. However, they can't cover air defensively.

Deuce
11-08-2013, 11:44 AM
I am an Aggie fan, but I think Baylor, right now, would beat A&M. That Aggie defense could not handle the Baylor offense. I think it would be a shootout though. Of course, this is my opinion, take it or leave it.

Wow, can't believe this is coming out of a AG fans mouth!

coach
11-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Couldn't agree more. A&M is very salty offensively and will always be in a game because of JFF. However, they can't cover air defensively.

Hey they stopped air last week. The air is know as utep lol

Old Tiger
11-08-2013, 04:22 PM

2%'er

Roughneck93
11-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Updated rankings...

1. Alabama
2. Florida State
3. Ohio State
4. Stanford
5. Baylor
6. Oregon
7. Auburn
8. Clemson
9. Missouri
10. South Carolina
11. Texas A&M
12. Oklahoma State
13. UCLA
14. Fresno State
15. Northern Illinois
16. Michigan State
17. Central Florida
18. Oklahoma
19. Arizona State
20. Louisville
21. LSU
22. Wisconsin
23. Miami (Fla.)
24. Texas
25. Georgia

D'Highlander
11-11-2013, 07:51 AM
The system is rigged... how is Stanford's computer ranking so high (.910) with a loss to Utah?

panther89
11-11-2013, 10:59 AM

I love Texas A&M. No, I did not go there, but grew up loving the Aggies. But it is just my opinion that Baylor could beat A&M. Like I said, you can take it or leave it. It is my opinion. I am a realist. Now, I would love to see them play, because I do think it would be a shootout. I just don't think the Aggies have the defense to stop Baylor's offense. On the other hand, I don't think Baylor could stop Manziel either. Again, just my opinion.

sahen
11-11-2013, 05:01 PM
I love Texas A&M. No, I did not go there, but grew up loving the Aggies. But it is just my opinion that Baylor could beat A&M. Like I said, you can take it or leave it. It is my opinion. I am a realist. Now, I would love to see them play, because I do think it would be a shootout. I just don't think the Aggies have the defense to stop Baylor's offense. On the other hand, I don't think Baylor could stop Manziel either. Again, just my opinion.

Baylor's defense is not bad at all. That said the Aggie offense with Manziel is a different animal. I imagine if the 2 played it'd be a 70-42 type situation where the Baylor defense stops the Aggies a few times, but the Aggie defense gets scored on almost every possession. Maybe it would be closer if Baylor turned over the ball, but they have been pretty good at holding on to the ball this year.

Old Tiger
11-11-2013, 06:10 PM

2%'er t-shirt ag!

1st and goal
11-11-2013, 10:19 PM
2%'er t-shirt ag!
While we're trolling, add Vanderbilt and Miss State to the teams that could beat UT this year....that is all. :)

Roughneck93
11-17-2013, 09:39 PM
Updated...

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/TSGFVivUaOt4uOZp2iM1qQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2013-11-17/94c71a07-5db7-43a3-ab39-efced0f8782c_bcs13.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/bcs-standings-no-4-baylor-inches-closer-no-015829112--ncaaf.html

PhiI C
11-17-2013, 09:42 PM
BCS is probably hoping they will get off the hook with Baylor losing the Oklahoma State or Texas and Ohio State losing a bowl game.

ogg
11-17-2013, 09:49 PM
BCS is probably hoping they will get off the hook with Baylor losing the Oklahoma State or Texas and Ohio State losing a bowl game.

I agree Phil, but you know Baylor's not losing to anyone this year.

panther89
11-18-2013, 11:12 AM
2%'er t-shirt ag!

That really hurts. (SARCASM)

coach
11-18-2013, 11:19 AM
ATM got jobbed this week in the BCS standings

Emerson1
11-18-2013, 11:23 AM
ATM got jobbed this week in the BCS standings

The computers hate them. 17th.

Rabid Cougar
11-18-2013, 12:21 PM
I just want Baylor to play ANYBODY but the BCS buster or the winner of the American Airline Conference, which I am afraid is going to happen. God help Ohio State is Baylor is paired with them.

Ags and Bears version 2013, that would be freaking awesome. Not sure who would win but predict both would score 50+. They would set some sort of record.

Old Tiger
11-18-2013, 01:58 PM
Baylor is ahead of Ohio St in the computers now, but the voters prevented them from being ahead of them in the standings.

waterboy
11-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Baylor did move up to the #4 spot in the BCS this week. Baylor has a tough schedule coming up, though. If they can win out with the likes of Oklahoma State and Texas still on their schedule, I think they'll definitely earn the respect they crave.

panther89
11-18-2013, 02:26 PM
Unfortunately, I don't see them passing Alabama or Florida State if they both keep winning. The could pass Ohio State, they are only a few percentage points behind them now. They still have to beat Oklahoma State, but if they get past them, I think they will beat TCU and Texas. Gonna be interesting to see who they will play in the bowl season.

caleb_mccaig
11-18-2013, 02:27 PM
Sucks the BCS will match Baylor up against Fresno St. or UCF. It's the exact same tactic they used when TCU and Boise both made the BCS and instead of another Boise vs. Oklahoma happening they paired them together to avoid having another big upset. Granted, they did let NIU, who has the best player in the country this year BTW, play FSU last year and it wasn't the blowout everyone was expecting.
I just will pray that somehow Baylor and Oregon or Baylor and Ohio State meet up so in case Baylor does win people won't say, "they didn't play anyone all year and beat Fresno St./UCF in the BCS game."

waterboy
11-18-2013, 02:35 PM
When do they roll out the "plus one" BCS playoffs, matching the top 4 BCS teams in the playoffs?

caleb_mccaig
11-18-2013, 02:44 PM
Next year. It wouldn't be the BCS's style to not go out in a bull crap way though.

Emerson1
11-18-2013, 02:45 PM
I just want Baylor to play ANYBODY but the BCS buster or the winner of the American Airline Conference, which I am afraid is going to happen. God help Ohio State is Baylor is paired with them.

Ags and Bears version 2013, that would be freaking awesome. Not sure who would win but predict both would score 50+. They would set some sort of record.

There are a lot of bad outcomes possible right now. CFN has Michigan State, UFC, and Fresno State to make BCS games. Then either Missouri/A&M. Too lazy to look up conference affiliations, but the only appealing one in there is A&M for the Texas v. Texas factor. Playing a SEC team that knows what defense is would be more appealing.

waterboy
11-18-2013, 03:08 PM
Next year. It wouldn't be the BCS's style to not go out in a bull crap way though.

No kidding. This year is a perfect example of why playoffs are needed. Too much money involved for conferences to change the whole system now, though. I wish there was a true playoff bracket, but since conferences decide it won't happen anytime soon. The plus one is a step in the right direction, though.

Roughneck93
11-24-2013, 10:39 PM
Updated...

1. Alabama .9881

2. Florida State .9697

3. Ohio State .9200

4. Auburn .8236

5. Missouri .8077

6. Clemson .7726

7. Oklahoma State .7615

8. Stanford .6665

9. Baylor .6456

10. South Carolina .6101

11. Michigan State .5780

12. Arizona State .5052

13. Oregon .4950

14. Northern Illinois .4620

15. Wisconsin .4448

16. Fresno State .4124

17. LSU .3737

18. Oklahoma .3380

19. UCF .3364

20. Louisville .2522

21. Texas A&M .2243

22. UCLA .1921

23. USC .1779

24. Duke .0885

25. Notre Dame .0674

Roughneck93
12-01-2013, 08:58 PM
Updated...

1. Florida State
2. Ohio State
3. Auburn
4. Alabama
5. Missouri
6. Oklahoma State
7. Stanford
8. South Carolina
9. Baylor
10. Michigan State
11. Arizona State
12. Oregon
13. Clemson
14. Northern Illinois
15. LSU
16. Central Florida
17. Oklahoma
18.UCLA
19. Louisville
20. Duke
21. Wisconsin
22. Georgia
23. Fresno State
24. Texas A&M
25. Texas

Old Tiger
12-01-2013, 09:00 PM
Just win Ohio St and Florida St, just win.

NastySlot
12-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Just win Ohio St and Florida St, just win.

Man what's the deal with Mich. State absolutely no love for them with 1 loss.

Old Tiger
12-01-2013, 09:15 PM

No offense, but there defense is quite amazing.

Roughneck93
12-08-2013, 12:09 AM

MSU got the job done tonight.

oldtownag
12-08-2013, 06:58 AM
SEC in position to do it again!