Sinton 46 Rio Hondo 39
Orange Grove 35 George West 21
Ingleside 54 Odem 13
CC Miller 14 West Oso 12
Rockport Fulton 42 CC Moody 20
Robstown 27 Banquete 14

Week 3
Raymondville 36 Sinton 29
Tuloso Midway 28 West Oso 7 (Game called in 3rd qtr)
Orange Grove 49 Aransas Pass 14
Ingleside 42 Beeville 0 (Game called in 3rd qtr)
Odem 14 Robstown 12 (Game called at halftime, didn't count)
Gregory Portland 21 Rockport Fulton 7 (Game called at halftime,didn't count)

Week 4
Sinton 23 Laredo LBJ 0
Orange Grove 69 Lyford 20
Cuero 16 Ingleside 14
Robstown (2-1) Bye
West Oso 45 John Paul II 0
Vanderbilt Industrial 28 Rockport Fulton 21

Week 5
Kingsville 27 Robstown 0
Sinton,Orange Grove,Ingleside,Rockport Fulton and West Oso Byes

Week 6 District
Ingleside 35 Sinton 23
Orange Grove 55 Rockport Fulton 3
Robstown 22 West Oso 0

Week 7 District
Sinton 35 Orange Grove 27
Ingleside 54 West Oso 7
Rockport Fulton 31 Robstown 27

Week 8 District
Rockport Fulton at Sinton
Ingleside at Robstown
Orange Grove at West Oso

School ----------- W L *Pct. PF PA---- W L *Pct. *PF PA *Streak

Ingleside----------2-0 1.000 89 30---- 5-2 0.714 247 98 2 W

Sinton-------------1-1 0.500 68 62---- 5-2 0.714 252 205 1 W

Orange Grove-----1-1 0.500 89 38---- 6-1 0.857 315 121 1 L

Rockport-Fulton--1-1 0.500 34 82---- 2-4 0.286 152 241 1 W

Robstown----------1-1 0.500 49 31---- 3-4 0.429 138 160 1 L

West Oso----------0-2 0.000 07 76---- 2-5 0.286 107 170 2 L

MUSTANG69
10-21-2013, 08:22 AM
If WO could beat R-f there is a chance of a three way tie for the 4th playoff spot and If OG beats Ingleside then most likely there will be a 3 way tie for first. Weird. I don't think either will happen so this is probably a wasted post.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-21-2013, 09:10 AM
West Oso has no offense, they might get shut out or score once in each game.

Orange Grove has the most dangerous offense in the district, Ingleside will be a tough game to win in that last game but it's still a toss up. Good test for both just before the playoffs.

MUSTANG69
10-21-2013, 10:40 AM
West Oso has no offense, they might get shut out or score once in each game.

Orange Grove has the most dangerous offense in the district, Ingleside will be a tough game to win in that last game but it's still a toss up. Good test for both just before the playoffs.

What's your thoughts on OG's defense? Seems like Sinton was able to move the ball pretty good against them.

Phil C
10-21-2013, 10:49 AM
What's your thoughts on OG's defense? Seems like Sinton was able to move the ball pretty good against them.

69 I heard that was true but also at any given time they can make a big play. The 4th playoff team may not be decided until Rockport-Fulton plays West Oso at the end of the year. Right now I think it will for sure be Ingleside, Sinton and Orange Grove in the playoffs.

MUSTANG69
10-21-2013, 12:03 PM
69 I heard that was true but also at any given time they can make a big play. The 4th playoff team may not be decided until Rockport-Fulton plays West Oso at the end of the year. Right now I think it will for sure be Ingleside, Sinton and Orange Grove in the playoffs.

West Oso doesn't stand a chance against Rockport-Fulton. they had had 24 boys suited up against Ingleside. They couldn't do anything until Ingleside's subs came in and they still struggled.

I was just wondering about OG's defense. They had held opponents to pretty low scores and then Sinton hangs 35 on them. Seems like their defense had not really been tested until the Sinton game.

99IHSMustang
10-21-2013, 12:46 PM
I wonder what Bull Butler's thoughts are? He seemed pretty confident that OG was going to beat Sinton and Ingleside. Of course the matchup with Ingleside is yet to come.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-21-2013, 12:50 PM
What's your thoughts on OG's defense? Seems like Sinton was able to move the ball pretty good against them. Their defense is good, they faced some of the same teams Ingleside faced and they also beat Raymondville a team imo that had the best running backs we have face this season. They crushed Lyford that has a good passing game.

Bottom line Sinton used every possible down to move the chains on them with a power running game they featured for the first time this season.

Sinton move the ball on Ingleside also but imo Sinton going to this running game has made it more difficult to key on the qb.

Ranger354
10-21-2013, 02:28 PM
OG beats ingelside by 2 TDs ...

MUSTANG69
10-21-2013, 02:39 PM

You Sinton folks will be pulling for OG. A tie for first is better than second place. Just don't count the Mustangs out yet. A lot of folks didn't think Sinton would beat OG and they did. A bunch of folks didn't think Ingleside could beat Sinton and they did.

Phil C
10-21-2013, 02:41 PM
I head heard that the OG defense would give up yards and points but at any given point and time they could make the big play and stop the other team or get a turnover.

Phil C
10-21-2013, 02:43 PM
West Oso doesn't stand a chance against Rockport-Fulton. they had had 24 boys suited up against Ingleside. They couldn't do anything until Ingleside's subs came in and they still struggled.

I was just wondering about OG's defense. They had held opponents to pretty low scores and then Sinton hangs 35 on them. Seems like their defense had not really been tested until the Sinton game.

In that case regarding Rockport-Fulton they will probably be the 4th team in the playoffs since they beat Robstown. Still anything can happen.

99IHSMustang
10-21-2013, 02:52 PM

Haha..

99IHSMustang
10-21-2013, 02:58 PM
You Sinton folks will be pulling for OG. A tie for first is better than second place. Just don't count the Mustangs out yet. A lot of folks didn't think Sinton would beat OG and they did. A bunch of folks didn't think Ingleside could beat Sinton and they did.

I like your sig. Mustang69. :)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-21-2013, 03:53 PM

yea nice one :)

99IHSMustang
10-21-2013, 03:59 PM

I am glade we can both agree on something :2thumbsup

MUSTANG69
10-21-2013, 04:10 PM

I try.

MUSTANG69
10-21-2013, 04:14 PM

Thank you

MustangFootball
10-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Same as least year Ingleside is in the drivers seat, and controls their own fate in district, they just need to stay focused and not take any game for granted. Last year I believe Ingleside over looked OG cause of that weak schedule, well they had the same weak schedule this year, so that's nothing new, I believe they will be better prepared and should take care if business. Right now Ingleside needs to worry about a much improved Robstown team.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-21-2013, 07:13 PM
Same as least year Ingleside is in the drivers seat, and controls their own fate in district, they just need to stay focused and not take any game for granted. Last year I believe Ingleside over looked OG cause of that weak schedule, well they had the same weak schedule this year, so that's nothing new, I believe they will be better prepared and should take care if business. Right now Ingleside needs to worry about a much improved Robstown team.Weak schedule? Ingleside played Odem and George West just like Orange Grove. OG deserves some credit, they're looking to get their 4 straight district title so they'll be prepare for that game when it gets here. :) hopefully that gets game of the week.

Ranger354
10-21-2013, 07:50 PM
Haha..

I have to give you Nags a hard time. Of course Sinton wants OG to win. I wish I could go to this game it should be a good match up.

99IHSMustang
10-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Same as least year Ingleside is in the drivers seat, and controls their own fate in district

The difference this year is that Ingleside's D has played better up to this point. Offense wins game defense wins championships.

MustangFootball
10-21-2013, 10:58 PM
Weak schedule? Ingleside played Odem and George West just like Orange Grove. OG deserves some credit, they're looking to get their 4 straight district title so they'll be prepare for that game when it gets here. :) hopefully that gets game of the week.

Yeah I agree with you Ingleside did play GW and Odem, those were are weaker team in pre-district, but you can't compare Aransas Pass, Raymondville and Lyford and say they are the same caliber teams as Refugio, Cuero and Beeville ....I know Beeville sucks but they've been on our schedule for the past 5 years.

pirate4state
10-21-2013, 11:33 PM
Hey Ingleside peeps y'all know a Ward Dreason? He is being such a whiney hater on Facebook. It's actual quite comical. Clearly the man hates Sinton and even with y'alls 2 wins the past 2 years he cannot get past the fact that we are "media darlings" {his words} and that the local news aren't giving Barajas enough attention. :thinking:

Good win for our Pirates this week. Gotta get ready for Rockport. They'll be coming at us with everything they have................

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2013, 07:45 AM
Yeah I agree with you Ingleside did play GW and Odem, those were are weaker team in pre-district, but you can't compare Aransas Pass, Raymondville and Lyford and say they are the same caliber teams as Refugio, Cuero and Beeville ....I know Beeville sucks but they've been on our schedule for the past 5 years.

Beeville? :) come on even Aransas Pass and Lyford can chalk up a win if they had Beeville on their schedule. You're aware that Raymondville beat us and Orange Grove beat them by 2 tds and I've seen Cuero they're not better than Raymondville. Refugio would be the only difference so no they haven't played a weak schedule compare to Sinton or Ingleside but that's not going to matter they've shown their a top team in our district last year and this season.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2013, 07:49 AM
Hey Ingleside peeps y'all know a Ward Dreason? He is being such a whiney hater on Facebook. It's actual quite comical. Clearly the man hates Sinton and even with y'alls 2 wins the past 2 years he cannot get past the fact that we are "media darlings" {his words} and that the local news aren't giving Barajas enough attention. :thinking:

Good win for our Pirates this week. Gotta get ready for Rockport. They'll be coming at us with everything they have................

They woke up from their dreadful season trailing in the 4th qtr 20-7 and score 24 points in the 4th qtr to take charge of a playoff spot.

MUSTANG69
10-22-2013, 07:58 AM
[QUOTE=pirate4state;1773520]Hey Ingleside peeps y'all know a Ward Dreason? He is being such a whiney hater on Facebook. It's actual quite comical. Clearly the man hates Sinton and even with y'alls 2 wins the past 2 years he cannot get past the fact that we are "media darlings" {his words} and that the local news aren't giving Barajas enough attention. :thinking:

Never heard of him. He is right. Barrajas has not received much attention this year but he hasn't done as well this year as the previous 2 years. He doesn't deserve the limelight as in the past.

This Dreason guy needs to concentrate on the good things that have happened this year such as the defense. He needs to knock off the "crybaby crap" because it gives the rest of us a bad name. We expect no quarter from Sinton and give no quarter to them. That is what is making this become such a good rivalry.

panther89
10-22-2013, 08:11 AM
Sinton played a great game against the Dogs. I give them all the credit. But I guarantee OG will be ready for Ingleside. Can't wait for the final game of the season!!

pirate4state
10-22-2013, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=pirate4state;1773520]Hey Ingleside peeps y'all know a Ward Dreason? He is being such a whiney hater on Facebook. It's actual quite comical. Clearly the man hates Sinton and even with y'alls 2 wins the past 2 years he cannot get past the fact that we are "media darlings" {his words} and that the local news aren't giving Barajas enough attention. :thinking:

Never heard of him. He is right. Barrajas has not received much attention this year but he hasn't done as well this year as the previous 2 years. He doesn't deserve the limelight as in the past.

This Dreason guy needs to concentrate on the good things that have happened this year such as the defense. He needs to knock off the "crybaby crap" because it gives the rest of us a bad name. We expect no quarter from Sinton and give no quarter to them. That is what is making this become such a good rivalry.

It may be a fake name because there isn't even a picture attached to it and I've only seen him comment when FNF posts about us. LOL Just thought it was funny because we are hardly "media darlings" ;)

MustangFootball
10-22-2013, 04:32 PM
[QUOTE=MUSTANG69;1773552]

It may be a fake name because there isn't even a picture attached to it and I've only seen him comment when FNF posts about us. LOL Just thought it was funny because we are hardly "media darlings" ;)

Don't feel bad Ingleside isn't even good enough to be in Channel 3 Top 5 in small school, this is the same poll that had GP number 1 to start the season off.....lol

pirate4state
10-22-2013, 04:45 PM
[QUOTE=pirate4state;1773623]

Don't feel bad Ingleside isn't even good enough to be in Channel 3 Top 5 in small school, this is the same poll that had GP number 1 to start the season off.....lol

I don't :D

MustangFootball
10-22-2013, 05:03 PM
Beeville? :) come on even Aransas Pass and Lyford can chalk up a win if they had Beeville on their schedule. You're aware that Raymondville beat us and Orange Grove beat them by 2 tds and I've seen Cuero they're not better than Raymondville. Refugio would be the only difference so no they haven't played a weak schedule compare to Sinton or Ingleside but that's not going to matter they've shown their a top team in our district last year and this season.

Beeville could handle Lyford and AP no doubt. AP is AP and Lyford is 1-6 and still scored 20 on OG, Beeville lost to Ray 28-55, King 19-46 and GP 9-27. I'm sure they could handle the mighty Aransas Pass panthers and Lyford bulldogs. I think that's what Lyford is the bulldogs.....I can't debate the Cuero Raymondville game cause I've only seen Cuero, but I doubt Cuero would lose to Raytown we will have to see how their seasons turn out. I could go as far as saying Beeville would give Raymondville a good game.
I'm saying OG isn't good, I'm it's saying their schedule is weak, you could be a good team and have a weak schedule, I believe Rockport has the toughest schedule in the district year in and year out except this year and Rockport isn't been a threat in this district. I actually believe OG will be the best team Ingleside faces in district. Hopefully the Mustangs get up for this game.

Ranger354
10-22-2013, 06:42 PM
"I actually believe OG will be the best team Ingleside faces in district. Hopefully the Mustangs get up for this game."

So I guess Sinton was a push over???? Lmao!!!!

Can't wait until OG plays Ing. Dogs by 2tds!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2013, 06:58 PM
Beeville could handle Lyford and AP no doubt. AP is AP and Lyford is 1-6 and still scored 20 on OG, Beeville lost to Ray 28-55, King 19-46 and GP 9-27. I'm sure they could handle the mighty Aransas Pass panthers and Lyford bulldogs. I think that's what Lyford is the bulldogs.....I can't debate the Cuero Raymondville game cause I've only seen Cuero, but I doubt Cuero would lose to Raytown we will have to see how their seasons turn out. I could go as far as saying Beeville would give Raymondville a good game.
I'm saying OG isn't good, I'm it's saying their schedule is weak, you could be a good team and have a weak schedule, I believe Rockport has the toughest schedule in the district year in and year out except this year and Rockport isn't been a threat in this district. I actually believe OG will be the best team Ingleside faces in district. Hopefully the Mustangs get up for this game.Sinton holding Ingleside to 7 first downs and under 200 yards of offense with just over a minute to go, no doubt which team was pushing the other team around on both sides of the ball. Both games I saw Inglieside they show no life on offense, that offense better wake up otherwise Orange Grove going to win with no problem.

99IHSMustang
10-22-2013, 07:43 PM
Sinton holding Ingleside to 7 first downs and under 200 yards of offense with just over a minute to go, no doubt which team was pushing the other team around on both sides of the ball. Both games I saw Inglieside they show no life on offense, that offense better wake up otherwise Orange Grove going to win with no problem.

The bottom line is the defense made the plays to preserve the win. I would take a win in every game while being outdone on total yards. I said from the very beginning that the difference was going to be Ingleside's D. That will also be the difference in the OG game.

Ranger354
10-22-2013, 08:57 PM
Nov 8 OG by 2 Tds.... Mark your calendar!!!

99IHSMustang
10-22-2013, 09:30 PM
Nov 8 OG by 2 Tds.... Mark your calendar!!!

:( Dagnabit... I guess there is no sense in going to the game now.

MustangFootball
10-23-2013, 07:31 AM
"I actually believe OG will be the best team Ingleside faces in district. Hopefully the Mustangs get up for this game."

So I guess Sinton was a push over???? Lmao!!!!

Can't wait until OG plays Ing. Dogs by 2tds!

I mis-spoke, I meant to say OG will be the best offense we will face in district, I don't believe their defense is up to par....either way I don't see OG keeping
pace with the Stangs. I'll take the Stangs in this game.

Ranger354
10-23-2013, 07:55 AM
I like to stir the pot from time to time!!!! I really think the OG vs Ingelside game will be a good game. I don't have a dog in the fight but would like to go watch it. Hope it is injury free.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-23-2013, 07:57 AM
I mis-spoke, I meant to say OG will be the best offense we will face in district, I don't believe their defense is up to par....either way I don't see OG keeping
pace with the Stangs. I'll take the Stangs in this game.:) we agree on something again, like I also mention earlier they have the most dangerous offense in the district with the ability to strike fast with that passing game with several different receivers.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-23-2013, 09:12 AM
CALLER TIMES RANKINGS

TEAM / REC. / LAST WK

1. Refugio / 6-1 / 2

2. Ingleside / 5-2 / 3

3. Sinton / 5-2 / NR

4. Woodsboro / 7-0 / 4

5. Orange Grove / 6-1 / 1

Honorable Mention: Kingsville 5-2; Mathis 6-1; Aransas Pass 5-2; Taft 5-2; Bruni 7-1

Bit surprise Woodsboro didn't get bump up to 2nd for being unbeaten.Two talented teams couple miles apart in Refugio and Woodsboro. Woodsboro about to get tested by Falls City this Friday.

MUSTANG69
10-23-2013, 11:04 AM
CALLER TIMES RANKINGS

TEAM / REC. / LAST WK

1. Refugio / 6-1 / 2

2. Ingleside / 5-2 / 3

3. Sinton / 5-2 / NR

4. Woodsboro / 7-0 / 4

Bit surprise Woodsboro didn't get bump up to 2nd for being unbeaten.Two talented teams couple miles apart in Refugio and Woodsboro. Woodsboro about to get tested by Falls City this Friday.

Woodsboro probably should be at No. 5. I don't see them beating any of the other 4 teams.

MustangFootball
10-23-2013, 01:22 PM
CALLER TIMES RANKINGS

TEAM / REC. / LAST WK

1. Refugio / 6-1 / 2

2. Ingleside / 5-2 / 3

3. Sinton / 5-2 / NR

4. Woodsboro / 7-0 / 4

Honorable Mention: Kingsville 5-2; Mathis 6-1; Aransas Pass 5-2; Taft 5-2; Bruni 7-1

Another good team that's getting overlooked this year is Kingsville they will definitely be a force come playoffs.