PDA

View Full Version : Sec is soooo deep

Old Tiger
10-19-2013, 06:37 PM
Am I right or am I right saggy

Roughneck93
10-19-2013, 06:39 PM
Lol...

I was coming on here to give him hard time as well.

hookandladder
10-19-2013, 07:03 PM
No ****, most of the ranked or higher ranked teams got beat.

Deuce
10-19-2013, 07:06 PM
Lmao! I knew this was coming!

Tin Cup
10-19-2013, 07:32 PM
aTm is not good. One man show and he fakes too many injuries. His shoulder hurts cuz the carries the entire hopes and dreams of aggie land.

slingshot
10-19-2013, 07:41 PM
Deeeeeeeep! :p

hsbtex
10-19-2013, 07:54 PM
It's funny watching you hornies praying for A&M to lose :) it's unfortunate you all haven't been relevant in a looooong time . It is , however, funny watching you all in the rear view mirror. Maybe you all will learn to play football again

Tin Cup
10-19-2013, 07:56 PM
Oh so aTm doesn't want Texas to lose. Got it thanks for opening our eyes.

hollywood
10-19-2013, 09:38 PM
It's funny watching you hornies praying for A&M to lose :) it's unfortunate you all haven't been relevant in a looooong time . It is , however, funny watching you all in the rear view mirror. Maybe you all will learn to play football again

aTm has only been relavemt since JM. So go ahead and make claims about The University of Texas not being relavent. Once Johnny goes, aTM will be back to medicroce. They may be on their way already. ;)

Saggy Aggie
10-19-2013, 09:43 PM
Haha not nearly as deep as the big 12 tigger

hsbtex
10-19-2013, 09:52 PM
aTm has only been relavemt since JM. So go ahead and make claims about The University of Texas not being relavent. Once Johnny goes, aTM will be back to medicroce. They may be on their way already. ;)
Holly, Texas university isn't relevant, and hasn't been in a looong time. It's funny watching you ladies look up at us....and you should get used to it Holly :) you're not even the second best university in Texas anymore! You ladies liking this? :)

piratebg
10-19-2013, 10:13 PM
you're not even the second best university in Texas anymore! You ladies liking this? :)

Actually aTm is the second best right now. Tech is sitting pretty 7-0 and might have enough to jump the Aggies in the next poll. :evillol:

1st and goal
10-19-2013, 10:27 PM
Vanderbilt could win Big 12 outright.

Saggy Aggie
10-19-2013, 10:40 PM
vanderbilt could win big 12 outright.

lol...

hsbtex
10-19-2013, 10:50 PM
Actually aTm is the second best right now. Tech is sitting pretty 7-0 and might have enough to jump the Aggies in the next poll. :evillol:
Surely you're kidding about tech? The school that hasn't played a team with a pulse yet?? That was hysterical though! I was referring to Baylor...who would THUMP tech

slingshot
10-20-2013, 09:37 AM
Surely you're kidding about tech? The school that hasn't played a team with a pulse yet?? That was hysterical though! I was referring to Baylor...who would THUMP techThey would also THUMP a&m... Ag's 'efense' (no D... ) would prob give up 70 to Baylor, prob 50+ to Tech. Either one would beat a&m right now...

hollywood
10-20-2013, 09:47 AM
They would also THUMP a&m... Ag's 'efense' (no D... ) would prob give up 70 to Baylor, prob 50+ to Tech. Either one would beat a&m right now...

:fnypost:

:iagree:

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2013, 10:53 AM
They would also THUMP a&m... Ag's 'efense' (no D... ) would prob give up 70 to Baylor, prob 50+ to Tech. Either one would beat a&m right now...

Whenever Baylor plays someone with a pulse, we'll talk

oldtownag
10-20-2013, 11:16 AM
Actually what happened in the SEC is the definition of "deep". Any team can win every week.

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2013, 11:19 AM
I think OT and I are the only ones able to comprehend trolling smh

Old Tiger
10-20-2013, 11:48 AM
I think OT and I are the only ones able to comprehend trolling smh
True,

Also hsbtex is probably the worst poster in the entire history of this site. No one, I mean no one, can literally be as dumb as his post are. Sad part is he probably actually believes more than half the garbage he post.

hsbtex
10-20-2013, 01:16 PM
True,

Also hsbtex is probably the worst poster in the entire history of this site. No one, I mean no one, can literally be as dumb as his post are. Sad part is he probably actually believes more than half the garbage he post.

Tigger, I have got to meet you sweetie! Will you be at a game this year that I could meet you at? Will the technical school you work at let you off on a Friday night?

hsbtex
10-20-2013, 01:17 PM

Who has tech played with a winning record? Be glad you girls play in the soft twelve

Rabid Cougar
10-20-2013, 05:55 PM

Texas is going to suck Baylor's hind tit for years to come.

Scoop27
10-20-2013, 06:49 PM
Yall just watch-the Longhorns are going to have a say before Big 12 title is decided. And yes the Raiders and Bears have played a weak schedule so far

zebrablue2
10-20-2013, 07:52 PM
aTm is not good. One man show and he fakes too many injuries. His shoulder hurts cuz the carries the entire hopes and dreams of aggie land.

Not the ags fault, he wanted to go to UT ya know:)

msu97
10-20-2013, 08:06 PM
Who has tech played with a winning record? Be glad you girls play in the soft twelve

you meant the likes of sam houston, and smu? those were tough teams...

i mean... missouri was average in the big 12 also and now leads the sec east...

msu97
10-20-2013, 08:10 PM
Actually what happened in the SEC is the definition of "deep". Any team can win every week.

the problem is, that is any conference,,, when it comes to conference games, any team can beat other teams... espn just makes you believe that the sec is soooo much better...
oregon would run through the sec, so would stanford... looks like ucla would too... clemson and florida state would compete week in and week out against any of those teams... baylor is looking very good... they would score points in the sec, i mean sumlins offense is a combination of stoops, leach and briles... so you know it will score points...

but what you are truly seeing is that with the rules the way they are now... defenses are going to struggle and offenses will score points... and more skill kids are playing just offense... more sec teams are playing up tempo now...

Mojo84
10-20-2013, 08:27 PM
Where did Baylor and the aggies show up in the BCS rankings?

hollywood
10-20-2013, 08:36 PM
Based from the current BCS rankings, there are 2 SEC teams and 2 Big 12 teams in the top 10.

Old Tiger
10-20-2013, 08:41 PM
Based from the current BCS rankings, there are 2 SEC teams and 2 Big 12 teams in the top 10.
deeeeeep

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2013, 08:54 PM
the problem is, that is any conference,,, when it comes to conference games, any team can beat other teams... espn just makes you believe that the sec is soooo much better...
oregon would run through the sec, so would stanford... looks like ucla would too... clemson and florida state would compete week in and week out against any of those teams... baylor is looking very good... they would score points in the sec, i mean sumlins offense is a combination of stoops, leach and briles... so you know it will score points...

but what you are truly seeing is that with the rules the way they are now... defenses are going to struggle and offenses will score points... and more skill kids are playing just offense... more sec teams are playing up tempo now...

Stanford and UCLA would run through the SEC???

C'mon msu, even you're not THAT ignorant. Lemme guess, Washington, USC and ariz st would too?

Oregon would compete with the best... But you're stretching big time on the others

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2013, 08:54 PM
deeeeeep

Top heavy!!

Old Tiger
10-20-2013, 08:55 PM
Top heavy!!

deeeeeeeep heavy?

msu97
10-21-2013, 02:21 PM
Stanford and UCLA would run through the SEC???

C'mon msu, even you're not THAT ignorant. Lemme guess, Washington, USC and ariz st would too?

Oregon would compete with the best... But you're stretching big time on the others

i thought you understood trolling...
every conference, when playing conference teams, is a tough game... just is... no conference game is tougher in one conference than the next... did not matter how good UT or ATM were, when they played each other nothing was guaranteed... that is a fact...

Stanford is alot better than you are giving them credit for... they are very physical up front on both sides of the ball... they could compete in any conference... kind of what people are saying about Baylor is that they are physical up front... would love to see them play good teams, but 3 years ago they were everyones punching bag so I can see why they are still playing a soft non conference...

parity is starting to become the norm for college football and that is a good thing...

Old Tiger
10-21-2013, 04:31 PM
every conference, when playing conference teams, is a tough game... just is... no conference game is tougher in one conference than the next... did not matter how good UT or ATM were, when they played each other nothing was guaranteed... that is a fact...

Stanford is alot better than you are giving them credit for... they are very physical up front on both sides of the ball... they could compete in any conference... kind of what people are saying about Baylor is that they are physical up front... would love to see them play good teams, but 3 years ago they were everyones punching bag so I can see why they are still playing a soft non conference...

parity is starting to become the norm for college football and that is a good thing...
Baylor's AD says no one wants to schedule them...they have trouble scheduling and have to fill their schedule last minute with crap teams because other teams have backed out.

Saggy Aggie
10-21-2013, 06:29 PM

Didn't know you were smart enough to understand trolling. My apologies...