PDA

View Full Version : To Dean-R-Duke

Pudlugger
11-22-2003, 06:06 PM
You were upset at me for bashing the Orangefield Coaches, yet I never said anything but praise for the Bobcat coaches. I said before and I'll say it now for all to see that I think Orangefield is a well coached and talented team. It was a great game very evenly played in all stats. La Grange won by 3 points so they advance. It was obvious to me and all those I sat near at the game that the OF coaches did an excellent job of scouting La Grange and preparing the kids to play. I totally disagree with that Aflac character and my post is response to his remarks was addressing his attitude that La grange has no chance against Marlin or Newton. I just ignored his assinine remarks about the coaches. Please don't get angry at me thinking I agree with that putz. Good luck to OF and the community. They are fortunate to have those coaches even if a few malcontents who "don't know crap" as you so eloquently put it disagree. Peace. :)

<small>[ November 22, 2003, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

Pudlugger
11-23-2003, 12:07 AM
ttt

Pudlugger
11-23-2003, 08:10 AM
Looks like a hit and run here. :rolleyes:

dean-r-duke
11-23-2003, 11:44 AM
WELL PUDLUGGER, NO IT WAS NOT A HIT AND RUN,I WAS IN HOUSTON WATCHING THE NEDERLAND GAME. THE IMPRESSION I GOT WAS THAT YOU WERE DOWNGRADING THE COACHES, AND MAYBE I PRECEIVED IT WRONG, THE GAME IS OVER AND WE SHOULD NOT TAKE THAT EFFORT AWAY FROM THE KIDS, I JUST DO NOT LIKE TO HEAR PEOPLE BASH COACHES!!! ALL THE OTHER TALK IS JUST FOR GIGGLES.. GOOD LUCK TO LA GRANGE NEXT WEEK.

dean-r-duke
11-23-2003, 11:52 AM
I APOLOGIZE TO MY REMARKS PUDLUGGER, I JUST DO NOT LIKE TO HEAR PEOPLE BASH COACHES BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONES WHO BUILD THESE FIND YOUNG BOYS INTO MEN FULL OF INTERGRITY AND CHARACTER.. AND I DIDNT SHOW NONE YESTERDAY RESPONDING TO AFFLAC65.

Pudlugger
11-23-2003, 12:36 PM
dean-r-duke:
I APOLOGIZE TO MY REMARKS PUDLUGGER, I JUST DO NOT LIKE TO HEAR PEOPLE BASH COACHES BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONES WHO BUILD THESE FIND YOUNG BOYS INTO MEN FULL OF INTERGRITY AND CHARACTER.. AND I DIDNT SHOW NONE YESTERDAY RESPONDING TO AFFLAC65.No worries Dean, I hear ya about Coaches. Folks have no idea how much they sacrifice for those boys. The community of OF is quite fortunate indeed. :)

<small>[ November 23, 2003, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>