PDA

View Full Version : Burnet v. Gatesville. Who ya got?

panfan
10-18-2013, 08:53 AM
The whole week and not a peep about this game (unless I missed it). Does Burnet rebound and take it to Gatesville? The hornets aren't last year's team. Do they have what it takes this year to make the playoffs?

hollywood
10-18-2013, 09:07 AM
The whole week and not a peep about this game (unless I missed it). Does Burnet rebound and take it to Gatesville? The hornets aren't last year's team. Do they have what it takes this year to make the playoffs?

You are right panfan.... not a peep about this game from the green people. Gatesville is not last years team. But they have had success and scored some points. I think Burnet has a strong chance to win but wouldn't be surprised if Gatesville plays them tough and pulls out another win.

panfan
10-18-2013, 09:57 AM
You are right panfan.... not a peep about this game from the green people. Gatesville is not last years team. But they have had success and scored some points. I think Burnet has a strong chance to win but wouldn't be surprised if Gatesville plays them tough and pulls out another win.

Nor a word from Gatesville folks since the season started? At least none that I have seen.

Yoe_09
10-18-2013, 10:13 AM
I would have to think Gatesville would be relatively young this year after losing all that they did from a season ago. Lampasas is not all that great, but it is still a solid win for a team that is probably getting better week in and week out. Give me Burnet by 10.

lv2937
10-18-2013, 11:16 AM
Burnet needs to win BIG. Need to win by 20 or more.;

Pudlugger
10-18-2013, 11:26 AM
Burnet by 17

greendawg84
10-18-2013, 01:17 PM
Dawgs roll , good warm up game for the Hill next week .