PDA

View Full Version : Marlin 27 Lorena 0

marlin fan
11-01-2003, 12:34 AM
Glade this game is over!!!!

Chris Hart
11-01-2003, 12:59 AM
WOW, If Marlin shuts out Cameron next week, then they shut out their entire district. That would be a great accomplishment. Congrats Marlin! eek!

marlin fan
11-01-2003, 01:07 AM
yeah that would be GREAT!!!!!

laserbeam
11-01-2003, 01:09 AM
The district sucks, though.

MARLINFAN
11-01-2003, 02:27 AM
okay u can say that buts lets compare this when rockdale played bellville in week 1 the lost 35-21. when lorena played fairfield in week 2 the lost 7-0 and fairfield was #7 in state up until two weeks ago. now cameron, caldwell and troy are having bad years right now. but guess what marlin is on a 4 game winning streak. we are acutally 5-4 now what a great record lol !!!!

laserbeam
11-01-2003, 09:35 AM
Excuse me. You can say what you want about Cameron and Troy, but Caldwell is not having a "bad" year. Disappointing at times maybe but not "bad." Countdown to when you get slaughtered this time by Bellville.

cant stop me
11-01-2003, 02:19 PM
no caldwell is overrated

cant stop me
11-01-2003, 07:22 PM
laserbeam = go for it lol i still think ur a not smart person

HoRnEt_CG
11-02-2003, 01:04 PM
well my opion is Caldwell is having a much better year this Year!! :) And there not having a bad year. If we beat Lorena, then we go to Playoffs. GO hornets!!

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 01:15 PM
cant stop me:
laserbeam = go for it lol i still think ur a not smart personyou're a not smart person?

theyoefnshow
11-02-2003, 03:04 PM
Haha..and IF Caldwell makes playoffs, Gatesville and Thayer WILL make short work of any hopes they had...

CHS_Drummer04
11-02-2003, 03:37 PM
At least they would be going somewhere in week 11 instead of being at home just a wishing they were going somewhere. We might not go, but at least we have a chance. Don't hate man.

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 03:46 PM
CHS_Drummer04:
At least they would be going somewhere in week 11 instead of being at home just a wishing they were going somewhere. We might not go, but at least we have a chance. Don't hate man.That'll put the turtle back in its shell... Busttteddd...

HornetMom
11-02-2003, 04:05 PM
CHS_Drummer04:
At least they would be going somewhere in week 11 instead of being at home just a wishing they were going somewhere. We might not go, but at least we have a chance. Don't hate man.Exactly. If we go to playoffs, we will have gone one week more than last year. And isn't it what most teams strive for? To do better than last year. Even is we don't go to playoffs, we still have had a great year.
So Hornets, lets get ready for Lorena. We are behind you all the way.

Go Hornets! Beat Lorena!

theyoefnshow
11-02-2003, 04:10 PM
Turtle in the shell? Hardly. You forget this Yoe squad had one Sr on each side of the ball. Like the TX football mag said and predicted "Other teams better get their licks in on the Yoemen this year." Couldn't be further from the truth. With the exception of Coach Mullins refusing to put the REAL quarterback in the game, I think he has done a decent job in molding this young team. Let me tell you something about Cameron ball. The townspeople are pissed off. They're used to going to playoffs each year and don't really settle for anything less. If Caldwell loses? It'll be just another year. Good luck to all those that represent 18 3A. Rockdale and Marlin both have incredible backs on their teams and will likely do well for themselves. Whomever the D1 rep is, well....read my previous post.

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 04:30 PM
theyoefnshow:
Turtle in the shell? Hardly. You forget this Yoe squad had one Sr on each side of the ball. Like the TX football mag said and predicted "Other teams better get their licks in on the Yoemen this year." Couldn't be further from the truth. With the exception of Coach Mullins refusing to put the REAL quarterback in the game, I think he has done a decent job in molding this young team. Let me tell you something about Cameron ball. The townspeople are pissed off. They're used to going to playoffs each year and don't really settle for anything less. If Caldwell loses? It'll be just another year. Good luck to all those that represent 18 3A. Rockdale and Marlin both have incredible backs on their teams and will likely do well for themselves. Whomever the D1 rep is, well....read my previous post.I don't care how old/young the Yoemen are, they're still the Varsity team there in Cameron and they're not making the playoffs, so it makes you sound stupid making the comment you did about Caldwell, bottom line...

Seniors, sophmore or juniors, Caldwell's in the playoffs, Cameron Yoe isn't...

<small>[ November 02, 2003, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

MARLINFAN
11-02-2003, 04:36 PM
I DONT KNOW WHOS SIDE TO TAKE BUT IN 2001 MARLIN had only 2 seniors on their offense. We had 5 total and 2 didt start. we went two rounds deep in the playoffs , so i really dont think it matters what classifacation the players are its all about hhow bad they want to win

theyoefnshow
11-02-2003, 05:09 PM
Hey I catch your point but when you think of a team leader, you think of a Sr. player that stands out. THere isn't one in this case. Christ, Billy Pittman was their inspiration this past week as he was on the sidelines w/ them for the RD game! You think they didn't want to win? Caldwell, 1 point. Rockdale, 3 points. One play could have made or broken those games for a squad that has been undermanned and overpowered all season yet they've played their hardest w/ what they've been given. Now your Lorena game I have nothing but disgust as I have no clue *** happened that game but either way......to miss the playoffs for only the 4th time in nearly 25 years, it won't bode well for these kids and hopefully it'll inspire them to make a change and step it up a notch. Ask Bellville how soft this team was as they (Cameron) was in that game until the last 2 or 3 minutes of regulation.

cant stop me
11-02-2003, 08:24 PM
well said i think Cameron is going to have a good season next year.

<small>[ November 02, 2003, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: cant stop me ]</small>

HornetMom
11-02-2003, 08:57 PM
Seniors, sophmore or juniors, Caldwell's in the playoffs, Cameron Yoe isn't...[/QB][/QUOTE]

Gobbla, thanks for the support. Our QB #7 is a Soph. He will continue to improve over the next couple of years. Leadership doesn't always come in the form of a Senior. Look at the QBs for A&M and KU. KU's was a freshman and he shows lots of potential in the leadership of KU.
But playoffs are 2 weeks away. First we all have one more district game to play. For us it is a very important game.

laserbeam
11-02-2003, 09:33 PM
cant stop me:
well said i think Cameron is going to have a good season next year.Well, rtxkid=cant stop me, I think "ur" smokin' sumtheeng fun-knee. Hope you enjoyed the one-point loss this year(which would have been worse had we not had mercy by kneeling on the ball near the goal -line), but next year it's in Caldwell and ur gonna get punished.

Marlin 60, Cameron 0

PAYBACK TIME!

<small>[ November 02, 2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: laserbeam ]</small>

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-02-2003, 10:15 PM
Hey TheYoefnshow, who are you kidding, yes Cameron played Bellville good up untill Bellville scored 10 points with a few minutes left in the 1st half, from then on it was all Bellville.
Marlin will be the only team in this district, to even have a chance at a play-off run.
Go #2 Bellville 9-0 Beat Sealy!!!!!!!

theyoefnshow
11-02-2003, 10:34 PM
hey goforit. Mercy? If you guys were that good the score would have been lopsided as hell and it wasn't. Caldwell was sweating the entire game and you know it. It's funny how you have yet to repeat your "Caldwell will be the next Burnet for the next 2 seasons" comment. Like I said, u guys won't even smell round 2. Cameron's down but not out trust me. As for next year, we might not even play each other or have you forgotten everything will be reconfigured this spring? I'm sure it'll be another "tough" pre district for you guys like.....smithville....hearne, etc....

cant stop me
11-02-2003, 10:45 PM
dude laser beam go for it whatever but umm i dont know where u think im from u must b confused '' or smokin something'' cuz we ran all over yall. are defense wrecked and we did play yall in CALDWELL some umm get ur sh** straight before u talk aight

cant stop me
11-02-2003, 10:49 PM
i just got respect for Cameron i think u should get some too.... but i have none for Caldwell yall just cried and whined after we beat yall and broke yalls lil streak.....

laserbeam
11-02-2003, 11:06 PM
theyoefnshow:
hey goforit. Mercy? If you guys were that good the score would have been lopsided as hell and it wasn't. Caldwell was sweating the entire game and you know it. It's funny how you have yet to repeat your "Caldwell will be the next Burnet for the next 2 seasons" comment. Like I said, u guys won't even smell round 2. Cameron's down but not out trust me. As for next year, we might not even play each other or have you forgotten everything will be reconfigured this spring? I'm sure it'll be another "tough" pre district for you guys like.....smithville....hearne, etc....\

CAMERON IS GONNA SUCK AGAIN NEXT YEAR - FACE IT! Mullins has done a good job of putting Cameron in the pits of hell and I think it's HILARIOUS! Laughing my butt off! Even paying the clock-keeper doesn't pay off, does it? You know, I don't care if Caldwell ever makes the playoffs again as long as we can dismantle you. Check your scores on the sub-varsity levels the past few years and you'll see what you're in for. Oh where, o where has Toby York gone, oh where, oh where can he be? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

laserbeam
11-02-2003, 11:08 PM
cant stop me:
dude laser beam go for it whatever but umm i dont know where u think im from u must b confused '' or smokin something'' cuz we ran all over yall. are defense wrecked and we did play yall in CALDWELL some umm get ur sh** straight before u talk aightBUSTED!

GoForIt
11-02-2003, 11:13 PM
laserbeam:

cant stop me:
dude laser beam go for it whatever but umm i dont know where u think im from u must b confused '' or smokin something'' cuz we ran all over yall. are defense wrecked and we did play yall in CALDWELL some umm get ur sh** straight before u talk aightBUSTED!Your boys will whine tonight, your boys will whine.

<small>[ November 02, 2003, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: GoForIt ]</small>

cant stop me
11-02-2003, 11:22 PM
y is that go for it there goin to the playoffs... caldwell isnt dude if you wanna talk dude just pm me

theyoefnshow
11-03-2003, 08:26 AM
laserbeam/goforit/whoever you want to be this week, I think YOU have the hard on for Toby York. I never played for him but I do respect what he accomplished. I played for Sapp and that is who this football program needs at the helm. If Mullins has another struggling program next year, it'll be interesting to see what happens after that....

keep_it_real
11-03-2003, 01:34 PM
Blow for it you dont know what your talking about, you havent all year, Rockdale and Cameron are huge rivals, but Im not gonna say stupid things about them, they are bringing back the whole team next year and a huge o line coming up from the freshmen class, everyone knew this would be a tough year with post billy pittman shock syndrome........... hey I dont mind you talking trash if you make sense, but you don't.....then again your posts continue to bring laughter in my life.....thanks again