PDA

View Full Version : Celina vs Frisco Lone Star Friday night.

Celina8
10-15-2013, 11:11 AM
This game could be very interesting and I almost feel like it might be a trap game for my Bobcats. I think Lone Star is going to be very pumped up for this game and I hope the bobcats are not looking past it after homecoming week. If Lone Star were to defeat Celina, that would really get this message board popping with what might be. I think Celina can win this game, but if they are looking past it then watch out for a very close game.

Txbroadcaster
10-15-2013, 11:13 AM
Celina by as much as they want

orange machine
10-15-2013, 11:17 AM
This game could be very interesting and I almost feel like it might be a trap game for my Bobcats. I think Lone Star is going to be very pumped up for this game and I hope the bobcats are not looking past it after homecoming week. If Lone Star were to defeat Celina, that would really get this message board popping with what might be. I think Celina can win this game, but if they are looking past it then watch out for a very close game.
I think Celina was humbled against Perryton. I don't think they will be taking anybody lightly.

marler1972
10-15-2013, 11:22 AM
They are not looking past anyone !!!!!!

Celina8
10-15-2013, 12:03 PM
Don't really know much about Lone Star, was kinda lookin for them to be like Wakeland a few years back with the second year showing a lot of improvement from the first. I do think they will be fired up and I want the Bobcats to come out of the gates fast and put this one away before half time. It has been a while since we have one of those type games with playoffs approaching we need a game like that.

Txbroadcaster
10-15-2013, 12:18 PM
Don't really know much about Lone Star, was kinda lookin for them to be like Wakeland a few years back with the second year showing a lot of improvement from the first. I do think they will be fired up and I want the Bobcats to come out of the gates fast and put this one away before half time. It has been a while since we have one of those type games with playoffs approaching we need a game like that.

you had one like two weeks ago when you beat the crud out of Velt

Celina8
10-15-2013, 12:37 PM
Yeah, not sure Velt is the type of team I am talking about it not sure if Lone Star is either.

Aguilafanatico
10-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Yeah, not sure Velt is the type of team I am talking about it not sure if Lone Star is either.

I have to go with Celina big. Hard to determine what kind of team Lone Star has. They have dropped two in a row to Sanger and Aubrey and Celina seems to be picking up steam. Celina by 28.

bigwood33
10-15-2013, 01:08 PM
I have to go with Celina big. Hard to determine what kind of team Lone Star has. They have dropped two in a row to Sanger and Aubrey and Celina seems to be picking up steam. Celina by 28.
At least...more like 35 to 42.
Lone Star is fast but soft.

regaleagle
10-15-2013, 05:38 PM
If Lone Star is "soft" Celina will beat the bejeavers out of them, no joke. Lone Star will need to buckle up if they want to be competitive in the rest of district play. Even Aubrey knows how to play tough, despite their lack of size and numbers.

bigwood33
10-15-2013, 05:46 PM
If Lone Star is "soft" Celina will beat the bejeavers out of them, no joke. Lone Star will need to buckle up if they want to be competitive in the rest of district play. Even Aubrey knows how to play tough, despite their lack of size and numbers.
Exactly. The Whitesboro loss to Lone Star was a result of several bad turnovers and missing a 2300 yard rusher. Our top RB missed the game which changed our approach a bit. You'll see, they are soft. Their linebackers are pretty darned good and play tough but up front they are "pushers" and aren't particularly physical on either side of the ball. They have 1400 in HS and Whitesboro has 400...when we have injuries to key players, we don't have the depth ready to step right in.