PDA

View Full Version : Question about Waco ISD Stadium

Ranger Mom
12-19-2002, 12:26 AM
I just read on another site that Waco ISD says to keep cheering to a minimum and if you stand up they will tell you that you need to sit down. Has anyone played there?? Is there any truth to this?? If so, I won't know what to do with myself. I mean this is for the State Championship - do they really think people are going to sit quietly?? Please SOMEONE tell me this isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy Boy
12-19-2002, 12:35 AM
Maybe these rules are for Sundays!!! :cool:

Ranger Mom
12-19-2002, 12:39 AM
Well that would suit me just fine. I read their "Rules and Regulations" on their website. It says no cannons, noise makers, or confetti. I always leave my cannon and confetti at home, but I NEED my clapper - I don't think I know how to pound my hands together anymore. If clappers are against the rules - I don't guess there is anyway I will be able to sneak in my 3 foot megaphone!! :confused: :( :confused:

football
12-19-2002, 06:28 AM
you can bring your clapper

MARLINFAN
12-19-2002, 11:03 AM
i dont think this is true. i have been to the waco isd 7 times and have played their 4 times.i love the stadium . i went to the rosebud lott game last week which was packed and i never heard anyone say sit down or anything. its a great stadium and should be great for the game if it holds the capacity. i know when rosebud lott played their both decks where full and people where sitting by the field house.

Blackcat03
12-19-2002, 11:52 AM
Along with the guy from Marlin I've played in the Waco ISD Stadium also, and it gets extremely loud. Our fans carry loud bells, noise makers, fog horns, ect. and I heard them throughout the game, and they stood alot. So I dont think you should have any problem. Also I watched the Lufkin-Southlake Carrol 5A semi-finals for the right to go to state and I along with alotta friends stood up the whole game, and nobody said a word. There were horns, air horns, thunder sticks, noise makers, there was too much stuff to say!!! But nobody sat down the entire game on either side! One of the best games I've ever seen! I wish all the rest of the teams luck! I'll be in San Antonio this weekend watching Southlake.

Blackcat03
12-19-2002, 11:53 AM
Also, there were soo many people that there were people sitting in the grass by either endzone. Thats how packed that place can get.

Ranger Mom
12-19-2002, 12:10 PM
COOLIO!!! http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/blackeye/hippy.gif

Thanks guys, that is what I wanted to hear!! http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/lilly/hmm3grin2orange.gif