PDA

View Full Version : Bullard (3-2) @ Chapel Hill (4-3)

SHSBulldog00
10-12-2013, 12:44 PM
We would like for someone to attend the Region GOTW and call in to the 3ADL Postgame Show Friday nights starting at 11pm to discuss the ballgame (254) 640-1099

waterboy
10-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Wow! I did NOT see Bullard pulling off a win against Gladewater. That's disappointing to see, to be honest, 'cause the Bears has their best chance at making the playoffs this season. I don't like Gladewater, and never have, but I thought they were a little better team than to lose to Bullard. This throws the 4th playoff spot into a 4-way race between Henderson, Bullard, Gladewater, and, yes, even Spring Hill. If Henderson makes it into the playoffs, there's a VERY good chance that Gilmer would meet up with Chapel Hill again.

By the way, I don't think this is GOTW material. Chapel Hill will beat Bullard handily, in my opinion.

SHSBulldog00
10-13-2013, 10:12 AM
Do we have any Chapel Hill or Bullard posters?

regaleagle
10-13-2013, 01:39 PM
So who's the dictator that just arbitrarily picked this game as the Region II GOTW without a vote, huh???

I didn't see that happen with the other regional GOTW picks.

waterboy
10-13-2013, 05:58 PM
Wow! I did NOT see Bullard pulling off a win against Gladewater. That's disappointing to see, to be honest, 'cause the Bears has their best chance at making the playoffs this season. I don't like Gladewater, and never have, but I thought they were a little better team than to lose to Bullard. This throws the 4th playoff spot into a 4-way race between Henderson, Bullard, Gladewater, and, yes, even Spring Hill. If Henderson makes it into the playoffs, there's a VERY good chance that Gilmer would meet up with Chapel Hill again.

By the way, I don't think this is GOTW material. Chapel Hill will beat Bullard handily, in my opinion.

Sorry about that. There is NO chance we would meet up with CH again. The last playoff spot is definitely up in the air.

lostaussie
10-13-2013, 08:39 PM
Is this really the best game in region II this week. Crap......we must suck, cause this game will. Gilmer vs Open will be better than this one. CH BIG

SHSBulldog00
10-14-2013, 09:41 AM
Is this really the best game in region II this week. Crap......we must suck, cause this game will. Gilmer vs Open will be better than this one. CH BIG

Give me a better match up and I will close this thread.

Argyle @ Ranchview
Celina @ Lone Star
Anna @ Bonham
Bullard @ Chapel Hill
Melissa @ Community
Hutchins @ Roosevelt
Sanger @ Gainesville
Kilgore @ Gladewater
Spring Hill @ Henderson
Quinlan Ford @ Kaufman
Decatur @ Krum
Canton @ Mabank
Brownsboro @ Mineola
Liberty-Eylau @ North Lamar
Paris @ Pittsburg
Atlanta @ Pleasant Grove
Athens @ Van
Crandall @ Wills Point

waterboy
10-14-2013, 09:55 AM
Wow! Not much to choose from on that list of games, but the Paris / Pittsburg game will probably be a better game than CH / Bullard, in my opinion.

SHSBulldog00
10-14-2013, 10:10 AM
Wow! Not much to choose from on that list of games.

I was thinking the same thing.

North Lamar (2-4) vs. Liberty-Eylau (4-2)???

Aggie98
10-14-2013, 10:30 AM
I'd go with Paris/Pittsburg if I had to pick one from that list.

SHSBulldog00
10-14-2013, 10:33 AM
Sounds good to me.

SHSBulldog00
10-14-2013, 10:39 AM
Mod's please drop the GOTW Title and leave it open for Bullard and Chapel Hill game thread.

lostaussie
10-14-2013, 12:24 PM
Well you are right......that's pretty slim Pickens right there.