PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Region I Week 7 GOTW

SHSBulldog00
10-12-2013, 12:15 PM
We would like for someone to attend the Region GOTW and call in to the 3ADL Postgame Show Friday nights starting at 11pm to discuss the ballgame (254) 640-1099

Liberty Hill @ Brownwood
Abilene Wylie @ Monahans
Alvarado @ Stephenville

Can a Mod change it to Region 1

SHSBulldog00
10-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Mttt

regaleagle
10-13-2013, 12:36 AM
I'm having difficulty picking a REGION II GOTW from these Region I slated games.

YTBulldogs
10-13-2013, 12:39 AM
We would like for someone to attend the Region GOTW and call in to the 3ADL Postgame Show Friday nights starting at 11pm to discuss the ballgame (254) 640-1099

Liberty Hill @ Brownwood
Abilene Wylie @ Monahans
Alvarado @ Stephenville

They should give you mod controls. Your always around SHS.

SHSBulldog00
10-13-2013, 10:07 AM
I'm having difficulty picking a REGION II GOTW from these Region I slated games. :p I know.

SHSBulldog00
10-13-2013, 10:07 AM
They should give you mod controls. Your always around SHS.

I do my best.

Mustangfan
10-13-2013, 11:32 AM
You have two of the top rushers in 3A playing in the Shallowater versus Estacado game and it doesn't even make the poll?

SHSBulldog00
10-13-2013, 11:56 AM
You have two of the top rushers in 3A playing in the Shallowater versus Estacado game and it doesn't even make the poll?

I don't have individual stats for players but thanks for the info.

Ville-D
10-13-2013, 02:04 PM

Liberty Hill @ Brownwood
Abilene Wylie @ Monahans
Alvarado @ Stephenville

I vote Hollywood calls in for the Stephenville game. I called in after the GR game. And he is not a homer; he is very objective. :spitlol:

YTBulldogs
10-13-2013, 02:09 PM
I do my best.

And, it's much appreciated too.

toddg
10-13-2013, 10:30 PM
I vote Hollywood calls in for the Stephenville game. I called in after the GR game. And he is not a homer; he is very objective. :spitlol:
I'm very objective .. I tell it like it is, was .. And how it shoulda, woulda, coulda been!!!

SHSBulldog00
10-14-2013, 10:42 AM

defense51
10-14-2013, 10:49 AM

:fnypost:

hollywood
10-14-2013, 11:06 AM

Yeah... what he said! :D

hollywood
10-14-2013, 11:07 AM
I'm very objective .. I tell it like it is, was .. And how it shoulda, woulda, coulda been!!!

You should call in toddg... give a different perspective of the gathering. :1popcorn:

Ville-D
10-14-2013, 11:14 AM
You should call in toddg... give a different perspective of the gathering. :1popcorn:

Looking up from the bottom of a deep hole?

Progression of Indian feelings from the beginning of Friday night to the end ------> http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/images/emots/mad1.gif :foul: :doh: :vrycnfsd: :( :weeping: :sleeping:

Red&White_9x5
10-14-2013, 11:15 AM
All good choices! I don't think the Stephenville/ Alvarado game will be that close. The other 2 games should be sloberknockers!!!

hollywood
10-14-2013, 11:17 AM
looking up from the bottom of a deep hole?

Progression of indian feelings from the beginning of friday night to the end ------> :foul: :doh: :vrycnfsd: :( :weeping: :sleeping:

lol!

hollywood
10-14-2013, 11:20 AM
All good choices! I don't think the Stephenville/ Alvarado game will be that close. The other 2 games should be sloberknockers!!!

Come on R&W... give Stephenville a break! This will be Stephenville's and Alvarado's only chance for a while! Besides it's homecoming for the Ville! :cheerl:

Ville-D
10-14-2013, 11:27 AM

Nothing wrong with a one-sided-slobber-knocker. Sometimes you are the windshield, sometimes you are the bug...

toddg
10-14-2013, 11:31 AM

Looking up from the bottom of a deep hole?

Progression of Indian feelings from the beginning of Friday night to the end ------> http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/images/emots/mad1.gif :foul: :doh: :vrycnfsd: :( :weeping: :sleeping:

I'm a straight shooter.. And won't over hype our opponents because the coach was my JH couch back in the day..lol... And I'll keep the homerism to a dull roar! I have 3 jacket killers coming through over the next 8-9 years.. So better get used to me! LoL!!

hollywood
10-14-2013, 11:42 AM
Or this...

Alvarado before the game... :evilgrin: :nerd:

Pregame warm up... :cool: :cheerl:

End of 1st qtr... :1omg!: "Dang them refs" :flaming:

End of 2nd qtr... :bigcry::vrycnfsd:

Haftime cuss and discuss session between toddg and defense51... "we got this" :devil: "just need a stop!" "lets go INDIANS!" :cheerl:

hollywood
10-14-2013, 11:43 AM
End of 3rd qtr... :eek: toddg says to defense51 "we have to get back on 3ADL and eat crow :blush::( :bigcry:

End of 4th qtr... :helpme::ack!: toddg and defense51 now at the field house :cheerl: "GO JACKETS! Win #6!!" :cheerl:

toddg
10-14-2013, 01:18 PM
Lol!!!

hollywood
10-14-2013, 03:12 PM
Lol!!!

:D

:2thumbsup:

panfan
10-15-2013, 07:06 AM
This poll was like the last presidential election, the wrong GOTW won cause two parties couldn't get their $hit together. I'm telling you if all the folks from Monohans and Wylie had voted for the LH Bwood game, there would have been no issues, now we gotta listen to Holly and ville espouse the virtues of all things Stephenville. :vrycnfsd::D:stirpot:

hollywood
10-15-2013, 07:46 AM
This poll was like the last presidential election, the wrong GOTW won cause two parties couldn't get their $hit together. I'm telling you if all the folks from Monohans and Wylie had voted for the LH Bwood game, there would have been no issues, now we gotta listen to Holly and ville espouse the virtues of all things Stephenville. :vrycnfsd::D:stirpot:

Panny, pull your pants up bubba. Your purple t-backs are showing again!

panfan
10-15-2013, 08:00 AM
Panny, pull your pants up bubba. Your purple t-backs are showing again!

What you doing lookin??? :tisk:

Bosqueville
10-15-2013, 08:13 AM
The Ville game will be a blow out and no way should be considered for Region 1 game of the week.

hollywood
10-15-2013, 08:17 AM
What you doing lookin??? :tisk:

LOL... one of those couldn't avoid the situation kinda deals.

Anyway, good luck this Friday! Should be a good game.

defense51
10-15-2013, 09:01 AM
The Ville game will be a blow out and no way should be considered for Region 1 game of the week.

:bigcry:

SHSBulldog00
10-15-2013, 10:12 AM

Anyone can call in and discuss their games. We just want to try and get as many covered as possible.

hollywood
10-15-2013, 10:30 AM

Anyone can call in and discuss their games. We just want to try and get as many covered as possible.

The tribe... has spoken.

Ville-D
10-15-2013, 10:32 AM

You are right; Last weeks R1GotW was a real squeaker...

Ville-D
10-15-2013, 10:52 AM

Add up the combined records of each matchup and Ville vs Alfredo wins with a 9-4 record! 'nough said!