PDA

View Full Version : D26 - game two of district.

YTBulldogs
10-12-2013, 11:57 AM
After opening week, it's Lagrange than the rest IMO. Lep's very talented and should make a real run at representing R4 at state. Wow!!! :eek:

Will be a real battle for the remaining 3 playoff spots. This week district action, for those final 3 teams, most important.

Pudlugger
10-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Pud's Picks for D26:
Cuero@Yoakum: Yoakum (3)
La Grange@Smithville: LG(28)
Gonzales@Giddings: Gonzales(14)

Dog_e_styl
10-12-2013, 11:46 PM
LG is a beast. Talk with some GZ fan's today at my son's CYFL Stadium Day game, and they said LG is all that and more. All aspects of their game is awesome. No weaknesses. Can't wait to see them here in Ykm. Hopefully, we'll have our snapping issues settled by then and stop giving up TO returns for TD's? 4 freebie TD's in last 2 games. grrrrrr.:vrycnfsd: Need one day of snapping practice. When your a timing offense, snap better be good routinely.

Pudlugger
10-13-2013, 04:19 PM
LG is a beast. Talk with some GZ fan's today at my son's CYFL Stadium Day game, and they said LG is all that and more. All aspects of their game is awesome. No weaknesses. Can't wait to see them here in Ykm. Hopefully, we'll have our snapping issues settled by then and stop giving up TO returns for TD's? 4 freebie TD's in last 2 games. grrrrrr.:vrycnfsd: Need one day of snapping practice. When your a timing offense, snap better be good routinely.

I'm looking forward to the Yoakum game. It is always a pleasure to take in the good ole Yoakum hospitality and get some good barbeque before game time. The Bulldogs will be up for this game and no doubt will have ironed out some of the turnover issues by then. It will be a hard hitting high scoring game. D26 is going to be exciting.

As for Gonzales, they are a very good team. The Leps just put on the pressure from the opening series and didn't let up. The Apache's have a good o line, an athletic qb with a strong arm and able to run the football and a rb that pounds the rock down your throat. We we able to contain them well on the outside but they got their yardage up the middle. They will finish well in D26. The three big games deciding the playoff picture will be Yoakum-Cuero, Yoakum-Giddings and LG-Cuero imo.

YTBulldogs
10-13-2013, 05:59 PM
I'm looking forward to the Yoakum game. It is always a pleasure to take in the good ole Yoakum hospitality and get some good barbeque before game time. The Bulldogs will be up for this game and no doubt will have ironed out some of the turnover issues by then. It will be a hard hitting high scoring game. D26 is going to be exciting.

As for Gonzales, they are a very good team. The Leps just put on the pressure from the opening series and didn't let up. The Apache's have a good o line, an athletic qb with a strong arm and able to run the football and a rb that pounds the rock down your throat. We we able to contain them well on the outside but they got their yardage up the middle. They will finish well in D26. The three big games deciding the playoff picture will be Yoakum-Cuero, Yoakum-Giddings and LG-Cuero imo.

Their all big games to us Pud. Need them all. :2thumbsup

pacdaddy
10-13-2013, 08:27 PM
If the tribe can get past Giddings, I think we can start rolling from their. But, then we have two tuff teams to deal with which will be Cuero and Yoakum and that is not going to be a walk in the park. Not downing SV, SV should pose no threat to us this year (I hope not), and I'm just going by there record. If not, then we should be able to get in the playoffs. If the tribe can shake off the loss against LG, we should do very well in the D26.

YTBulldogs
10-13-2013, 11:04 PM
If the tribe can get past Giddings, I think we can start rolling from their. But, then we have two tuff teams to deal with which will be Cuero and Yoakum and that is not going to be a walk in the park. Not downing SV, SV should pose no threat to us this year (I hope not), and I'm just going by there record. If not, then we should be able to get in the playoffs. If the tribe can shake off the loss against LG, we should do very well in the D26.

Yeah, ya'll will be fine Pacdaddy. Yes, SV will not win a game this year.