PDA

View Full Version : PI Tarpons Win.....

footballgal
09-20-2002, 11:30 PM
Actually they didn't win, but it sure feels like they did! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/biggrin.gif. I know I am not the only one who felt that way, you could feel it and hear it as the fans cheered 'til the very end.

Final score was Los Fresnos (4A)42 PI 32.

Tarpons you had an outstanding effort a couple of mistakes not made, it would have been a different outcome. But, you overcame them and you never gave up. Talk about big plays that was the theme of the game. Big plays for both teams. Some GREAT GREAT runs for the Tarpon backs who really showed there speed. The Falcons seem to feel like they lost the game, you could see it and feel it in the fans and especially the players!

This was a good warm up for district play. I tell you, if Tarpons keep playing the way they showed tonight they can play... WATCH-OUT DIST. 32-AAA! In addition, the sophomores had a great showing; Frankie & Lando, this is such a young team I can just imagine what they will do in the next few years.

Again Great Job Tarpons, you made me very proud of you!!!! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/cool.gif

[This message has been edited by footballgal (edited September 20, 2002).]

footballgal
09-21-2002, 12:02 AM
Waiting for the score on my alma matter;
cotulla cowboys anyone?? OH it's 12:00 gotta go watch hs extra or Texas news Channel!!
Laterz!

sinton66
09-21-2002, 12:06 AM
footballgal, check your pm please, and sounds like the Tarpons may be for real too!

TarponR13K
09-21-2002, 12:08 AM
I totally agree with you. I feel like I should have had to pay to see that game. It was great. I wanna give special props to missile, lando (i think) and johnny. you guys did some pretty nice things out there on the field. I think you're more than ready to take Rio Hondo and begin your district play with a huge impact.

Originally posted by footballgal:
Actually they didn't win, but it sure feels like they did! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/biggrin.gif. I know I am not the only one who felt that way, you could feel it and hear it as the fans cheered 'til the very end.

Final score was Los Fresnos (4A)42 PI 32.

Tarpons you had an outstanding effort a couple of mistakes not made, it would have been a different outcome. But, you overcame them and you never gave up. Talk about big plays that was the theme of the game. Big plays for both teams. Some GREAT GREAT runs for the Tarpon backs who really showed there speed. The Falcons seem to feel like they lost the game, you could see it and feel it in the fans and especially the players!

This was a good warm up for district play. I tell you, if Tarpons keep playing the way they showed tonight they can play... WATCH-OUT DIST. 32-AAA! In addition, the sophomores had a great showing; Frankie & Lando, this is such a young team I can just imagine what they will do in the next few years.

Again Great Job Tarpons, you made me very proud of you!!!! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/cool.gif

[This message has been edited by footballgal (edited September 20, 2002).]

footballgal
09-21-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by sinton66:
footballgal, check your pm please, and sounds like the Tarpons may be for real too!

Just check it ... will start thinking about it, and asking around for some help on this one!! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/wink.gif

TarponR13K
09-21-2002, 12:18 AM
This is for the one Tarpon fan from Dallas.
I hear you came down and saw the game....also heard you were looking for me. All I got from the description was tall, skinny, colored eyes and beige kinda cream colored hat, older looking man, said somethign about 3a downlow.
I looked for ya but unfortunately, to no avail. And you seemed to know that I am the asst. Drum Major as well so I don't know, maybe you saw me- I finally broke down and conducted during 4th quarter.
Will you be here for Rio Hondo?

sinton66
09-21-2002, 12:22 AM
R13, you're starting to show some real class in your posts, I'm proud of you! Keep it up. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/wink.gif

TarponR13K
09-21-2002, 01:24 AM
I've seen you say that to me so many times tonight, Sinton66, I feel so proud of myself or...gratified and...ha, you really make me feel good about myself...but then you make me wonder if what I just posted on that dumb band thread will make you feel differently. hopefully not. My ideologies remain the same.
Have a great night...rather...morning I should say.

sinton66
09-21-2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by TarponR13K:
I've seen you say that to me so many times tonight, Sinton66, I feel so proud of myself or...gratified and...ha, you really make me feel good about myself...but then you make me wonder if what I just posted on that dumb band thread will make you feel differently. hopefully not. My ideologies remain the same.
Actually, the band thread is what drew my attention. I was impressed with the way you handled attacks. Again(I've said it elsewhere), beware of GoOrange, he is NOT your friend. He is a kid hater.

spaniard
09-21-2002, 01:38 AM
hey 66, is goorange the same guy as killerbee? if he is then yeah he is a chump when it comes to kids.

sinton66
09-21-2002, 01:45 AM
GoOrange (aka KillerBee, aka P*ssOnU, aka Hungry Hornet, etc....etc....etc)has been banned numerous times, yea, he's a real jerk.

TarponR13K
09-21-2002, 01:48 AM

Actually, the band thread is what drew my attention. I was impressed with the way you handled attacks. Again(I've said it elsewhere), beware of GoOrange, he is NOT your friend. He is a kid hater.

ahh, i see. not my friend. alright then. I was wondering about that. That's alright, as long as he's not hating on people so much. That's just not the type of posting people take pride in seeing or even enjoy seeing. I don't like it but...responding does help get some anger out. Which, I know this is not the place but I'm trying to keep it as clean as possible.

TarponR13K
09-21-2002, 01:49 AM
oh that's the same guy????? geez. i KNOW how he is!

sinton66
09-21-2002, 01:52 AM
Yea, the "tampon" jerk. NOW you got it!

TarponR13K
09-21-2002, 02:00 AM

Yea, the "tampon" jerk. NOW you got it!

Oh, I know he's the tampon jerk but now that I know he was the same person under all those other names then it makes things worse...

[This message has been edited by TarponR13K (edited September 21, 2002).]