PDA

View Full Version : What's the Matter with you People?!

Phil C
10-10-2013, 10:18 PM
This forum is HS 3A sports yet some of you keep getting off topic and what is disgusting is we are in the middle of football season with important district games coming. This is not about the Aggies or the Horns playing Oklahoma but 3A sports. Not the place to discuss Coach Mack Brown or Johnny Football or whoever. And the Cowboys and Texans - Good Grief. And I have seen posts on college volleyball but nothing on 3A HS volleyball. Updates - hello. Something is seriously wrong with this picture in case you haven't figured it out! And good grief someone even posted something on a yacht race for crying out loud. Honestly, some of you are absolutely disgusting! What is wrong with you? 3A HS Sports. :flaming:

Ville-D
10-10-2013, 10:36 PM
This forum is HS 3A sports yet some of you keep getting off topic and what is disgusting is we are in the middle of football season with important district games coming. This is not about the Aggies or the Horns playing Oklahoma but 3A sports. Not the place to discuss Coach Mack Brown or Johnny Football or whoever. And the Cowboys and Texans - Good Grief. And I have seen posts on college volleyball but nothing on 3A HS volleyball. Updates - hello. Something is seriously wrong with this picture in case you haven't figured it out! And good grief someone even posted something on a yacht race for crying out loud. Honestly, some of you are absolutely disgusting! What is wrong with you? 3A HS Sports. :flaming:

And more Muggle Quidditch talk too?

zebrablue2
10-10-2013, 10:58 PM
Tour-D-F is only 9 months away Phil:))) Simmer down!!!

Saggy Aggie
10-11-2013, 07:00 AM
:) :)

refereedoc
10-11-2013, 07:52 AM
Go to Craig's List to sell autos

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-11-2013, 09:44 AM
I was on the U of H campus the other day and watched a Quidditch practice. Was quite entertaining to say the least.

JJWalker
10-11-2013, 03:26 PM
What do you mean by "you" people?

BwdLion73
10-11-2013, 03:39 PM
Show some compassion...:flaming: