PDA

View Full Version : Circle of Football Life

Bullaholic
10-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Do any of you ever speak with, or see at games anyone you played against in high school or college? How about any of their kids/grandkids playing against yours in later years?? How about playing against relatives? Got to be some good stories in there somewhere---some you can probably even tell.

GrTigers6
10-10-2013, 09:49 AM
Do any of you ever speak with, or see at games anyone you played against in high school or college? How about any of their kids/grandkids playing against yours in later years?? Got to be some good stories in there somewhere---some you can probably even tell.

I know several people who have moved on to coach high school but haven't been to one of there games yet. But I graduated from a small town so my choices are small. However The AD at Venus was two grades behind me in high school and the Head coach for Georgetown was 4 years behind me. I didn't even know he coached there until I saw his name on the High School scoreboard show after round 3 of the playoffs.:doh: ANd the Venus AD I met while officiating my first game. I walked into his office to fill out paperwork and said hey I know you :D