PDA

View Full Version : LH vs. Llano

panfan
10-10-2013, 07:13 AM
Just cause the talkingheads have LH taking this one does not mean much. Most folks also had Wimberley beating LH since we were at their house. Been looking at the stats for Llano, and while their offense has been struggling to put some points on the board, their defense in most games has not allowed too much scoring. Llano is going to put up more of a fight than most think. They have nothing to loose and everything to gain by knocking off LH. I still think LH will win, but it will be a tough game, as Llano knows just like us, everyone's record is now 0-0.

greendawg84
10-10-2013, 07:58 AM
Barney's by 21+ ,

hollywood
10-10-2013, 08:49 AM
Just cause the talkingheads have LH taking this one does not mean much. Most folks also had Wimberley beating LH since we were at their house. Been looking at the stats for Llano, and while their offense has been struggling to put some points on the board, their defense in most games has not allowed too much scoring. Llano is going to put up more of a fight than most think. They have nothing to loose and everything to gain by knocking off LH. I still think LH will win, but it will be a tough game, as Llano knows just like us, everyone's record is now 0-0.

Nice build up. :rolleyes:

If LH loses to Llano, LH should struggle to get out of district!

panfan
10-10-2013, 09:02 AM
Nice build up. :rolleyes:

If LH loses to Llano, LH should struggle to get out of district!

WHAT??? I was just trying to make it interesting. Had you on the edge of your seat.:D

hollywood
10-10-2013, 09:12 AM
WHAT??? I was just trying to make it interesting. Had you on the edge of your seat.:D

:vrycnfsd:

:thumbsup:

sandmaster
10-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Llano 8thA 30 Liberty Hill 8thA 8
Llano JV 22 LH JV 22.

sandmaster
10-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Ready to for Friday night finally get to see the new stadium! Sting'em Jackets!

hollywood
10-10-2013, 11:24 PM
Uh oh... Could the black and orange yellow jackets sneak up on the panthers?

panfan
10-11-2013, 06:46 AM
Uh oh... Could the black and orange yellow jackets sneak up on the panthers?

Sounds like they have some talent coming up.

panfan
10-11-2013, 08:30 AM

Ok Sandy - why no Jackets comin' on here and at least givin some feedback on this year's squad?

LH has progresed each week. Barring those ridiculous numbers for fumbling the ball against Giddings, and we would have put that one in W column as well. Strength of schedule for LH - I'd say moderate. Rockdale was big and tough, Wimberley is always tough, and so is Giddings. B-wood probably plays the toughest pre-district schedule.

We aren't terribly big, but we are quick. Defense on average has allowed only 14 points a game. This group loves to hit. Need some illumination, we have a few guys who will light up the opposing team. Against Wimberley we hade some injuries, but I think everyone is healthy for the most part, so we are ready to rock. LH offense does was LH offense does, grind it out, weart out the D, and clock control. Nothing new, nothing different. Not flashy, but effective.
Hope the Yellow Jackets coming to town have a safe trip and enjoy visting the new stadium.

greendawg84
10-11-2013, 08:42 AM
Damn panfan , you are being so nice your starting to scare me !

panfan
10-11-2013, 08:42 AM

Whats the word on the kid from the Fish game? Is he alright?

sandmaster
10-11-2013, 10:08 AM
Heard he is doing good! Scary situation but he is going to be just fine.

panfan
10-11-2013, 10:16 AM
Damn panfan , you are being so nice your starting to scare me !

I guess I need a snickers, I'm not myself when I'm hungry.

sandmaster
10-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Llano's defense is one of the best they have had in a few years. They are always around the ball and have caused quite a few turnovers. The offense has been down but should be at full strength tonight. How is LH's secondary? I know llano put up big numbers passing last year.

panfan
10-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Llano's defense is one of the best they have had in a few years. They are always around the ball and have caused quite a few turnovers. The offense has been down but should be at full strength tonight. How is LH's secondary? I know llano put up big numbers passing last year.

Better than last year.

dog40
10-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Better than last year.

Apparently not 54-21.
Llano has too much talent to be 2-4.

panfan
10-11-2013, 11:37 PM
Apparently not 54-21.
Llano has too much talent to be 2-4.

Good enough though

dog40
10-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Good enough though

Was referring to Llano's defense being better than last year. I don't think so. Gave up 400 yards on the ground. Congrats to LH ! Always like a slot-t team winning! Llano used to run it pretty good!

panfan
10-12-2013, 12:07 AM
Was referring to Llano's defense being better than last year. I don't think so. Gave up 400 yards on the ground. Congrats to LH ! Always like a slot-t team winning! Llano used to run it pretty good!

Llano clearly has a lot of talent. That QB can scramble and keep the play alive. Good luck to the jackets going forward.

sandmaster
10-12-2013, 12:07 AM
I saw it as about the same game as last year. Close at half then the pounding of the Slot T wore out llano as most players go both ways. Congrats LH.