PDA

View Full Version : pieRAT4STATE....this is for you!!!

Johnny Utah
10-09-2013, 04:11 PM
SINTON 29 Dinks A LOT 28 after Sinton scores and goes for two to win the game with no time left!! ATTA BOY PIRATES!!!! Where is TrueBlueStang???? Anyhoo....really hope it is a great game, no one gets hurt and both teams roar into the playoffs and make some noise in the Region...Pirates advancing farther of course. Game I was at last Friday had over 14,000 people in attendance, HIGH SCHOOL GAME!!! Gotta love Texas High School Football!!! We will be in MEECHIGAN this weekend so send me updates pieRAT4STATE!!!!

pirate4state
10-09-2013, 04:23 PM
SINTON 29 Dinks A LOT 28 after Sinton scores and goes for two to win the game with no time left!! ATTA BOY PIRATES!!!! Where is TrueBlueStang???? Anyhoo....really hope it is a great game, no one gets hurt and both teams roar into the playoffs and make some noise in the Region...Pirates advancing farther of course. Game I was at last Friday had over 14,000 people in attendance, HIGH SCHOOL GAME!!! Gotta love Texas High School Football!!! We will be in MEECHIGAN this weekend so send me updates pieRAT4STATE!!!!

HAHA so you are calling for the exact same thing that happened 2 years ago? Works for me!!! :D

Have fun in MEECHIGAN...was there last month...MUCHO fun!!!

:wave:

Johnny Utah
10-09-2013, 04:42 PM
HAHA so you are calling for the exact same thing that happened 2 years ago? Works for me!!! :D

Have fun in MEECHIGAN...was there last month...MUCHO fun!!!

:wave:

State vs. Indiana!! GO GREEN!!!!!!!

pirate4state
10-10-2013, 09:05 AM
state vs. Indiana!! Go green!!!!!!!

:tisk: GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUSTANG69
10-10-2013, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=pirate4state;1769300]: GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love the Mustangs./QUOTE]

Here, I fixed it for you. I'm always having to fix the Sinton posts.

pirate4state
10-10-2013, 12:20 PM
[QUOTE=pirate4state;1769300]: GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /QUOTE]

Here, I fixed it for you. I'm always having to fix the Sinton posts.

pfftttt....disgusting....the only mustangs I root for are in Sweetwater & West Orange and even then I just say "Good luck, Sweetwater & WOS!"

Johnny Utah
10-10-2013, 03:06 PM
[QUOTE=MUSTANG69;1769381]

pfftttt....disgusting....the only mustangs I root for are in Sweetwater & West Orange and even then I just say "Good luck, Sweetwater & WOS!"

PIRATES WIN!!!! PIRATES WIN!!!!

cboycansurvive
10-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Hey JohnnyUtah. trubluestang wanted me to pass on a message to you..........2 in a row baby! Enjoy your tip to Michigan!