PDA

View Full Version : Want to know what fans/Alumni think of Texas football?

Old Tiger
10-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Just look at Texas/OU tickets

Going for around $80 on stubhub and comparable sites.

Also this...

@TexasSports Purchase tickets TOMORROW to the Texas-OU game at the North End Zone ticket office starting at 9am. Walkup only; while supplies last.

Posted at around 10 pm today.

Texas Longhorns
TOMORROW ONLY! Limited amount of tickets to the AT&T Red River Rivalry game between Texas and Oklahoma at the Cotton Bowl are available for purchase. Visit the North End Zone Ticket Office at DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium beginning at 9 a.m.; walkup only. For questions, call 512-232-3865.

Basically having to take loss on Tickets to get people to the games.

panfan
10-09-2013, 07:13 AM

Also this...

@TexasSports Purchase tickets TOMORROW to the Texas-OU game at the North End Zone ticket office starting at 9am. Walkup only; while supplies last.

Texas Longhorns
TOMORROW ONLY! Limited amount of tickets to the AT&T Red River Rivalry game between Texas and Oklahoma at the Cotton Bowl are available for purchase. Visit the North End Zone Ticket Office at DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium beginning at 9 a.m.; walkup only. For questions, call 512-232-3865.

I went to one of those games years ago - great game, electric atmosphere, and PACKED. Shows how far the mighty have fallen. I think out of respect for what he has done for the university, they will keep him on through the season, but after that - he's gone.

coach
10-09-2013, 07:15 AM

Also this...

Texas Longhorns

This is the first time I have seen a Texas comment from you without the usage of Fire Mcack

hookandladder
10-09-2013, 07:40 AM
I went to one of those games years ago - great game, electric atmosphere, and PACKED. Shows how far the mighty have fallen. I think out of respect for what he has done for the university, they will keep him on through the season, but after that - he's gone.

I have been to the Texas -OU game many times, I have been when I could not purchase a ticket and had pay the gate keeper a $100 for 4 of us to get in the game and I have been when they were basically giving tickets away however either way it was still a great experience each time. The atmosphere in that stadium is second to none, yes I have not been the last three years with my son playing football but was always a great time. Normally head up on Thursday evening and park my Motorhome in the RV parking lot, awesome time every year.

Old Tiger
10-09-2013, 06:14 PM
This is the first time I have seen a Texas comment from you without the usage of Fire Mcack

It is subliminal, lol.

1st and goal
10-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Wonder if the fans will leave the game en masse before the 3rd quarter again?

Old Tiger
10-09-2013, 08:19 PM
Wonder if the fans will leave the game en masse before the 3rd quarter again?

My guess is second quarter if the past two years remain the same.

1st and goal
10-09-2013, 08:49 PM
My guess is second quarter if the past two years remain the same.

Something tells me they won't lose by 55 points. They might keep it to within 15 this year. OU is pretty beat up right now, ripe for longharns to make a moral victory.

I almost have a pang of sympathy for you now that you have pretty much thrown the towel in on them. Depends on how you act if they pull it out this weekend. :)