PDA

View Full Version : Clowney done?

caleb_mccaig
10-08-2013, 01:01 PM
So is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling we may have seen Clowney play his last college game? Spurrier didn't seem to optimistic. I mean I get it, protect the $$$$$, but if I was a teammate I'd be pissed.

Rabid Cougar
10-08-2013, 01:07 PM
So is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling we may have seen Clowney play his last college game? Spurrier didn't seem to optimistic. I mean I get it, protect the $$$$$, but if I was a teammate I'd be pissed.

Never impressed with Clowney. Awesome talent but takes way too many plays off. Anyone can knock the crap out of a RB if they are not blocked. It there is a decent OLineman in front of him, he doesn't show up.

D'Highlander
10-08-2013, 01:20 PM
If I am Spurrier, I cut him and take away his scholarship. Imagine if Clowney started a trend...

and if I am an NFL GM, I am thinking that he may have Chris Johnson syndrome... (get paid then quit trying)

caleb_mccaig
10-08-2013, 01:39 PM
If I am Spurrier, I cut him and take away his scholarship. Imagine if Clowney started a trend...

and if I am an NFL GM, I am thinking that he may have Chris Johnson syndrome... (get paid then quit trying)

Can you do that mid-season? I mean I'm surprised it hasn't ever happened before, say with someone like Reggie Bush or like when Maurice Clarett was running wild. Even though he ended up pretty much just quitting.

db1980
10-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Ya'll get off Clowney's back!!!! he's just a 21 year old kid having the time of his life....

Saggy Aggie
10-08-2013, 04:52 PM
I'm not that plugged in to whats going on with him, so can someone summarize?

Old Tiger
10-08-2013, 08:07 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?123357-Is-Clowney-the-most-overrated-player-ever