PDA

View Full Version : Regional Rankings?

SHSBulldog00
10-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Post you Top 10 for the region in which you reside.

Here are the teams in their regions

REGION 1
DIST 1: BORGER, DALHART, PAMPA, PERRYTON, RIVER ROAD
DIST 2: ANDREWS, LEVELLAND, LUB. COOPER, LUB. ESTACADO, SEMINOLE, SHALLOWATER
DIST 3: ANTHONY, CLINT, CLINT MT. VIEW, FABEN , FORT STOCKTON, PECOS
DIST 4: ABILENE WYLIE, BIG SPRING, MIDLAND GREENWOOD, MONOHANS, SNYDER, SWEETWATER
DIST 5: BURKBURNETT, GRAHAM, IOWA PARK, VERNON, W.F. HIRSHI
DIST 6: CASTLEBERRY, DIAMOND-HILL, KENNADALE, LAKE WORTH, MINERAL WELLS, SPRINGTOWN
DIST 7: ALVARADO, GLEN ROSE, HILLSBORO, STEPHENVILLE, VENUS
DIST 8: BROWNWOOD, BURNET, GATESVILLE, LAMPASAS, LIBERTY HILL, LLANO

REGION 2
DIST 9: BRIDGEPORT, DECATUR, GAINESVILLE, KRUM, SANGER
DIST 10: ARGYLE, AUBREY, CARROLLTON RANCHVIEW, CELINA, FRISCO LONESTAR
DIST 11: DALLAS MADISON, DALLAS ROOSEVELT, FERRIS, WILMER-HUTCHINS
DIST 12: ANNA, BONHAM, MELISSA, NEVADA COMMUNITY, PRINCETON
DIST 13: ATLANTA, PARIS, PARIS NORTH LAMAR, PITTSBURG, PLEASANT GROVE, TEXARKANA LIBERTY-EYLAU
DIST 14. CRANDALL, EMORY RAINS, KAUFMAN, QUINLAN FORD, WILLIS POINT
DIST 15: ATHENS, BROWNSBORO, CANTON, MABANK, MINEOLA, VAN
DIST 16: BULLARD, CHAPEL HILL, GILMER, GLADEWATER, HENDERSON, KILGORE, SPRING HILL

REGION 3
DIST 17: CHINA SPRING, LA VEGA, LORENA, ROBINSON, WACO CONNALLY, WEST
DIST 18: CALDWELL, MADISONVILLE, NAVASOTA, ROCKDALE, TAYLOR
DIST 19: FAIRFIELD, GROESBECK, MEXIA, PALESTINE, RUSK
DIST 20: CARTHAGE, CENTER, DIBOLL, JASPER, HUNTINGTON
DIST 21: BRIDGE CITY, BUNA, HAMSHIRE-FANNETT, HARDIN-JEFFERSON, ORANGEFIELD, SILSBEE, WEST-ORANGE STARK
DIST 22: CLEVELAND, COLDSPRING-OAKHURST, HUFFMAN-HARGRAVE, LKIBERTY, SHEPHERD, SPLENDORA, TARKINGTON
DIST 23: FURR, JONES, KASHMERE, SCARBOUGH, STERLING, WASHINGTON, WORTHING, YATES
DIST 24: HOUSTON KIPP SUNNYSIDE, LA MARQUE, STAFFORD, SWEENY, WEST COLUMBIA

REGION 4
DIST 25: BELLVILLE, BROOKSHIRE-ROYAL, COLUMBUS, EL CAMPO, NEEDVILLE, SEALY, WHARTON
DIST 26: CUERO, GIDDINGS, GONZALES, LA GRANGE, SMITHVILLE, YOAKUM
DIST 27: BANDERA, BOERNE, CANYON LAKE, FREDRICKSBURG, GERONIMO NAVARRO, WIMBERLY
DIST 28: LA VERNIA, PLEASANTON, POTEET, SAM HOUSTON, SOMERSET,
DIST 29: CARRIZO SPRINGS, CRYSTAL CITY, DEVINE, HONDO, LYTLE, PEARSALL
DIST 30: INGLESIDE, ORANGE GROVE, ROBSTOWN, ROCKPORT-FULTON, SINTON, WEST OSO
DIST 31: KINGSVILE KING, LYFORD, RAYMONDVILLE, RIO GRANDE CITY GRULLA, ZAPATA
DIST 32: HIDALGO, LA FERIA, PORT ISABEL, PROGRESSO, RIO HONDO

I will compile the rankings Wednesday.

MUSTANG69
10-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Region 4
Port Isabel
Bellville
El Campo
Wharton
LaGrange
Columbus
Gonzales
Cuero
Ingleside

Deuce
10-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Region 1

Stephenville
Graham
Wylie
Alvarado
No clue on the rest....

LV_Bearfan
10-07-2013, 09:09 PM
Region 4

This is in no particular order. Just haven't seen enough yet.

Bellville
El Campo
Wharton
Navarro
Port Isabel
La Vernia
Gonzales
LaGrange
Cuero
Columbus
Somerset
Ingleside
Pleasanton
Wimberley

1stnurseryman
10-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Region 4
LaGrange
Wharton
Bellville
La Vernia
Port Isabel
Cuero
Colbumbus
Ingelside
Navarro
Pleasanton

panfan
10-08-2013, 08:03 AM
Region 1

Stephenville
Graham
Wylie
Alvarado
No clue on the rest....

Let me help you out: No particular order
Liberty Hill
Burnet
Brownwood
Sweetwater

WhartonTigers
10-08-2013, 08:08 AM
Region 4
Port Isabel
Bellville
El Campo
Wharton
LaGrange
Columbus
Gonzales
Cuero
Ingleside

Columbus beat Bellville, so why are they not in front of them?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-08-2013, 08:27 AM
1. Port Isabel
2. La Grange
3. Wharton
4. Orange Grove
5. Navarro
6. Pleasanton
7. La Vernia
8. El Campo
9. Cuero
10. Columbus
10. Gonzales

MUSTANG69
10-08-2013, 08:57 AM
[QUOTE=WhartonTigers;1768725]Columbus beat Bellville, so why are they not in front of them?[/QUOT

I think Bellville will come on strong and be the better team come playoff time.

WhartonTigers
10-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Its not playoffs yet,these are rankings for right now. And columbus has earned to be in front of Bellville. THEY BEAT THEM. point blank. whats the point of having rankings if a team can lose to another team and still be ranked higher. That doesnt happen in the BCS.

MUSTANG69
10-08-2013, 10:06 AM
Its not playoffs yet,these are rankings for right now. And columbus has earned to be in front of Bellville. THEY BEAT THEM. point blank. whats the point of having rankings if a team can lose to another team and still be ranked higher. That doesnt happen in the BCS.

This ain't the BCS. It's the 3A Down Low. You are supposed to have fun on here.

OldBison75
10-08-2013, 10:32 AM

Texas A & M beat Bama in Bama last year and they did not get ranked higher than the Crimson Tide. Not that it was deserved, but, that does happen all the time in the BCS.

WhartonTigers
10-08-2013, 10:33 AM
This ain't the BCS. It's the 3A Down Low. You are supposed to have fun on here.

Didn't say it was and im enjoying myself very much... lol but there is no fun in rankings that favor teams that were good last year and get respect from that. IMO if we beat Columbus this week then they will definately be the runner up. if we lose then they are going undefeated in district. they are about the only team in this region that has speed to burn... i know for sure two guys from their all state sprint relay team are back.

OLE'BULL
10-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Didn't say it was and im enjoying myself very much... lol but there is no fun in rankings that favor teams that were good last year and get respect from that. IMO if we beat Columbus this week then they will definately be the runner up. if we lose then they are going undefeated in district. they are about the only team in this region that has speed to burn... i know for sure two guys from their all state sprint relay team are back.

Haha. You still have to beat both Bellville and El Campo. Your cupcake schedule so far gives me no reason to believe that Wharton will win district, which I can tell is what you are implying if Wharton beats Columbus. Beat Columbus, EC, and Bellville, then I will take Wharton seriously. Hell, beat 2 of the 3 and you have my attention. This will be a fun district race for Columbus, El Campo, Wharton, and Bellville. Sealy could sneak up and surprise somebody too, but I am hoping not!

Ville-D
10-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Let me help you out: No particular order
Liberty Hill
Burnet
Brownwood
Sweetwater

That actually is a very particular order...

hollywood
10-08-2013, 11:58 AM
REGION 1

1. Stephenville
2. Graham
3. Abilene Wylie
4. Kennedale
5. Shallowater
6. Alvarado
7. Burnet
8. Liberty Hill
9. Big Spring
10. Monahans

panfan
10-08-2013, 12:11 PM
That actually is a very particular order...

OK ville-D.. AKA grammar cop. not listed by any particular ranked order. hows that...:tongue: LOL

GU_81
10-08-2013, 12:26 PM
MaxPreps rankings for Region 4:

1. La Grange
2. Navarro (Geronimo)
3. Columbus
4. Bellville
5. Orange Grove
6. Wharton
7. Port Isabel
8. Cuero
9. La Vernia
10. Somerset

Bullaholic
10-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Reg 2

1. Argyle-Gilmer (T)
2. Kilgore
3. Celina
4. Princeton
5. Gainesville
6. Decatur
7. Melissa
8. Athens
9. Chapel Hill

Just did this off the top of my head---hope I didn't leave anybody more deserving out---but then again, such is the fun of making polls...

Pudlugger
10-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Region IV

1. La Grange
2. Wharton
3. Cuero
4. Port Isabel
5. Columbus
6. Gonzales
7. Somerset
8. La Vernia
9. Bellville
10. El Campo

Ville-D
10-08-2013, 01:59 PM
OK ville-D.. AKA grammar cop. not listed by any particular ranked order. hows that...:tongue: LOL

was not talking grammar, never been much of a grammar cop, was talking about the order. Don't get butt-hurt over it. :weeping:

speedbump
10-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Region 4:

La Grange
Bellville
El Campo
Wharton
Port Isabel
Cuero
Gonzales
Columbus
Ingleside

SintonFan_inAustin
10-08-2013, 04:24 PM
1. Port Isabel
2. La Grange
3. Wharton
4. Orange Grove
5. Navarro
6. Pleasanton
7. La Vernia
8. El Campo
9. Cuero
10. Columbus
10. GonzalesRemove El Campo and move the rest up that should be 10.

Bosqueville
10-08-2013, 04:40 PM
REGION 1

1. Stephenville
2. Graham
3. Abilene Wylie
4. Kennedale
5. Shallowater
6. Alvarado
7. Burnet
8. Liberty Hill
9. Big Spring
10. Monahans

You couldn't be more wrong with Alvarado at 6.

panfan
10-09-2013, 07:20 AM
was not talking grammar, never been much of a grammar cop, was talking about the order. Don't get butt-hurt over it. :weeping:

No idea what you are talking about. http://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/smooning_smiley_mooning_100-106-100.gif

WhartonTigers
10-09-2013, 08:30 AM
Haha. You still have to beat both Bellville and El Campo. Your cupcake schedule so far gives me no reason to believe that Wharton will win district, which I can tell is what you are implying if Wharton beats Columbus. Beat Columbus, EC, and Bellville, then I will take Wharton seriously. Hell, beat 2 of the 3 and you have my attention. This will be a fun district race for Columbus, El Campo, Wharton, and Bellville. Sealy could sneak up and surprise somebody too, but I am hoping not!

yeah ur right, the guys from Sealy didnt take us seriously either, kindve like you guys did Columbus......but we have a few weeks before this matchup, we will help you guys out by beating Columbus this week since you all couldnt do it.

HEMOTOXIC
10-09-2013, 11:07 AM
yeah ur right, the guys from Sealy didnt take us seriously either, kindve like you guys did Columbus......but we have a few weeks before this matchup, we will help you guys out by beating Columbus this week since you all couldnt do it.

Sealy is really down this season. I wouldn't put too much in to that victory.

hollywood
10-09-2013, 11:20 AM
You couldn't be more wrong with Alvarado at 6.

Should they be replaced with Lampasas?

Ville-D
10-09-2013, 12:37 PM
No idea what you are talking about. http://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/smooning_smiley_mooning_100-106-100.gif

Nice.

defense51
10-09-2013, 12:46 PM

:fnypost:

OLE'BULL
10-09-2013, 01:33 PM

Haha again. Beating Sealy is not a big accomplishment chief. I can promise you Sealy didn't go in to y'alls matchup thinking Wharton was a pushover. Until Wharton proves themselves by beating a couple of the better D-25 teams (which Sealy is not in that category), they should just keep their nose to the grindstone. I hope the first half of y'alls game vs. Columbus is a little more convincing than the first half of y'alls Needville game. 15-3? Ouch. We came out flat against Columbus, they came out on fire, it wont happen again. We played horrible defensively, had a TD called back on a BS call that the official personally apologized for a couple days later, and still almost won. I guess its easy to be confident when you are beating up (occasionally) on cupcakes. I hope Columbus comes out and puts a thumpin' on Wharton just to pipe you down. I don't think it will happen though, and not b/c Wharton is that good.

Bosqueville
10-09-2013, 01:40 PM

Well not China Spring or Brownwood. I would say Monahans or Liberty Hill.

WhartonTigers
10-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Haha again. Beating Sealy is not a big accomplishment chief. I can promise you Sealy didn't go in to y'alls matchup thinking Wharton was a pushover. Until Wharton proves themselves by beating a couple of the better D-25 teams (which Sealy is not in that category), they should just keep their nose to the grindstone. I hope the first half of y'alls game vs. Columbus is a little more convincing than the first half of y'alls Needville game. 15-3? Ouch. We came out flat against Columbus, they came out on fire, it wont happen again. We played horrible defensively, had a TD called back on a BS call that the official personally apologized for a couple days later, and still almost won. I guess its easy to be confident when you are beating up (occasionally) on cupcakes. I hope Columbus comes out and puts a thumpin' on Wharton just to pipe you down. I don't think it will happen though, and not b/c Wharton is that good.

Almost doesnt count because evidently ur team isnt that good, El campo fumbled 9 times and still came back only to lose by three. So clearly your team isnt that good either, so dont talk about Wharton until you play us then you will see for yourself... until then i dont wanna hear nothing about how weak my team is, because with all the mistakes i hear going on with bellville they probably will be 3rd in district at best.

OLE'BULL
10-09-2013, 01:58 PM
Almost doesnt count because evidently ur team isnt that good, El campo fumbled 9 times and still came back only to lose by three. So clearly your team isnt that good either, so dont talk about Wharton until you play us then you will see for yourself... until then i dont wanna hear nothing about how weak my team is, because with all the mistakes i hear going on with bellville they probably will be 3rd in district at best.

First of all, EC fumbled 8 times, not 9. We recovered 5 of those 8. Bellville lost 2 fumbles and an INT for a TD to EC. We won the turnover battle by 2. Thats not a huge margin. And a team doesn't fumble 8 times by accident, no way no how. Bellville's D was responsible for some, if not all of them. Most starting RB's dont just drop the ball. Definately not 8 times. I can tell you are a rookie so just make sure to check ALL the facts/stats/etc. They scored their last TD with under a minute left, we were in prevent b/c we knew the game was over, happens all the time. I am not saying we are that good, we might not even be the top team or 2 in district. But we seem to find a way to win, and continue winning while others (Wharton) are rolling out the round balls. 3rd in district still goes to the playoffs. Not calling Wharton weak, just not calling them strong, yet. Beat a couple of good teams and you have my respect.

WhartonTigers
10-09-2013, 02:02 PM
First of all, EC fumbled 8 times, not 9. We recovered 5 of those 8. Bellville lost 2 fumbles and an INT for a TD to EC. We won the turnover battle by 2. Thats not a huge margin. And a team doesn't fumble 8 times by accident, no way no how. Bellville's D was responsible for some, if not all of them. Most starting RB's dont just drop the ball. Definately not 8 times. I can tell you are a rookie so just make sure to check ALL the facts/stats/etc. They scored their last TD with under a minute left, we were in prevent b/c we knew the game was over, happens all the time. I am not saying we are that good, we might not even be the top team or 2 in district. But we seem to find a way to win, and continue winning while others (Wharton) are rolling out the round balls. 3rd in district still goes to the playoffs. Not calling Wharton weak, just not calling them strong, yet. Beat a couple of good teams and you have my respect.

WE DONT NEED YOUR RESPECT, who are you???? lol exactly

OLE'BULL
10-09-2013, 02:16 PM
WE DONT NEED YOUR RESPECT, who are you???? lol exactly

I know you dont. Wharton is just so good they dont need anything! Lets just cancel the rest of the games for the season and give Wharton their DC and SC trophies right now. I am just letting you know how it works rookie. Respect is earned, Wharton hasn't earned it yet. Just like Bellville hasn't earned it yet this year. Who am I? Thats the best you can come up with?