PDA

View Full Version : Finally, some smack (albeit light hearted) being talked. It's about time

44INAROW
10-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Nothing like a little smack talking to get the juices flowing.......... I love it - but PLEASE remember - no TARGETING or you'll get kicked off the rest of the day and half a day tomorrow (little attempt at referee humor)

Seriously - talk smack - nothing wrong with it, sarcasm is cool too - just don't single out players - and enjoy :):cool:

marler1972
10-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Whats crazy is it is Celina's town clown/ idiot/ coward that is talking smack about Celina's football team, players and coaches.

44INAROW
10-07-2013, 10:53 AM
:twitch:
Whats crazy is it is Celina's town clown/ idiot/ coward that is talking smack about Celina's football team, players and coaches.

That is weird/crazy for sure........... :vrycnfsd:

YTBulldogs
10-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Nothing like a little smack talking to get the juices flowing.......... I love it - but PLEASE remember - no TARGETING or you'll get kicked off the rest of the day and half a day tomorrow (little attempt at referee humor)

Seriously - talk smack - nothing wrong with it, sarcasm is cool too - just don't single out players - and enjoy :):cool:
I can tell now, your being raised by a SFOA/TASO football official 44. :2thumbsup

44INAROW
10-07-2013, 11:03 AM
I can tell now, your being raised by a SFOA/TASO football official 44. :2thumbsup
I was indeed raised by a SFOA/TASO official..........:thumbsup: