PDA

View Full Version : Teams to Watch!!!

Celina8
10-07-2013, 06:11 AM
We are now half way through the regular season. We all know the teams in the top 10 pretty much, but what teams in your area or the State have surprised you and would you say "Hey watch out for this team " . I will say here in North Texas Princton would be a team to watch for any DI team. Coldspring looks to be playing very well down south and Athens looks pretty good to but not enough to challenge Gilmer or Kilgor. What teams have peeked your interest other than your own!

buckeyebob
10-07-2013, 06:26 AM
After playing Chapel Hill (for the foreigners (Tyler Chapel Hill), they could very well be a player...I predict they will make the playoffs...they have a well balanced attack...& they will be a Div 1 team.

lostaussie
10-07-2013, 09:08 AM
After playing Chapel Hill (for the foreigners (Tyler Chapel Hill), they could very well be a player...I predict they will make the playoffs...they have a well balanced attack...& they will be a Div 1 team.I agree...........they are not bad. I could easily see them 3 rounds deep.

hollywood
10-07-2013, 09:28 AM
Stephenville may be another one to watch out for. Dark horse no one is expecting. ;)

D'Highlander
10-07-2013, 09:32 AM
Stephenville may be another one to watch out for. Dark horse no one is expecting. ;)

Who? I thought they were 4A?

football8
10-07-2013, 11:52 AM
They will be next year

Celina8
10-07-2013, 12:07 PM

No I mean teams that you think really have a chance of going deep in the playoffs....Has Stephenville every made the playoffs...I just cannot seem to find any information that shows they have much of a Football Tradition!!!! LOL!

Celina8
10-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Chapel Hill is a very good team who losses are to very very good teams. Other than Graham out of Region I I have no clue who to watch out any of the teams out West. Anyone got some names to watch for.

hollywood
10-07-2013, 12:11 PM
No I mean teams that you think really have a chance of going deep in the playoffs....Has Stephenville every made the playoffs...I just cannot seem to find any information that shows they have much of a Football Tradition!!!! LOL!

Oh, well in that case, Hillsboro or Venus. District 7 is for REAL!!!

hollywood
10-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Chapel Hill is a very good team who losses are to very very good teams. Other than Graham out of Region I I have no clue who to watch out any of the teams out West. Anyone got some names to watch for.

Region 1... Graham and the Ville are the only 2 on the radar that are at that level of making deep runs this season IMO. Most likely Graham will be D2 and Ville D1.

Tom Foolery
10-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Stephenville will do well in D1. Graham will do well in Region 1 but if they go DII, they will do well until the semi's when they face the Region 2 winners. Then it will be back to playing 7 on 7 in Graham.

hollywood
10-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Stephenville will do well in D1. Graham will do well in Region 1 but if they go DII, they will do well until the semi's when they face the Region 2 winners. Then it will be back to playing 7 on 7 in Graham.

:1popcorn: Whoa... do you realize what you've said? Do you realize that they have dismantled every team so far?? Neither Stephenville, Gilmer, or Argyle will beat them like Aledo beat Stephenville this season or Gilmer beat them last year. That's their fans talk, not mine.

Take cover Tom, once their fans find this post, you will be blasted for such thoughts! lol

:D

buckeyebob
10-07-2013, 04:05 PM

They are Johnny Come Lately in 3-A...you need to be patient with them

SHSBulldog00
10-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Region 1... Graham and the Ville are the only 2 on the radar that are at that level of making deep runs this season IMO. Most likely Graham will be D2 and Ville D1.

Even though I am not from Region 1 Shallowater seems to be getting a lot of buzz.

buckeyebob
10-07-2013, 04:11 PM
:1popcorn: Whoa... do you realize what you've said? Do you realize that they have dismantled every team so far?? Neither Stephenville, Gilmer, or Argyle will beat them like Aledo beat Stephenville this season or Gilmer beat them last year. That's their fans talk, not mine.

Take cover Tom, once their fans find this post, you will be blasted for such thoughts! lol

:D

And they are prejudiced against old men...and their wives are fat & ugly.