PDA

View Full Version : Week 6 GOTW Region 4 VOTE HERE!!!

SHSBulldog00
10-05-2013, 12:35 PM
If you vote other post it here.

YTBulldogs
10-05-2013, 12:37 PM
LaGrange @ Gonzales should be very exciting.

Gone Fishing
10-05-2013, 01:05 PM
Wimberley at Bandera..lol..I know I know!!!! But, D-27 starts this week and Wimberley has not lost a district game in 4 straight years. Thats 20 and 0 in district over the four years!!! Bandera is better this year with new coach and program, Wimberley has owned them for a long time and I bet ya Bandera is foaming at the mouth to stop the streak as well as Navarro the next week and so on until somebody does. Each game in D-27 is going to be a fight this year. Different than years past.
I don't know the facts , but I bet that is the longest district streak in region 4 and maybe the state. ???

SHSBulldog00
10-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Wimberley at Bandera..lol..I know I know!!!! But, D-27 starts this week and Wimberley has not lost a district game in 4 straight years. Thats 20 and 0 in district over the four years!!! Bandera is better this year with new coach and program, Wimberley has owned them for a long time and I bet ya Bandera is foaming at the mouth to stop the streak as well as Navarro the next week and so on until somebody does. Each game in D-27 is going to be a fight this year. Different than years past.
I don't know the facts , but I bet that is the longest district streak in region 4 and maybe the state. ???

Nice insight GF. :thumbsup:

Snotbubbles
10-05-2013, 04:53 PM

That district streak will end this year. Not this week though. Wim win's 45-21.

YTBulldogs
10-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Wharton will beat Columbus by 20 IMO. Ingelside and Sinton will be a great game. I can see it being the co-GOTW with the LG/GZ contest.

maestro
10-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Wharton will beat Columbus by 20 IMO. Ingelside and Sinton will be a great game. I can see it being the co-GOTW with the LG/GZ contest.

Doesn't columbus at home make it a lot closer contest?

LV_Bearfan
10-05-2013, 08:51 PM
LG/GZ is my pick.

5 - 1 La Vernia vs. 6 - 0 Pleasanton will be a very good game also. I missed the chance to nominate it.
Pleasaanton is not on the radar, but they have a good team.

La Vernia will have a dog fight with Pleasanton and Somerset. D28 has three teams that could win a few in the playoffs.

Bull Butter
10-06-2013, 01:10 AM
Don't wanna be nit picking but the official name is Grulla High School even though it's located in the town of La Grulla

YTBulldogs
10-06-2013, 08:16 AM
Doesn't columbus at home make it a lot closer contest?

Yes it does. That was included in my prediction.

SHSBulldog00
10-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Don't wanna be nit picking but the official name is Grulla High School even though it's located in the town of La Grulla

Thanks, I'll remember next time.

GU_81
10-06-2013, 11:25 AM
I'm not eligible to formally vote on here yet (need to change that rule ADMIN/MOD) but if I could I would choose La Grange @ Gonzales. Should be a great district opener.

hookandladder
10-06-2013, 01:08 PM

Never happen, this game will come down to the wire. With Columbus at home , this game could come down to last play of the game.

Pudlugger
10-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Never happen, this game will come down to the wire. With Columbus at home , this game could come down to last play of the game.

:iagree:

SHSBulldog00
10-06-2013, 01:51 PM
The Region IV GOTW is Wharton @ Columbus

Pudlugger
10-06-2013, 05:20 PM
That will be a good one for sure.

WhartonTigers
10-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Wharton will be 7-0 after this week....Columbus starts the MEAT of our schedule now but wont be able to stop the two headed monster in our backfield. #2 Dontre Elliot soph. #4 Toney Rogers Jr. I believe Dontre had 193 yrds on 19 carries and 3 touchdowns last Friday. Toney had 88 yds on 9 carries and 1 touchdown.