PDA

View Full Version : TCU at OU-Saturday night on Fox

Scoop27
10-04-2013, 12:03 PM
Do the Horned Frogs have a chance to upset the Sooners?

caleb_mccaig
10-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Do the Horned Frogs have a chance to upset the Sooners?

It will be tough, but that's why the play the game. However, I'm taking the Belldozer and Oklahoma haha.

Macarthur
10-04-2013, 12:10 PM
They have a chance but they have very mediocre QB play and that generally won't beat good teams.

Lots of offensive coordinator issues and many frogs wondering why the highly recruited RS Freshman QB tyler Matthews hasn't gotten some snaps.

Scoop27
10-05-2013, 06:27 PM
3-0 Sooners in first quarter

regaleagle
10-05-2013, 08:32 PM
TCU's qb Boykin is a little weak, but their D keeps them in the game until they can find a way to score. OU isn't what I would call an explosive offense this season. I think TCU has a very good chance of winning this game. Right now to start the 4th, it's 13-10 OU thanks to numerous TCU shots in the foot. And this game is in Norman.

regaleagle
10-05-2013, 08:48 PM
It's obvious that Boykin just doesn't have the command of the TCU offense like a first rate Big 12 starting qb should, IMO. The rest of the offense seems to struggle with him at the helm. OU is having a difficult time of it even with TCU floundering on every series with self-inflicted mistakes. TCU needs a lot of work on offense to be a contender this season. OU is overrated. OSU may have lost to W. Va. last week, but they look much better as a team than I'm seeing with these two teams. Baylor is by far the class this season of the Big 12, followed by OSU, Tech, TCU & OU about even, and then Texas and KSU, ISU and Kansas. That's what it looks like at this juncture to me, anyways.

Heck, Texas may even be able to beat OU and TCU this year, I dunno.

Scoop27
10-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Slanina had most of the Horned Frogs yardage in receiving