PDA

View Full Version : Big 12

Saggy Aggie
10-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Is so deep as a conference that Texas is in a dog fight with ISU...

Deeeeeep!

Saggy Aggie
10-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Nice win!

Saggy Aggie
10-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Look at how deep this conference is. KU beating TTU in the 2nd qtr...

This conference is extremely deep

Roughneck93
10-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Kansas came back down to reality.

Doesn't look good for Baker Mayfield. He just went out with knee injury.

regaleagle
10-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Hey Saggie....you'll need get out some Windex and clean up that foggy mirror, lol. I think you're letting your love for the Ags dim your view somewhat of the great football played all over the state of Texas. Whether it's the Big 12 or even another conference, football in Texas is KING compared to the rest of the nation. So get that Windex out right away, or forever be branded as a traitor.

Saggy Aggie
10-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Hey Saggie....you'll need get out some Windex and clean up that foggy mirror, lol. I think you're letting your love for the Ags dim your view somewhat of the great football played all over the state of Texas. Whether it's the Big 12 or even another conference, football in Texas is KING compared to the rest of the nation. So get that Windex out right away, or forever be branded as a traitor.

What??

All I know is the big 12 is deeeeep!

Txbroadcaster
10-05-2013, 03:48 PM
dude..ur in the SEC..why are you so fixated on the Big 12

slingshot
10-05-2013, 04:18 PM
dude..ur in the SEC..why are you so fixated on the Big 12P____ envy...

Saggy Aggie
10-05-2013, 04:43 PM
dude..ur in the SEC..why are you so fixated on the Big 12

Lol I'm not fixated. Making fun of the pathetic conference

Saggy Aggie
10-05-2013, 04:44 PM
P____ envy...

Lol that's like being jealous of someone that can't get it up... LOL, why would anyone be jealous of that worthless conference haha

Txbroadcaster
10-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Lol that's like being jealous of someone that can't get it up... LOL, why would anyone be jealous of that worthless conference haha

you post every week on it..sorry but that is compulsive

Saggy Aggie
10-05-2013, 05:40 PM
you post every week on it..sorry but that is compulsive

It's called trolling txb...

You people are thiiiick -___-

Txbroadcaster
10-05-2013, 05:43 PM
It's called trolling txb...

You people are thiiiick -___-

dude I know LOL..called giving you a hard time

btw..what about that top6 SEC team struggling against an also ran in conference :)

NastySlot
10-05-2013, 05:50 PM

btw..what about that top6 SEC team struggling against an also ran in conference :)

injuries hurting those teams but last week SC able to pull out win and now Georgia trying to hold on for life.

Saggy Aggie
10-05-2013, 09:11 PM

Because the SEC is so deep!!

regaleagle
10-06-2013, 01:21 AM
I think the only thing that's really deep is your dreams of the Ags winning the SEC West, haha. I think that must happen during your deep rapid eye movement sleep.....but you end up in the corner of the room taking a leak on the dog, lol.

Old Tiger
10-06-2013, 07:03 AM
The only issue I have about the SEC is when a bad team struggles against weaker teams in their conference it is because the conference is so strong. Case and point Georgia/Tennessee yesterday. Oregon proved that Tennessee isn't that good with that ass whoopin they put on them. Then Georgia goes out and struggles then ESPN makes tons of excuses for why it was so close.

Especially considering that ESPN says these teams that are undefeated have to win so impressively because you never know about a 1 loss sec team.

Saggy Aggie
10-06-2013, 10:46 AM
The only issue I have about the SEC is when a bad team struggles against weaker teams in their conference it is because the conference is so strong. Case and point Georgia/Tennessee yesterday. Oregon proved that Tennessee isn't that good with that ass whoopin they put on them. Then Georgia goes out and struggles then ESPN makes tons of excuses for why it was so close.

Especially considering that ESPN says these teams that are undefeated have to win so impressively because you never know about a 1 loss sec team.

The answer to that question is... Georgia is overrated just like always.

They've got a lot of talent and can play with the big dogs on occasion, but they're not an elite team

slpybear the bullfan
10-07-2013, 09:57 AM
When did conf pride become so big?

Do they make SEC Hoodies?

Do they make SEC decals you can put on your car? Sweet!

Oh, it got that way when you jumped ship a season ago to get out from the shadow of big brother... ;)

LOL

New Taiton
10-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Oh, it got that way when you jumped ship a season ago to get out from the shadow of big brother...

LOL

I think you're cofused.

There's always been a sense of pride in belonging to the SEC, long before Texas A&M became a member.

What has emerged, however, is this "Big 12 is so deep/competitive/as good as the SEC" rhetoric.

So, when did the Big 12 start to compare itself to the SEC so fervently?

Saggy Aggie
10-07-2013, 11:25 AM
I think you're cofused.

There's always been a sense of pride in belonging to the SEC, long before Texas A&M became a member.

What has emerged, however, is this "Big 12 is so deep/competitive/as good as the SEC" rhetoric.

So, when did the Big 12 start to compare itself to the SEC so fervently?

When it became so deep!!

hsbtex
10-07-2013, 12:03 PM
When did conf pride become so big?

Do they make SEC Hoodies?

Do they make SEC decals you can put on your car? Sweet!

Oh, it got that way when you jumped ship a season ago to get out from the shadow of big brother... ;)

LOL

Wouldn't it be funny if little brother agreed to play big brother sometime soon? Can you imagine the spanking big brother would administer to little brother??!! That...would be funny!

slpybear the bullfan
10-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if little brother agreed to play big brother sometime soon? Can you imagine the spanking big brother would administer to little brother??!! That...would be funny!

I appreciate you thinking the Horns would beat the Ags, but no, I think that little brother would actually beat the Horns this year or next.

Old Tiger
10-07-2013, 05:51 PM
:iagree::1popcorn::2thumbsup:
I appreciate you thinking the Horns would beat the Ags, but no, I think that little brother would actually beat the Horns this year or next.

MustangFootball
10-07-2013, 10:25 PM
The SEC is so overrated it's not funny, they win so many championship because they are all over the top ten every year....so if they lose to an SEC team chances are they lost to a top 10 team so they don't fall very far and have a good chance of climbing back up to the top fast than most SEC team, and if they beat an SEC team than they beat a top 10 team and their stock goes up. Georgia struggled with a horrible Tennessee team and also the mean green of North Texas and are still ranked #7 with 1 loss, I believe to Clemson. LSU struggled with TCU who sits at the bottom of the big 12.

Old Tiger
10-07-2013, 10:31 PM
I think you're cofused.

So, when did the Big 12 start to compare itself to the SEC so fervently?There hasn't always been this SEC SEC SEC thing going on. This is something that started like 10 years ago.

Saggy Aggie
10-07-2013, 10:44 PM
The SEC is so overrated it's not funny, they win so many championship because they are all over the top ten every year....so if they lose to an SEC team chances are they lost to a top 10 team so they don't fall very far and have a good chance of climbing back up to the top fast than most SEC team, and if they beat an SEC team than they beat a top 10 team and their stock goes up. Georgia struggled with a horrible Tennessee team and also the mean green of North Texas and are still ranked #7 with 1 loss, I believe to Clemson. LSU struggled with TCU who sits at the bottom of the big 12.

So the SEC wins championships because the top 10 is full of SEC schools....?

Here I was thinking it was because they kick their opponents ass in the championship game every year...

Saggy Aggie
10-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Big 12 is so deep. Texas just whooped OU and KSU about to tie it up against Baylor!

Big 12 is deep!!

Roughneck93
10-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Wow the block Coleman just laid on Daily.

hollywood
10-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Big 12 is so deep. Texas just whooped OU and KSU about to tie it up against Baylor!

Big 12 is deep!!

And the SEC is any different?

hollywood
10-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Mizzou took it to Georgia. Good grief. What has come if this modern day SEC?

Aguilafanatico
10-12-2013, 03:47 PM

Big 12 is deep!!

TIRED. my conference is better than your conference? Boring.

Saggy Aggie
10-12-2013, 03:53 PM
TIRED. my conference is better than your conference? Boring.

Deeeeeep!

NastySlot
10-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Mizzou took it to Georgia. Good grief. What has come if this modern day SEC?

Georgia's about to fade. I was surprised they kept it close. You do they lost their top three receivers and two running backs. I think Missouri might lose their Q with a shoulder injury.

Old Tiger
10-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Georgia's about to fade. I was surprised they kept it close. You do they lost their top three receivers and two running backs. I think Missouri might lose their Q with a shoulder injury.

This was Missouri's first test of the season. Regardless of injury situation Georgia has far superior talent than Mizzou.

Saggy Aggie
10-12-2013, 09:31 PM
This was Missouri's first test of the season. Regardless of injury situation Georgia has far superior talent than Mizzou.

Georgia is still the most overrated team in the SEC every year. Every once in a while they knock off a top team, but they consistently underachieve talent wise

Old Tiger
10-12-2013, 09:32 PM
Georgia is still the most overrated team in the SEC every year. Every once in a while they knock off a top team, but they consistently underachieve talent wise

How can that be? They are in the SEC brotha! No excuses! SEC > SEC?

Saggy Aggie
10-12-2013, 09:34 PM
How can that be? They are in the SEC brotha! No excuses! SEC > SEC?

Well, they're still better than big 12 teams :)

Old Tiger
10-12-2013, 09:35 PM
That is a big 12 style team full of big 12 players that beat them. Same with the ags!
Well, they're still better than big 12 teams :)

FB-fanatic
10-12-2013, 10:09 PM
I thought this was SEC on SEC action today?

Saggy Aggie
10-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Smh... Terrible decision by Johnny

NastySlot
10-13-2013, 12:15 AM

so you lose your top three receivers and both your backs and you shouldn't miss a beat? That would be like losing Davis, Shipley and another plus Gray and lets say Bergeron.

Not saying Georgia is great or anything but it's pretty brutal to lose that much offense.