PDA

View Full Version : ohh what to do during the bye week.....

panfan
10-02-2013, 07:49 AM
tried twiddling my thumbs, reading the interweb, probably going dove hunting this weekend, will mow the weeds, beat the dog for tearing things up (not really) cause I have ignored her (really), maybe catch another team's Friday night lights:(. work on my old hotrod so I can sell it, install some garage lighting, finish up all my unfinished house projects..... What's a fella to do?

greendawg84
10-02-2013, 09:10 AM
pick on CAM ??

hollywood
10-02-2013, 09:15 AM
panfan's a dude??? :eek:

panfan
10-02-2013, 09:18 AM
panfan's a dude??? :eek:

:fnypost:

panfan
10-02-2013, 09:27 AM
pick on CAM ??
G-dawg - me and you is the only 8-3A folks on here lately. No body from Llano, Gatesville, Lampasas. Bwood occasionally, but Beast only posts in 3-5 word sentences. CAM is MIA. LH panthermom is too busy running things and her boy is down playing for UIW (Go Cardinals!), Factory is off making more little panthers (got 4 boys). So I guess there is only one things to do.....

cougartino
10-02-2013, 10:23 AM
If ya got a good woman, well...:inlove:

panfan
10-02-2013, 12:53 PM

Damn... Why did I think of that. Must be that age thing creepin in.

greendawg84
10-02-2013, 02:53 PM

Most excellent idea ! CAM will be back have no fear , I think work has him real busy during the day .

Damn factory needs to not read this thread , might end up with 5 factory boys ! Dang what a HEB bill that boy must have .

panfan
10-03-2013, 07:10 AM
Most excellent idea ! CAM will be back have no fear , I think work has him real busy during the day .

Damn factory needs to not read this thread , might end up with 5 factory boys ! Dang what a HEB bill that boy must have .

Hey G-dawg - Burnet Sucks - just thought I would throw that out there for ya. :taunt: Better make sure all yo injured bullpups are well cause you're gonna need them. Kiser better like running for his life cause that is what he is gonna be doing all night, and when he breaks out of the initial 4 rushers. A certain #3 is gonna be waiting for him. he eats QBs and craps running backs. HA!!!! Carry on.

greendawg84
10-03-2013, 08:01 AM
Really panfan ??? Little early , but I will play along . Dawgs will try to stay awake during the short time that high powered fast moving offense of yall's has the ball. :sleeping:

I am just glad I dont have to watch that boring azz offense every week . No wonder all you folks from Barney land are in a bad mood all the time !

#3 and company better hope he can stay in the same zip code with Kiser and company ! You better make sure #3 and the rest get plenty of water the week before so they can at least keep up during the first half .

Let me guess ..... you guys have added a new passing play ???? Whats that give you 2 or 3 per game now ??????? :doh:

Side note : Kiser has hurt ankle , not sure how long he is out but they moved the JV QB up as a backup. Barksdale would get the start next week if Kiser is still out .

panfan
10-03-2013, 08:09 AM
Really panfan ??? Little early , but I will play along . Dawgs will try to stay awake during the short time that high powered fast moving offense of yall's has the ball. :sleeping:

I am just glad I dont have to watch that boring azz offense every week . No wonder all you folks from Barney land are in a bad mood all the time !

#3 and company better hope he can stay in the same zip code with Kiser and company ! You better make sure #3 and the rest get plenty of water the week before so they can at least keep up during the first half .

Let me guess ..... you guys have added a new passing play ???? Whats that give you 2 or 3 per game now ??????? :doh:

Side note : Kiser has hurt ankle , not sure how long he is out but they moved the JV QB up as a backup. Barksdale would get the start next week if Kiser is still out .

Ya'll make sure that trainer gets him healthy - we only want your best. Kinda hard to catch the ball when they are hearing footsteps alls night and thinking "oh no, mr panther, don't hit me"....:eek: I'm just a poor little bulldawg whose lost his way.

Hey last week we had something like 4 pass attempts thank you very much. Didn't matter, cause we held on the ball so long, Texans forgot how to run their offense during the intermission. I just wanted to give you little jab in the eye with a red hot poker to remind ya'll its coming that's all. We'll resume this a about 2 weeks. Till then, Carry on. Tell son of a biscut eater CAM...... Oh hell tell him whatever you want.

BTW - brownwood.... bunch of pussycats. Llano - if any of ya'll are out there - we are coming for you.

Side note2: I really do hope Kiser gets healed up, it sucks for any kid to miss any time on the field due to injury.

greendawg84
10-03-2013, 09:23 AM
Come now panfan 4 pass attempts ??? In the same game ??? Thats like more than they threw ALL of last year . What is this world coming too . Son , you better get that secondary ready cuz them Dawgs is coming in a hurry ! I cant wait to meet up for that ONE cold one you promised .

I will keep ya posted on the Kiser injury. Barksdale is a heck of a athlete , been playing OLB , throws 89 MPH fast ball , and no that aint no Daddys radar gun ( lord knows I have seen and heard my share of those ) . Straight up legit .