PDA

View Full Version : Deloss Dodds to step down next Sept.

Old Tiger
09-30-2013, 04:58 PM
Of course after he collects a 1 million dollar annuity bonus. Replacement is to be announced Dec 1 of this year.

Countdown till Mack is canned clock can start. You can start the Rick Barnes clock as well. Might as well start the Augie clock too.

My short list of coaches would be Art Briles, Al Golden, Charlie Strong, and Jim Mora Jr.

Any basketball list would have to start with Shaka Smart.

Don't know enough about baseball coaches and such.

Roughneck93
09-30-2013, 05:07 PM
http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2012/8/12/Tick_Tock.gif

Ville-D
09-30-2013, 05:18 PM
http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2012/8/12/Tick_Tock.gif

I like that graphic. I will be adding that to my rotation. Lord I hope ToddG doesn't see it or it'll be everywhere.

Roughneck93
09-30-2013, 05:22 PM
I like that graphic. I will be adding that to my rotation. Lord I hope ToddG doesn't see it or it'll be everywhere.

Lol...

OldBison75
09-30-2013, 07:03 PM
Channel 13 in Houston said they heard that Dodds will give up the AD position immediately and move to a consultant position. I figure it will be after the football season ends.

hollywood
09-30-2013, 07:04 PM

LOL... And it's rotation is counter clockwise... Funny!

OldBison75
09-30-2013, 07:15 PM
If the Texas President want to fill the position by December 1, Dodds would have to step down before that date. The position cannot be posted until it is open according to Texas rules. Dodds can hold the position in the interim as an Interim AD. Based on this information, I believe Dodds will step down to interim until a replacement is named and the move to a consultant through 2015.

Old Tiger
09-30-2013, 07:17 PM
If the Texas President want to fill the position by December 1, Dodds would have to step down before that date. The position cannot be posted until it is open according to Texas rules. Dodds can hold the position in the interim as an Interim AD. Based on this information, I believe Dodds will step down to interim until a replacement is named and the move to a consultant through 2015.

Step down date would be effective Dec. 1 and replacement will be hired after the job is posted the appropriate number of days. Dodds will remain on interim basis until next Sept for transitional purposes. That is my understanding of how the timeline will go.