PDA

View Full Version : The Mighty Rice Raiders

CheerMom
12-07-2003, 12:02 AM
I just wanted to take this time to congratulate the Rice Raiders on a spectacular season. You are an awesome group of guys. Each one of you plays with heart and soul and above all else, CLASS . You give this group of fans something to be truly proud of. I know, for you Seniors, your dream was cut short, but look at what you accomplished!! You made history and for that you will always be remembered. You played your hearts out today and I have never been more proud. Hold your heads up high, and remember it's not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game, and today you were a winner in our hearts!!

Rice_fan_02
12-07-2003, 12:15 AM
Good job Raiders...All season was great..all of the fans loved it. Hold your heads up there's nothing to be down about, but I know how you feel. I look forward to next year. Great job Raiders!!!

Insanity_Strikes_Again
12-07-2003, 12:45 AM
You did a great job guys. You accomplished so much and enjoyed it while you did it. Lets keep the heat rollin' and knock the hell out of some teams next year! Don't lose your pride!

Bellville22
12-07-2003, 12:51 AM
Congrats to the Raiders on a fine season. We would have loved to have met you again for another thriller, but thing don't always work out the way we want. Great job, and best of luck next year.

CheerMom
12-07-2003, 02:12 PM
ttt

Bigblue07
12-07-2003, 05:21 PM
Awesome season guys. Best game ive ever seen.
Does anyone know if Michael Spears recovered from his injury ?

raiderchick
12-07-2003, 06:28 PM
Congrats to the Rice High School football team...I reallly enjoyed cheering for yall yesturday! It was a great game. And like everyone is saying you have no reason to hang your heads! You made football history at our school. Congrats again...And congrats to the PI Fooball team as well!

shortsnsports
12-07-2003, 07:37 PM
I hope every Raider player and coach reads these posts. That was not the best game Rice has played but it was the most exciting. I know one player doesn't make a team, but when Michael Spears went down in the 3rd quarter I thought we were in trouble. But the rest of the Raider team never got down on themselves and kept fighting. I know it's no consolation for all the hard work ya'll put in for the 16 weeks ya'll have been practicing and preparing for this moment but ya'll have nothing to be ashamed of. Thanks for the great memories and making each and every one of the Raider fans proud to be a part of ya'lls incredible season.

BrahmaMom
12-07-2003, 08:48 PM
Congrats to the Raiders on a great season. I hope Spears is okay.

Kool Tarpon 21
12-07-2003, 10:07 PM
I don't even know where to start. Raiders, you all played very very well. It's been one of the best games I have ever played. Both teams made history playing this game. You all have nothing to be ashamed of. I mean, if we would have lost I would have been satisfied because both teams were playing their hardest. I had never played against a team like you all's. You all always had our respect and you will continue to have it.

CheerMom
12-08-2003, 10:25 AM
ttt

CheerMom
12-08-2003, 11:11 AM
Thanks, Kool Tarpon 21. I know that will mean alot to the guys coming from a fellow player. You are pretty awesome yourself. Good Luck against Marlin!

TARPON DAD
12-08-2003, 11:31 AM
CHEER MOM
THAT GAME SATURDAY WILL ALAWYS BE IN OUR MINDS AND IN OUR HEARTS.
RICE PLAYED A HECK OF A GAME ,AND WE KNEW THIS FROM THE START,I KNEW IT WASENT GONNA BE EASY BUT IN THE END THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE WINNER,
BUT IN THIS CASE WE THE TARPONS AND RICE CAME OUT WINNERS BOTH TEAMS ARE NOW IN THE HISTORY BOOKS
IN 3 A FOOTBALL 4 OT AND 124 POINTS COMBINED BEAT THE OLD RECORD BY 2 POINTS!
BUT WE STILL HAVE SOME ON FINSHED BUSSINESS,
WE STILL GOT TO PLAY MARLIN,AGAIN THE MASSES WILL GATHER TO ONCE AGAIN CHEER OUR TARPONS ON TO
STATE! eek!
BE PROUD AND NEVER SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST!!
GOOD LUCK TO RICE NEXT YEAR WILL KEEP OUR EYES ON YOUR TEAM AND MAYBE WILL MET AGAIN.

GO TARPONS GO! :D

TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!! STATE! eek!

ONE TEAM ONE GOAL!!!