PDA

View Full Version : Nelson Cruz

caleb_mccaig
09-30-2013, 03:14 PM
Throughout the day I was curious how much of a role Cruz would play in tonights game, well in case you don't know yet he's DH'ing. Doing a little research on Twitter I've seen mixed reception on this. People saying he shouldn't be allowed play. I'm just curious what some of Down Low Nation think of this?

Personally, I think it's fine he plays. He screwed up and he sat out without pay because of it.

Deuce
09-30-2013, 03:20 PM
He served his suspension, he deserves to play if the rest of the team is fine with it.

D'Highlander
09-30-2013, 03:20 PM
I understand if some fans don't like the idea of him coming back... But on the surface, the team seems to want him back so I say its up to them. Now if he goes out there and is 0-4 with two k's then I might change my mind. :doh:

I am excited to watch the game and see how he does.

Roughneck93
09-30-2013, 03:29 PM
He served his suspension, he deserves to play if the rest of the team is fine with it.

:iagree:

Rabid Cougar
09-30-2013, 04:04 PM
Not to worry, he is not in the lineup.

orange machine
09-30-2013, 04:05 PM
Let him play he did his time hopefully he repented for it. Forgive him and play ball if he burns you again then bye bye Nellie!

regaleagle
09-30-2013, 04:08 PM
I think his appearance back with the team will be welcomed with open arms by most of the players and management. To win back some of those fans that are at odds with his misdeeds, a nice hit or two should do it. DH is the perfect role for him to re-enter the team. If he belonged to a NL team, I don't know what would have happened.

slingshot
09-30-2013, 04:10 PM
He served his suspension, he deserves to play if the rest of the team is fine with it.This...

Rabid Cougar
09-30-2013, 04:21 PM
Not to worry, he is not in the lineup.

Correction.... Batting 6th DH.

movethechain
09-30-2013, 04:29 PM
Time served. Lesson learned, we hope. Play ball !!!

BJ Walters
09-30-2013, 05:34 PM
I'm not sure that Cruz himself is the problem or what fans don't like. I think fans don't like the system because it wasn't a suspension "through the conclusion of the championship season." I do not personally think it matters, Tampa I believe will win the game

regaleagle
09-30-2013, 07:39 PM
I'm not sure that Cruz himself is the problem or what fans don't like. I think fans don't like the system because it wasn't a suspension "through the conclusion of the championship season." I do not personally think it matters, Tampa I believe will win the game

I wouldn't be putting any money on that BJ....the Rangers have beat the Rays the last 5-6 with Price as the starter. The Rangers bats have recently come alive also, so don't bet against them winning this one at home.

bobcat1
09-30-2013, 08:10 PM
He fessed up, did the suspension, lost pay. Good to go!

D'Highlander
10-01-2013, 05:51 AM
Now if he goes out there and is 0-4 with two k's then I might change my mind. :doh:

I was close...