PDA

View Full Version : Refugio Quarterback tweets at half

caleb_mccaig
09-30-2013, 09:39 AM
I couldn't find a thread previously written about this, so sorry if it's been brought up, but did anyone else see the QB from Refugio Travis Quintanilla tweet at halftime of their game Friday? He was criticized extremely harshly and also met with praise (mostly from younger people). What do you think about the situation?

YTBulldogs
09-30-2013, 09:47 AM
I couldn't find a thread previously written about this, so sorry if it's been brought up, but did anyone else see the QB from Refugio Travis Quintanilla tweet at halftime of their game Friday? He was criticized extremely harshly and also met with praise (mostly from younger people). What do you think about the situation?

If it's a district game they were playing, I'm ok with it. What else could he be worried/thinking about during halftime?

caleb_mccaig
09-30-2013, 09:51 AM
I have no idea if it was a district game, I don't think it was, but I could be wrong. I know when he tweeted they Refugio was up like 50 something to rip. I'm 23 and think this is the future and eventually guys will tweet from the sideline, I'm sure there are some older fans who would be strongly against this though.

YTBulldogs
09-30-2013, 10:01 AM
I have no idea if it was a district game, I don't think it was, but I could be wrong. I know when he tweeted they Refugio was up like 50 something to rip. I'm 23 and think this is the future and eventually guys will tweet from the sideline, I'm sure there are some older fans who would be strongly against this though.

Not to mention, hopefully some coaches against it as well. Dumb. Read a book or something.

Hater
09-30-2013, 10:21 AM
What'd the tweet say???

caleb_mccaig
09-30-2013, 10:27 AM
It said @Travis_Q34: Time to go (football emoji) #txhsfb.

Nothing outrageous and if I had to guess, he didn't play more than one more series.

movethechain
09-30-2013, 10:34 AM
Dumb. Go for the distractions and eventually your loss of focus will get you beat.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-30-2013, 11:02 AM
thought I heard on the radio he tweeted the score of the game.

caleb_mccaig
09-30-2013, 11:26 AM
He may have later, I know he tweeted what I put up there at half though. The TXHSFB twitter account was all over it.