PDA

View Full Version : TCU Receiver Ty Slanina

Scoop27
09-28-2013, 09:41 PM
Was on the road today from Hallettsville listening to AM radio broadcast of TCU-SMU game.
They announced that East Bernard graduate and freshman Ty Slanina had a TD catch and 63 yards receiving and was named Offensive Player of the Game

XMan
09-29-2013, 09:08 AM
The big question is how were all the festivities in Hville? They had kolach making demonstrations, a 42 tournament, parade, and the all important kolache eating contest. I so wish I could have been there.

Saggy Aggie
09-29-2013, 11:43 AM
The big question is how were all the festivities in Hville? They had kolach making demonstrations, a 42 tournament, parade, and the all important kolache eating contest. I so wish I could have been there.

Did they have polka music????

Scoop27
09-29-2013, 12:48 PM
Yes they did- two bands on different stages every two hours-The crowd was huge-Hallettsville community comes together and Sacred Heart and Hallettsville schools involved

Saggy Aggie
09-29-2013, 12:55 PM
Yes they did- two bands on different stages every two hours-The crowd was huge-Hallettsville community comes together and Sacred Heart and Hallettsville schools involved

Wouldn't have been a picnic without polka music! Haha

hookandladder
09-29-2013, 03:08 PM

Hallettsville and Sacred Heart parents hate each other, no love lost there.