PDA

View Full Version : Tamu/Arkansas

Saggy Aggie
09-28-2013, 10:30 AM
Looking forward to this one since all my other favorite teams suck.

coach
09-28-2013, 11:28 AM
Looking forward to this one since all my other favorite teams suck.

I'm worried about this game. Wouldn't shock me at all if arky takes down the fighting manziels

Saggy Aggie
09-28-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm worried about this game. Wouldn't shock me at all if arky takes down the fighting manziels

Arkansas' freshman RB has been a beast so far this year

coach
09-28-2013, 11:45 AM
Next week will be a huge game and I don't see the Aggies winning

Saggy Aggie
09-28-2013, 12:44 PM
Lol Ags will have some extra motivation that week. I think it's more likely that we blow out ole miss than lose to them

1st and goal
09-28-2013, 07:27 PM
So far, it looks like A&M forgot to send the check in to the ref's assn.

Saggy Aggie
09-28-2013, 07:39 PM
Johnny doing work, but had an extremely lucky TD IMO.

Evans looked legit hurt...

msu97
09-30-2013, 07:51 AM
Evans may be the best player on the team...

Saggy Aggie
09-30-2013, 07:58 AM

Evans may be one of the best players in the country.

He has about 100 or so more yards than any of receiver in the conference, majority of which (270+) came against bama

1st and goal
09-30-2013, 08:06 AM
Evans may be one of the best players in the country.

He has about 100 or so more yards than any of receiver in the conference, majority of which (270+) came against bama

Yes, but I fear he is hurt more than he wants to admit. He makes the people covering him look like youngsters.

Also, Kirby Ennis getting hurt was a huge blow to our young D.

caleb_mccaig
09-30-2013, 10:40 AM

Probably a very true statement. He's the best WR I've seen this year. The only one close is Jarvis Landry, he been making incredible catches look extremely easy all year so far. It's going to be hard to pick the SEC All-American's at WR and at QB this year.

Rabid Cougar
09-30-2013, 02:01 PM
Probably a very true statement. He's the best WR I've seen this year. The only one close is Jarvis Landry, he been making incredible catches look extremely easy all year so far. It's going to be hard to pick the SEC All-American's at WR and at QB this year.

Not really.

JFF is the leading QB (leads in Completions, Completion pct., Yards, and TDs) and Evans is the leading WR.(leads in Yards and Average per catch).

1st and goal
09-30-2013, 02:06 PM
How bout them Aggies in the 2nd half, facing a torrential rainstorm and a very loud crowd that went crazy because they thought it was going to nullify the Aggie offense?

Ground pounding show of A&M's backfield and O-line strength. A thing of beauty in a rainstorm. :)

caleb_mccaig
09-30-2013, 02:09 PM
Not really.

JFF is the leading QB (leads in Completions, Completion pct., Yards, and TDs) and Evens is the leading WR.(leads in Yards and Average per catch).

Yeah, the only person I see taking JFF down at qb would be Murray, he's been almost as impressive. Evans has been incredible also, but WR is a more sketchy position to continue to have multiple 100 yd games with multiple TD's. I think Amari Cooper, Jarvis Landry, Odell Beckham Jr. and Evans will all compete. But both LSU receivers are only around 190 receiving yards behind Evans and Landry has 7 touchdowns to Evans' 5. However, I do think Evans' frame reminds me of A.J. Green and his ability to use his entire body, which makes him special.

If we really want to say who the best WR is in the country right now statistically it's Brandin Cooks for Oregon St. 52 catches for 807 yards and nine touchdowns.