PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer shooting at stadium

Ville-D
09-27-2013, 04:24 AM
http://m.news-journal.com/mobile/news/police/police-respond-to-reported-body-found-at-gilmer-high-school/article_096d6734-2728-11e3-bb15-001a4bcf887a.html

GILMER — Police said early Friday they had a suspect in custody after a woman’s body was found Thursday night near a vehicle at Gilmer High School.
The death was being investigated as a homicide, according to Roxanne Warren with the Gilmer Police Department.
Officials were not commenting on how the woman died, and declined to release the names of the victim or suspect.
Warren said police were notified of the incident about 9 p.m., and that the victim's body was found in a lot used for home-side parking at football games.
About 10:25 p.m., a witness told the News-Journal someone had been shot in the parking lot of the stadium, where the Gilmer and Gladewater subvarsity teams played Thursday evening.
Gilmer ISD Superintendent Rick Albritton said in a prepared statement that “a disturbance occurred.”
“The board and administration want to assure all parents that no students were involved and all students are safe,” he said in the statement. “This incident was unrelated to the Gilmer-Gladewater 8th grade football game.”
Warren said the victim was not a student or faculty member at either Gilmer or Gladewater.
About 12:30 a.m., she said it was too soon to know whether the investigation would interfere with Friday classes or other activities. Gilmer is scheduled to host Gladewater at 7:30 p.m. at the stadium.
In addition to Gilmer police, officers from the Upshur County Sheriff's Office and Texas Department of Public Safety were investigating.

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D

poisoned10
09-27-2013, 06:43 AM
Very sad news.

I found out pretty much as it was all going on because my brother in law works for the field house and was there.

I graduated with the victim in 2002 and she had a son that is 3 or 4. Its very tragic and senseless.

The word I've got from several people have said it was her ex/father of her child that did it and he was in custody as of last night.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

hollywood
09-27-2013, 09:05 AM
Very sad. Prayers for her family, friends, and the community of Gilmer.

buckeyebob
09-27-2013, 11:27 AM
Me & my posse were watching the 8th Grade Bux get their hinney spanked by the Bears (I think some of 'em will be playing tonight)...one said he heard two shots (the rest of us aredeaf so we had no idea)...typical BS...Babby Daddy tells Baby Momma that she done dissed him & pow...one in the head...showed her...this was in the parking lot behind the home side...need to capo his arse & purge the gene pool.

OK...my radical side is showing...deep breath & Valium...I can be ugly.

GTownballer
09-27-2013, 11:54 AM
Bad deal!