PDA

View Full Version : LSU (6) vs. Georgia (9)

caleb_mccaig
09-26-2013, 09:46 AM
Well, it's the big game this weekend, LSU and their vastly improved offense against Aaron Murray. This rivalry means a lot to SEC fans as these are two of the most steady programs in the conference for the last 12-15 years. Recently, five NFL GM's surprisingly said Mettenberger is the better pro qb prospect and all would draft him before Murray. I'm interested to see these two go head to head and to see if LSU can get their defense to play where it has been in past years.
It's Gurley vs. Hill, Landry and Beckham vs the UGA secondary, Mettenberger (Throws N Hoes) vs Murray

Who do you got?

msu97
09-26-2013, 09:58 AM
Greatest venue to watch a college football game, bar none, nobody else is even close, is Saturday night in Baton Rouge, Having relatives that have season tickets makes going to LSU games fun... and affordable
but the game is in Georgia... LSU looks very improved and could be the best team in the SEC... Georgia, Gurley is a great rb...
LSU has problems on the road but I look for LSU to win...

coach
09-26-2013, 10:07 AM
Greatest venue to watch a college football game, bar none, nobody else is even close, is Saturday night in Baton Rouge, Having relatives that have season tickets makes going to LSU games fun... and affordable
but the game is in Georgia... LSU looks very improved and could be the best team in the SEC... Georgia, Gurley is a great rb...
LSU has problems on the road but I look for LSU to win...

I have LSU by 4 on this one.

Rabid Cougar
09-26-2013, 10:28 AM
Saw UGA first hand last week. North Texas stuffed UGA run game but didn't have the DBs to hang with UGA's WRs. LSU has the DBs to runwith UGAs WR and certainly has the LB and D-line to handle Gurley.

Not overly impressed with LSU offense and UGA's D is quite stout. However, UGAs' special teams is horrible and LSU is very good.

I am going with LSU by two TDs.

Txbroadcaster
09-26-2013, 10:29 AM
Saw first UGA first hand last week. North Texas stuffed UGA run game but didn't have the DBs to hang with UGA's WRs. LSU has the DBs to runwith UGAs WR and certainly has the LB and D-line to handle Gurley.

Not overly impressed with LSU offense and UGA's D is quite stout. However, UGAs' special teams is horrible and LSU is very good.

I think Special Teams is where LSU rolls...Beckham will be getting more Heisman talk after this game

caleb_mccaig
09-26-2013, 10:47 AM
Saw UGA first hand last week. North Texas stuffed UGA run game but didn't have the DBs to hang with UGA's WRs. LSU has the DBs to runwith UGAs WR and certainly has the LB and D-line to handle Gurley.

I think a lot of people will be impressed with Mettenberger and the Cam Cameron offense this week. I hope LSU wins by 14 or more but that I think is wishful thinking. Somehow Vegas has it Georgia -3, not sure how they became the favorite but I'll probably lay some $$ down on LSU to cover.

Txbroadcaster
09-26-2013, 11:04 AM
I think a lot of people will be impressed with Mettenberger and the Cam Cameron offense this week. I hope LSU wins by 14 or more but that I think is wishful thinking. Somehow Vegas has it Georgia -3, not sure how they became the favorite but I'll probably lay some $$ down on LSU to cover.

UGA should be fav..they are at home

caleb_mccaig
09-26-2013, 12:10 PM
UGA should be fav..they are at home

True! Didn't think about that.

defense51
09-26-2013, 03:03 PM
Bulldogs by 7

carter08
09-26-2013, 03:12 PM
LSU by 9.

Saggy Aggie
09-26-2013, 06:51 PM
LSU.

Can't wait for the A&M game vs LSU in Baton Rouge later this year. Day after my birthday and I've got my tix.

texas_wildcat
09-27-2013, 11:47 AM
My DAWGS by 17

Roughneck93
09-28-2013, 06:19 PM
This has been a great game.

Saggy Aggie
09-28-2013, 06:32 PM
Pretty good game.

msu97
09-30-2013, 07:53 AM
LSU.

Can't wait for the A&M game vs LSU in Baton Rouge later this year. Day after my birthday and I've got my tix.

it is truly an awesome experience... have made one game a year for 15 of the last 20 years... hope to go again this year but football keeps me occupied and hope to make the playoffs... but I absolutely love Death Valley and their fans