PDA

View Full Version : Taylor (1-3) vs Burnet (3-1)

Cam
09-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Burnet homecoming. Can Taylor ruin it? They always have good athletes!

panfan
09-24-2013, 02:22 PM
Burnet homecoming. Can Taylor ruin it? They always have good athletes!

Ducks vs dawgs..... Hmmmmm. Flipped a coin, came up tails, so its dawgs by as many as they want.

hollywood
09-24-2013, 03:11 PM
Quack quack

hollywood
09-24-2013, 03:12 PM
Green Bulldogs are meaner than green ducks this year.

Burnett by 21.. I mean Burnet.

Cam
09-24-2013, 03:50 PM
Green Bulldogs are meaner than green ducks this year.

Burnett by 21.. I mean Burnet.

Stop antagonizin' me with that extra "t" hollywood!....:tisk:......I hate when these two teams play!.....there's too much dang green on the field!...even I can't handle it........panfan would have a heart attack!!!

BullDawgDad
09-26-2013, 12:57 PM
Stop antagonizin' me with that extra "t" hollywood!....:tisk:......I hate when these two teams play!.....there's too much dang green on the field!...even I can't handle it........panfan would have a heart attack!!!

Cam I think he is trying to ruffle some duck feathers!!! Believe Friday night will be open season on ducks. They don't have much of a passing attack...not even averaging 100 yards a game. Burnet's run defense has been slowing everyone down. Believe Derek should put up numbers very similar to Fredericksburg game. Looking for 400+. Will have some busy weekend the next month or so...TXST this weekend and A&M for the game against Auburn. We will also have Baylor and UofH in there too. Recruiting is picking back up. Fun times!!!

Cam
09-26-2013, 02:36 PM
Cam I think he is trying to ruffle some duck feathers!!! Believe Friday night will be open season on ducks. They don't have much of a passing attack...not even averaging 100 yards a game. Burnet's run defense has been slowing everyone down. Believe Derek should put up numbers very similar to Fredericksburg game. Looking for 400+. Will have some busy weekend the next month or so...TXST this weekend and A&M for the game against Auburn. We will also have Baylor and UofH in there too. Recruiting is picking back up. Fun times!!!

Your boy have any preferences yet?

BullDawgDad
09-27-2013, 12:41 AM

A&M , TXST , BAYLOR...he really would like to stay in Texas. Those are top 3 but has some others out there that are showing some interest.

BullDawgDad
09-27-2013, 12:42 AM

A&M , TXST , BAYLOR...he really would like to stay in Texas. Those are top 3 but has some others out there that are showing some interest.

panfan
09-27-2013, 07:29 AM

All that green - oh the horror! :eek: But I will say good luck tonight dawgs - even if G-dawg and his petite size 9s are mad at poor ol panfan.

greendawg84
09-27-2013, 09:50 AM
All that green - oh the horror! :eek: But I will say good luck tonight dawgs - even if G-dawg and his petite size 9s are mad at poor ol panfan.

Not mad , just upset at the 1 beer limit put on CAM and I by your sorry butt . :weeping: I held you higher than the rest of the Barney's but seems that I was wrong .......

panfan
09-27-2013, 10:35 AM
Not mad , just upset at the 1 beer limit put on CAM and I by your sorry butt . :weeping: I held you higher than the rest of the Barney's but seems that I was wrong .......

I'm not limiting you to 1 beer, you can have as much as you want. But I'm only paying for one! I got kids to feed. LOL

Cam
09-27-2013, 11:50 PM
Burnet - 34
Taylor - 24

Burnet QB Derek Kiser throws 4 more TD passes including one TD where his scrambling abilities extended the play until he could find the open man. He now has 18 TD passes.

QB ALERT! --- Derek Kiser is for REAL folks! And a real joy to watch!

panfan
09-28-2013, 09:54 AM
Did Yall usher in homecoming on boats? Sure was coming down while I was there picking my wife up to head to wimberley. Gdawg, I was there, thought you wuz looking for me! Congrats on win.