PDA

View Full Version : Hey panfan!

Cam
09-24-2013, 12:30 PM
Just wanna make sure you're aware that Thomas the Tank Engine will be in Burnet!! I know how much you like him...so, bring your arse on over to Burnet and don't forget your camera!!......and don't let Greendawg's boot hit ya on the way back to The Hill!!.....he can be quite the pest to Barney Purple lovers...especially when you're hangin' out in Dawg country!......:D

http://www.dailytrib.com/2013/09/23/thomas-the-tank-engine-rolls-into-burnet-on-sept-28-29/

panfan
09-24-2013, 01:05 PM
Just wanna make sure you're aware that Thomas the Tank Engine will be in Burnet!! I know how much you like him...so, bring your arse on over to Burnet and don't forget your camera!!......and don't let Greendawg's boot hit ya on the way back to The Hill!!.....he can be quite the pest to Barney Purple lovers...especially when you're hangin' out in Dawg country!......:D
http://www.dailytrib.com/2013/09/23/thomas-the-tank-engine-rolls-into-burnet-on-sept-28-29/

Well hanging in Dawg country happens, but it gives me a headache. But I can suffer through it for Thomas. Takes me back to playing trains and running ol Thomas off the tracks in a 10 car pileup..... wait that was the kids not me. I aint skeered of Gdawg's boot. He probably wears a size 8 petite. :spitlol:

Cam
09-24-2013, 01:53 PM
Well hanging in Dawg country happens, but it gives me a headache. But I can suffer through it for Thomas. Takes me back to playing trains and running ol Thomas off the tracks in a 10 car pileup..... wait that was the kids not me. I aint skeered of Gdawg's boot. He probably wears a size 8 petite. :spitlol:

:spitlol:....yeah, but he cuts a hole in his boot for his abnormal big toe....and he don't ever cut his nails......

greendawg84
09-24-2013, 04:01 PM
size 9 thank you very much ..... I have a special one for panfan though , just let me know what time he will be trying to slide thru town !

panfan
09-25-2013, 06:54 AM
size 9 thank you very much ..... I have a special one for panfan though , just let me know what time he will be trying to slide thru town !

This weekend, man... Didn't you read, Thomas is coming to town.