PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline Week 4 3A Show

Gsquared
09-24-2013, 08:03 AM
http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1424329

Ville-D
09-24-2013, 10:45 AM
Who are the "Tier 1" teams in 3a at this point in the year?

Gsquared
09-24-2013, 03:15 PM
I think we are doing Tiers in the next show or two

Ville-D
09-24-2013, 03:45 PM
Tiers for Fears?

Gsquared
09-24-2013, 03:54 PM
Tiers for Fears?

Just wanna rule the world sir, well, your world

regaleagle
09-25-2013, 02:35 AM
Looking for another quality team in Region 2, you didn't mention Gainesville out of District 9. Maybe they're on par with a Princeton, but maybe a little better, I dunno. We'll have to wait and see since they didn't play in Week 2??? They are in a relatively weak district this year, and probably won't know much about them til the 2nd round. Lone Star is another unknown at this juncture, but winning and scoring points. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say now that Lone Star may surprise some teams come playoff time. They'll play a couple of good teams before then....unlike Gainesville and Princeton. It may come down to Kilgore and Frisco Lone Star in D1 for this region. The consensus in District 10 thinks Argyle will go D2 because we feel Aubrey will lose to Ranchview again this season.

Gsquared
09-25-2013, 06:46 AM
Looking for another quality team in Region 2, you didn't mention Gainesville out of District 9. Maybe they're on par with a Princeton, but maybe a little better, I dunno. We'll have to wait and see since they didn't play in Week 2??? They are in a relatively weak district this year, and probably won't know much about them til the 2nd round. Lone Star is another unknown at this juncture, but winning and scoring points. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say now that Lone Star may surprise some teams come playoff time. They'll play a couple of good teams before then....unlike Gainesville and Princeton. It may come down to Kilgore and Frisco Lone Star in D1 for this region. The consensus in District 10 thinks Argyle will go D2 because we feel Aubrey will lose to Ranchview again this season.
Good point!

Ville-D
09-25-2013, 09:38 AM
Just wanna rule the world sir, well, your world

Grant, besides Ghosts and Tampons, what are your Tier One Fears?

Gsquared
09-25-2013, 09:44 AM

Snakes and chainsaws

Gsquared
09-26-2013, 06:42 AM

Am I gonna see you in Snyder on Saturday?