PDA

View Full Version : Decatur Volleyball

5wide
09-23-2013, 09:25 AM
I saw that Decatur went Abilene Wylie and swept the bulldogs in three games! Congrats to the Lady Eagles!

ccmom
09-23-2013, 09:33 AM
I saw that Decatur went Abilene Wylie and swept the bulldogs in three games! Congrats to the Lady Eagles!

Yes sir they did. Our first loss to a 3A team. Decatur is tough...congrats. I bet we meet again.

Eagle11
09-23-2013, 02:45 PM
These girls a dedicated. One monkey down now they just need to take down argyle. They have played a lot of 4 and 5a teams and done well. Lets keep it going!!!!

nobogey72
09-23-2013, 03:43 PM
These girls a dedicated. One monkey down now they just need to take down argyle. They have played a lot of 4 and 5a teams and done well. Lets keep it going!!!!

Hey, you calling our Wylie girls monkeys??? That's cold. Just because we have a couple of girls that eat bananas between games doesn't mean they're monkeys.

Eagle11
09-23-2013, 04:59 PM
Hey, you calling our Wylie girls monkeys??? That's cold. Just because we have a couple of girls that eat bananas between games doesn't mean they're monkeys.
Or the monkeys they've had on their back for the last couple of years

firstdown
09-25-2013, 09:52 AM

uh oh looks like you hit a bump and had a wreck. Quite the match last night but Argyle prevailed. FYI I stopped by and told our girls that you thought they looked like monkeys....must of worked :evilgrin: