PDA

View Full Version : Where is Marler1972

ynot
09-22-2013, 03:54 PM
You post and we can have some more fun? Orange Machine must be busy sugar coating on Smoaky, or finding who sells apple fritters at a day old discounted price, The Bobbies have been winning and at the end of the story that's all that matters Orange Machine way to go ! Celina has the same record as Argyle and Gilmer at this point in the season I'm starting to like are chances with a few receivers stepping up and a qb that has exp we could surprise some folks and make a run at a gold ball or two. I will be at the QB club meting if anyone wants to stop by and talk Donuts and Dr Pepper!

orange machine
09-22-2013, 08:08 PM
Guns up mask man

ynot
09-22-2013, 08:29 PM
Guns up mask man

I must say that might mean more than your ready to arrest me or your a Red Raider fan in which u will be very disappointed this season when Baylor comes to town, or you are a Jim Carey fan or maybe just a avid collector of AR 15 like myself but in sincerity many find your sugar coating fantastic. Hey Orange ill see you in the morning at Lucy's on the square to coat your oatmeal with a little sweet stuff. I think Celina has done very well this year the staff has done quite a good job I haven't seen all the games but since I done have a dog in the race it's not always possible to get to every game. And I won't begin to think of going to Okla when the Orange Machine could be playing prosper this week.

ynot
09-22-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm thinking about becoming a beat boxer will I have serious talent?

orange machine
09-22-2013, 08:49 PM
I'm thinking about becoming a beat boxer will I have serious talent?
Oh I here you are pretty talented or should I say you were talented. Its ok that you couldn't make the cut maybe somebody you know can! Remember to stay warmed up!

ynot
09-22-2013, 08:58 PM
Makes sense?? Ill keep warm. Winters almost here

orange machine
09-22-2013, 09:00 PM
Makes sense?? Ill keep warm. Winters almost here

Make sure you do you never know when you might be called upon!!!

ynot
09-22-2013, 09:14 PM
You got me I'm sure ill get a call tomorrow! It might be to go grab a dozen sugar raised and chill with a beat boxer and come up with a few beats.

orange machine
09-22-2013, 09:27 PM
You got me I'm sure ill get a call tomorrow! It might be to go grab a dozen sugar raised and chill with a beat boxer and come up with a few beats.

Bring what you want just be ready you can't lose this for us we are counting on you!!!!

ynot
09-22-2013, 09:41 PM
Now that the best please speak english

orange machine
09-22-2013, 09:54 PM
Now that the best please speak english

I am speaking english and don't forget we live in a high tech age where everything can be traced through simple processes. You should have stopped while you were ahead!!! This is gonna be funny!!!

ynot
09-22-2013, 09:59 PM
Absolutely stupid. You obviously think I'm scared or you think you have hole in your donut! I'm confused as ever

orange machine
09-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Just remember everytime you type something over the web you are leaving a foot print of trails and those trails lead to somewhere!

orange machine
09-22-2013, 10:05 PM
Absolutely stupid. You obviously think I'm scared or you think you have hole in your donut! I'm confused as ever

Oh im not trying to scare you at all im just saying you can't hide behind a computer or smart phone now days everybody knows that. The question is are you smart enough to cover your tracks and by your constant spewing of ignornce you obviously don't have a clue.

Checkmate its been fun and its your reputation not mine!!! Hahahahahaha

ynot
09-22-2013, 10:10 PM
Ok call my mommy! Or even better the cyber police, it's only fair I know you you obviously don't know me or should u care your from celina and I'm not!

ynot
09-22-2013, 10:14 PM
If your so smart call me out and then we will see who the cyber police crack cause trust me you have no idea who I am!

orange machine
09-22-2013, 10:17 PM
[QUOTE=ynot;1763970]Ok call my mommy! Or even better the cyber police, it's only fair I know you you obviously don't know me or should u care your from celina and I'm not![/QUOTE

What's funny is you think I don't know who you are. What's obvious is you really don't know who I am. You know me from 3adownlow and you know what I look like because you obviously stalked me at the Crandall game like a pervert!!! Again you can't conceal your identity any longer these days if your on the web! Its your reputation not mine that's in reproach!!!

orange machine
09-22-2013, 10:24 PM
I actually think you have a man crush on Marler and I considering everytime you post you talk about us. That's pretty nasty homie. Holy crap man you meet the exact characteristics of a stalker wow!!

ynot
09-22-2013, 10:50 PM
No you just like to sugarcoat

orange machine
09-22-2013, 10:59 PM
No you just like to sugarcoat

Lol good one.

regaleagle
09-23-2013, 02:10 AM
Do y'all hafta keep talkin' about donuts on here where all can read, huh??? Some of us can't have em anymore, or at least we ain't supposed to, lol.

orange machine
09-23-2013, 05:36 AM
Do y'all hafta keep talkin' about donuts on here where all can read, huh??? Some of us can't have em anymore, or at least we ain't supposed to, lol.

Lol I understand your pain I eat one maybe 3 times a year. They are really to sweet for my liking.