PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys vs Rams

Roughneck93
09-22-2013, 11:03 AM
Both come in with a record of 1-1.

Still waiting on that Dallas running game to get going.

I think it will be another low scoring game like last week.

Dallas by 3...

Roughneck93
09-22-2013, 12:06 PM
Lol, here we go...:dispntd:

Roughneck93
09-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Defense off to a good start.

Roughneck93
09-22-2013, 12:17 PM
Lol, don't know what happened to the thread??

I must have locked it by accident??

SintonFan_inAustin
09-22-2013, 12:37 PM
Lol, don't know what happened to the thread??

I must have locked it by accident??was posting a whole report and went to submit and said it was closed :(

lol jk was just about to quote about the good start on defense, we've seen good starts it's how they finish it up in the 4th.

But yeah atleast enjoying the game so far :)

Roughneck93
09-22-2013, 12:52 PM
'Boys looking good.

Bullaholic
09-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Who are these guys?? :D Finally, the Cowboys look like they know what they are doing on every play on both sides of the ball. Sure good to see---now if they can do it for 4 quarters and against the good teams--they on on their way to where all the Cowboys fans want to see them.

regaleagle
09-22-2013, 01:02 PM
they are supposed to look good against the Rams, lol. but they do have that running game going on, and Romo has some blocking today, too.

regaleagle
09-22-2013, 01:06 PM
On the other station, Shaub ain't looking too sharp for the Texans....a little tentative compared to the rest of the offense, imo. Maybe Kubiak should bench him in favor of Yates and let him bring some fire and leadership to this team.

Roughneck93
09-22-2013, 01:06 PM
Damn, Wilber got lit up...

defense51
09-22-2013, 01:11 PM
Romo has some blocking today, too.
Romo has had all day to pass, the O-line is doing a great job so far!

ogg
09-22-2013, 01:12 PM
Best defense i've seen out of Dallas in years. Crazy good this 1st half.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-22-2013, 01:19 PM
Best defense i've seen out of Dallas in years. Crazy good this 1st half.LOL we'll soon here this from the cowboy haters and Romo haters....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_aAo2PIkH4

regaleagle
09-22-2013, 01:19 PM
Shaub just threw a telegraphed weak Pick Six down in their own territory on a weak slant in behind the receiver. Texans have been dominating everything but the scoreboard and now they're losing, mainly on Shaub's weak performance today, from my perspective.

ogg
09-22-2013, 01:22 PM
See that Dez TD? LOL

LH Panther Mom
09-22-2013, 01:23 PM
That was weird, but I fixed it...whatever "it" was. lol

Saggy Aggie
09-22-2013, 01:23 PM
Texans D is playing lights out but Schaub just threw a pick6

-____-

SintonFan_inAustin
09-22-2013, 01:25 PM
See that Dez TD? LOL

Cowboys scored again? dang missed it.

ogg
09-22-2013, 01:32 PM
Cowboys scored again? dang missed it.

No earlier, the jump ball in the end zone

Roughneck93
09-22-2013, 01:37 PM
So much for my low score prediction. :2thumbsup

Macarthur
09-22-2013, 01:37 PM
It's amazing how well an offense can work when a defense has to worry about the run game and the pass game.

Great gameplan by defense. Lots of hustle and intensity. Need to keep it up here in the 2nd half.

ogg
09-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Nice TD, now Bradford can give up a pick. He got a put it up, , , , a lot.

regaleagle
09-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Escobar's first NFL TD on an easy toss from Romo. That was just too easy. Rams are definitely not much, huh? 24-0 to start the 2nd half.

Saggy Aggie
09-22-2013, 01:39 PM
Texans immediately allow a punt return TD smh

Defense played great and are down by 8 to show for it

Roughneck93
09-22-2013, 01:42 PM
How about that D today!

defense51
09-22-2013, 01:42 PM
The Cowboys D is playing lights out!

ogg
09-22-2013, 01:43 PM
What happened to the run?

SintonFan_inAustin
09-22-2013, 02:14 PM
K start of the 4th qtr. YIKES!!

Roughneck93
09-22-2013, 02:15 PM
Ouch...

http://i.imgur.com/tXtlbg1.gif

regaleagle
09-22-2013, 02:29 PM
My brother says the problem with the Cowboys is that they don't get the Rams every week, lol. There is some substance to that statement, I'm afraid.

Roughneck93
09-22-2013, 02:39 PM
My brother says the problem with the Cowboys is that they don't get the Rams every week, lol. There is some substance to that statement, I'm afraid.

Lol, that's funny.

Roughneck93
09-22-2013, 02:41 PM
The Giants are getting hammered by Carolina.

Nice!

coach
09-22-2013, 02:57 PM
Crickets

Roughneck93
09-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Even better....the rest of the NFC East lost this week. :2thumbsup

Roughneck93
09-22-2013, 09:19 PM
BREAKING NEWS...:rolleyes:

Miles Austin has a hamstring injury...

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4715517/dallas-cowboys-miles-austin-suffers-a-hamstring-injury

ogg
09-22-2013, 09:53 PM

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4715517/dallas-cowboys-miles-austin-suffers-a-hamstring-injury

Hate to hear that

cougartino
09-22-2013, 11:35 PM
Great game! Now let's string some of these together.

Farmersfan
09-23-2013, 09:14 AM
Looks like Dallas is emerging as the cream of the division (so far)............... I suspected the defense was going to be much improved and so far they are showing it. I would love to see the 'boys go on an extended winning streak.

coach
09-23-2013, 09:16 AM
Looks like Dallas is emerging as the cream of the division (so far)............... I suspected the defense was going to be much improved and so far they are showing it. I would love to see the 'boys go on an extended winning streak.

this division is weak. 9-7 should win it.

Txbroadcaster
09-23-2013, 10:13 AM
Was at the game...everything clicked into place for this one game...but how many times have we seen that before?..They can take a big step by beating SD..make hay now..because I still think Washington and Philly make runs..Giants looked bad..but they know how to bounce back

agree 9-7 might win it this year

D'Highlander
09-23-2013, 10:35 AM

shocking! Dude cant stay healthy

Farmersfan
09-23-2013, 11:10 AM
this division is weak. 9-7 should win it.

So far this division is weak on defense but appears to be one of the best on offense. Skins' and Eagles are in the top 5 in offensive productivity and until the collapse yesterday the Giants were in the top 5 also. If these teams figure out some defense they will be tough.

Farmersfan
09-23-2013, 11:17 AM
Was at the game...everything clicked into place for this one game...but how many times have we seen that before?..They can take a big step by beating SD..make hay now..because I still think Washington and Philly make runs..Giants looked bad..but they know how to bounce back

agree 9-7 might win it this year

Yea, we've seen it many times in the past. Just when it looks like things are getting solved we will get one of the patented Tony Romo meltdown games to send it all spiralling back into mediocrity. The question is WHEN will it happen? And all a 9-7 record for a divisional win will get us is a EPIC ass whoopin' in the first round of the playoffs. Based on what I've seen through 3 games I'm thinking the Cowboys better finish with at least 11 wins.

Txbroadcaster
09-23-2013, 11:27 AM
Yea, we've seen it many times in the past. Just when it looks like things are getting solved we will get one of the patented Tony Romo meltdown games to send it all spiralling back into mediocrity. The question is WHEN will it happen? And all a 9-7 record for a divisional win will get us is a EPIC ass whoopin' in the first round of the playoffs. Based on what I've seen through 3 games I'm thinking the Cowboys better finish with at least 11 wins.

You really just cannot get past Romo can you LOL

Deuce
09-23-2013, 11:34 AM

I knew he wouldn't be able to resist some Romo bashing. He could have thrown for 400 yards and 5 TDs and it wouldn't have mattered.

Txbroadcaster
09-23-2013, 11:42 AM
I knew he wouldn't be able to resist some Romo bashing. He could have thrown for 400 yards and 5 TDs and it wouldn't have mattered.

funny thing..when I said Cowboys have to show it two weeks in a row..I meant it all..offense...defense..be consistent

Txbroadcaster
09-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Cowboys are near top in ppg and time of possession..on D not great on ppg...BUT so far that is because of the first game..they are 2nd in Def TD and sacks....amazing how when both sides play well they help each other...defense gets turnovers and short fields for offense..and the O helps the D by keeping them off the field and rested

Macarthur
09-23-2013, 12:03 PM
Cowboys are near top in ppg and time of possession..on D not great on ppg...BUT so far that is because of the first game..they are 2nd in Def TD and sacks....amazing how when both sides play well they help each other...defense gets turnovers and short fields for offense..and the O helps the D by keeping them off the field and rested

The defensive turn overs I think has been the biggest problem in years past. Defenses are going to give up yards in the nfl. The defenses that are top notch are the ones that have good turnover numbers and are good at getting off the field on third down.

You show me a defense that forces turnovers and gets off the field on 3rd down at a decent rate and I'll show you a playoff team. I could care less about how many yards they give up.

Macarthur
09-23-2013, 12:09 PM
This team has an interesting decision this off season with hatcher. He's having a great year and could be in line for a significant contract. The problem is he is on the wrong side of 30. Do you invest significant money in him?

Txbroadcaster
09-23-2013, 12:19 PM
This team has an interesting decision this off season with hatcher. He's having a great year and could be in line for a significant contract. The problem is he is on the wrong side of 30. Do you invest significant money in him?

I dont know..good point was made on postgame show...maybe this team should not been a 3-4 for a long time..and maybe Jones and Garrett actually got something right by going with 4-3

Farmersfan
09-23-2013, 03:54 PM

I can't let you guys get too comfortable into your Romosexuality TXB. Sunday was awesome and a big win for the boys but let's not fool ourselves into thinking all aspects of this Dallas team is "Clicking". The defense was Lights-outs but the offense was simply average in this game. Everybody so far this season has put up close to 30 points and 400 yards against that Rams defense. I'll be interested in seeing them do it against a quality defense......

Txbroadcaster
09-23-2013, 04:39 PM
I can't let you guys get too comfortable into your Romosexuality TXB. Sunday was awesome and a big win for the boys but let's not fool ourselves into thinking all aspects of this Dallas team is "Clicking". The defense was Lights-outs but the offense was simply average in this game. Everybody so far this season has put up close to 30 points and 400 yards against that Rams defense. I'll be interested in seeing them do it against a quality defense......

Honestly..I have started to realize your just a fan of your team failing...you claim your wanting success, but your the guy that either expects perfection or cannot wait to tell everyone how your team failed and who should be blamed

ogg
09-23-2013, 05:02 PM
Cowboys should've beat KC and be undefeated right now. Dallas fans have alot to be happy about.

Emerson1
09-23-2013, 05:24 PM
Honestly..I have started to realize your just a fan of your team failing...you claim your wanting success, but your the guy that either expects perfection or cannot wait to tell everyone how your team failed and who should be blamed

You are just NOW realizing that? He either has issues, or is the greatest troll in downlow history.

Having Ware in a stance and rushing every play has made probably the biggest impact.

Farmersfan
09-24-2013, 09:48 AM

Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!!!

See, It was actually YOU who indicated that we can't trust this recent success because "We have seen this before"! All I did was give my reasons why we can't trust this recent success and you disagree with that reason so you seek to denounce my position with your judgement! But you failed................. FAILED I say! FAILED! :flaming: :foul:

Farmersfan
09-24-2013, 09:53 AM
Having Ware in a stance and rushing every play has made probably the biggest impact.

Don't disagree with this. I think Ware is far more effective as a pass rusher. And whoever signed George Silvie deserves a bonus check......................

D'Highlander
09-24-2013, 10:10 AM
Don't disagree with this. I think Ware is far more effective as a pass rusher. And whoever signed George Silvie deserves a bonus check......................

Especially with the news today of Spencer going down for the year. He made $311,000 a snap. :crazy1:

GrTigers6
09-24-2013, 10:14 AM
I can't let you guys get too comfortable into your Romosexuality TXB. Sunday was awesome and a big win for the boys but let's not fool ourselves into thinking all aspects of this Dallas team is "Clicking". The defense was Lights-outs but the offense was simply average in this game. Everybody so far this season has put up close to 30 points and 400 yards against that Rams defense. I'll be interested in seeing them do it against a quality defense......According to the NFL website Rams are giving up an average of 393 yds per game and Cowboys got 404. So I don't see your argument at all other than trying to downplay one of the better offensive games we have seen in a very long time

Txbroadcaster
09-24-2013, 10:18 AM
Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!!!

See, It was actually YOU who indicated that we can't trust this recent success because "We have seen this before"! All I did was give my reasons why we can't trust this recent success and you disagree with that reason so you seek to denounce my position with your judgement! But you failed................. FAILED I say! FAILED! :flaming: :foul:

lol..no you gave one reason..you act like the D has been perfect even though they have a history of giving up leads

Farmersfan
09-24-2013, 01:12 PM
According to the NFL website Rams are giving up an average of 393 yds per game and Cowboys got 404. So I don't see your argument at all other than trying to downplay one of the better offensive games we have seen in a very long time

There is no argument Grtigers6! There are only FACTS:
What the Dallas offense did against the Rams wasn't unusual or even impressive compared to what EVERY TEAM has done against that defense so far. That is a horrible defense that gives up 30 points and 400 yards every week. But nobody can deny what the defense did to the Rams was impressive and certainly unusual. If the offense can produce at this level week in and week out this team will win a ton of games.

GrTigers6
09-24-2013, 02:17 PM
There is no argument Grtigers6! There are only FACTS:
What the Dallas offense did against the Rams wasn't unusual or even impressive compared to what EVERY TEAM has done against that defense so far. That is a horrible defense that gives up 30 points and 400 yards every week. But nobody can deny what the defense did to the Rams was impressive and certainly unusual. If the offense can produce at this level week in and week out this team will win a ton of games.

This was only the third game!