Showdown Friday, September 20 Rattler Stadium 7:30 pm

Last year: Navasota 41, Fairfield 7, F

This year:

#12 Fairfield Eagles (4-0)

Fairfield 70, Diboll 0, F
Fairfield 57, Canton 0, F
Fairfield 50, Madisonville 14, F
Fairfield 58, Center 21, F

Fairfield is giving up 8.75 points per game while the offense is averaging 58.75 points per game.
Fairfield has outscored their opponents 235-35

#3 Navasota Rattlers (4-0)

Navasota 35, Willis 7, F
Navasota 24, Coldspring 0, F
Navasota 83, Houston Sterling 0, F
Navasota 65, Lexington 0, F

Navasota is giving up 1.75 points per game while the Rattler offense is averaging 51.75
Navasota has outscored their opponents 207-7.

Navasota's defense hasn't been scored on since the 24-7 Semifinal win over Bellville. The 7 points given up to Willis was on a KO return.

Fairfield's offense has been putting up some points... Will the trend continue?

Is Fairfield the Real Deal?

Will the Eagles end Navasota's 20 game win streak?

defense51
09-21-2013, 10:56 AM
This should be a good one, two scoring machines against two shutdown defenses. HEMOTOXIC, do you have the opposing team records for these two teams?

eagles_victory
09-21-2013, 10:57 AM
We have looked very very good; however our opponents have been a combined 1-15 so far were taking a big step up in competition so it should be really interesting.

HEMOTOXIC
09-21-2013, 11:37 AM
Navasota's opponents

WILLIS is 1-3

COLDSPRING is 2-1 with a key win over La Marque 24-22

HOUSTON STERLING is 0-4

LEXINGTON is 0-4 with loses to #1 Cameron Yoe, #8 Franklin both 2A, and #3 Navasota

Combined, 3-12

Saggy Aggie
09-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Navasota by 30+

coach
09-21-2013, 01:08 PM
ev returns from the dead?,

I got navasota big

eagles_victory
09-21-2013, 01:17 PM
Always for a Fairfield thread

regaleagle
09-21-2013, 02:28 PM
I voted for Navasota, but I'm intrigued by this year's Fairfield team. They may be able to give this Navosota defense some trouble, I dunno. So far, all they've done is whack everybody on their schedule, regardless of the other team's standing. You can only play whoever's on your schedule, and they have done that quite convincingly. This game should be a much better measuring stick for BOTH teams, although I have to think Navasota has already been measured and found to be the real deal. Now, it's Fairfield's turn to be truly tested.

HEMOTOXIC
09-21-2013, 03:21 PM
I will say this, the town is pumped for this game. Fairfield, you got the town talking.

OldBison75
09-21-2013, 03:52 PM
This is the game that the Rattlers need to figure out just where they are right now. The defense has been lights out all year. They have not given up a single point, held a pretty good running game down against Coldspring, and pass defense has been outstanding. Offensively, the Rattlers have displayed a strong running game and a passing game that features a group of young receivers and the quarterback that is in his first year as a varsity starter. The receivers are the type that can beat you down the field but can also catch a quick hitch and turn it into a long gain. Eppler, the QB, is not very mobile, but he has good touch and a good release. The Rattlers are quickly growing into a pretty good team and at times are just as good as the team that won the championship last year. If the Rattlers can reach down and take control in this game, the state better watch out. With the confidence this young team can earn this week, they may not be challenged again until the playoffs.

HEMOTOXIC
09-21-2013, 10:46 PM
ttt.

eagles_victory
09-22-2013, 01:30 PM
It is killing me that I am going to have to miss this one.

HEMOTOXIC
09-22-2013, 01:36 PM
It is killing me that I am going to have to miss this one.

:doh:

Yeah, I have a feeling that this is going to be a good one.

Yoe_09
09-22-2013, 04:41 PM
This game is also intriguing to me. The wins over Madisonville (50-14) & Center (58-21) were pretty impressive to me. Fairfield was up at the half in both of those game 43-6 & 32-7, so the Eagles have really not been tested. Navasota has been about as impressive as they were a year ago, with big wins over 4A Willis, highly ranked Coldspring, and then Sterling & Lexington.

In the end, this should be a good test for the Rattler defense. I do believe they may once again have the toughest in 3A, so we will see how it matches up with a Fairfield offense that has averaged over 450 yards a game (60% run & 30% pass).

My prediction: Navasota by 21.

eagles_victory
09-22-2013, 04:46 PM
Big chance for Fairfield to make a statement against the defending state champs on a 20 game winning streak. I don't think Fairfield has to win but they need to be competitive. A blowout loss is a big step back from the hot start.

varsity parent
09-22-2013, 04:58 PM
I'm gonna weigh in on this as Lorena has played FF the last three years in the play-offs. Navasota by at least 35, maybe more. FF has played a pretty easy schedule thus far, so I think they will be cocky and over confident. As realeagle stated "you play who's on your schedule", so they have no choice in that. I believe the schedules are planned a few years in advance. Heck the eagles may not even see the end-zone. I think the Rattlers are just too good and well coached to allow the Eagles to even come close to competeing.

eagles_victory
09-22-2013, 05:17 PM
Cocky and over confident? won't happen we might not win but that won't be the reason why. Hell we got trounced 41-7 by them last year not sure why cocky would even enter the equation

speedbump
09-22-2013, 06:16 PM
Navasota 40 Fairfield 12

varsity parent
09-22-2013, 06:51 PM
I only mentioned cocky, because as I stated, we have played them the last two years (my mistake, not three) in the play-offs. Two years ago in Midlothian when FF was 10-0, the eagle players laughed at our boys as they came on to the field to warm up. Told them that they did not deserve to be there with a record of 6-4. And boldy stated that they were 10-0 for a good reason, and that we were little and were going to get our butts handed to us. FF went home with a "L" and a 10-1 season. We played two more rounds before losing to state finalist Coldspring-Oakhurst. Last year in College Station, again they made fun of our size and laughed at us, (as did Rockdale a week earlier in Killeen), and again went home with a "L". We moved on before absolutely getting our butts handed to us by WOS. So that is where the cocky statement came from. I will add though, that all of the FF posters were very complimentary and had nothing but positive remarks about Lorena.

HEMOTOXIC
09-22-2013, 07:08 PM
I would really be surprised if it were a blow out either way.

eagles_victory
09-22-2013, 07:50 PM
I only mentioned cocky, because as I stated, we have played them the last two years (my mistake, not three) in the play-offs. Two years ago in Midlothian when FF was 10-0, the eagle players laughed at our boys as they came on to the field to warm up. Told them that they did not deserve to be there with a record of 6-4. And boldy stated that they were 10-0 for a good reason, and that we were little and were going to get our butts handed to us. FF went home with a "L" and a 10-1 season. We played two more rounds before losing to state finalist Coldspring-Oakhurst. Last year in College Station, again they made fun of our size and laughed at us, (as did Rockdale a week earlier in Killeen), and again went home with a "L". We moved on before absolutely getting our butts handed to us by WOS. So that is where the cocky statement came from. I will add though, that all of the FF posters were very complimentary and had nothing but positive remarks about Lorena.
We made mistakes and you guys took advantage of them two years in a row no doubt about it. You guys were the better football team two years in a row I don't think anyone from Fairfield would disagree with that.

Ville-D
09-22-2013, 08:22 PM
I'll take the underdog, give me FF by 3. One of my good friends played for FF a few years ago...

regaleagle
09-22-2013, 09:22 PM
Sounds like sooner or later FF is gonna get past that Week 11, though. You'd think they should have learned a few things along the way to prepare the team for playoff football. Maybe playing the likes of the Rattlers will help get them ready this season....at least get the players heads screwed on straighter maybe, huh? Nothing wrong with being cocky when you can back it.....but it's always a better policy to walk softly and carry a big stick. Humble pie don't taste nearly as sweet after a loss.

coach
09-23-2013, 01:09 PM
I'll take the underdog, give me FF by 3. One of my good friends played for FF a few years ago...

who was that?

OldBison75
09-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Coach, what can you tell me about the Eagles? Navasota is Navasota. Fast and quick paced with a very strong defense. QB is a first year starter but has very good passing skills and strong arm. Receivers are new this year but are fast and have good hands. O'line is playing very well right now and opening up a good running game that has several backs. Defense has not given up a single point this year (only score was a Willis kickoff return for a TD). Strong defensive line and linebackers with two good cover corners.

coach
09-23-2013, 04:30 PM
Coach, what can you tell me about the Eagles? Navasota is Navasota. Fast and quick paced with a very strong defense. QB is a first year starter but has very good passing skills and strong arm. Receivers are new this year but are fast and have good hands. O'line is playing very well right now and opening up a good running game that has several backs. Defense has not given up a single point this year (only score was a Willis kickoff return for a TD). Strong defensive line and linebackers with two good cover corners.

I havent seen them yet with me coaching in Nacogdoches, but from what I hear is we have a pretty solid offensive line. Our qb is a 1st year starter and is pretty dang good. We have 2 solid rbs and an athlete who is going to Colorado St. We have played some weak teams but we could have easily put 100 on them. You can tell when a team is good even when playing a lesser team. I.e. Texas ATM. Fairfield will be very disciplined and will compete.

FYI for those that say we havent made it past week 11 in a while is incorrect. We beat Center last year in the first round. We will find out what Fairfield has got. If we werent playing Hallsville this week Id be at the game.

Good luck to both teams. I hope its a great game!

hollywood
09-23-2013, 05:08 PM
Whether Fairfield wins or loses, they'll get to beat up on Glen Rose next week for a little revenge. I went over to GR last year during Sville's bye week to watch them man handle FF. When I first got there, we walked up at field level on Fairfields opening drive. I saw the size of the OL and DL and was like :eek:! But they couldn't move the ball very effectively or contain the spread last year against GR. We'll see how they stack up against a top 5 team this week.

coach
09-23-2013, 05:14 PM
Whether Fairfield wins or loses, they'll get to beat up on Glen Rose next week for a little revenge. I went over to GR last year during Sville's bye week to watch them man handle FF. When I first got there, we walked up at field level on Fairfields opening drive. I saw the size of the OL and DL and was like :eek:! But they couldn't move the ball very effectively or contain the spread last year against GR. We'll see how they stack up against a top 5 team this week.

Yea, that was one of our worst games of the season last year. The O line and D line are pretty big!

HEMOTOXIC
09-23-2013, 07:07 PM
I'm hearing that the Eagles have a really good OL. How does the defense look?

eagles_victory
09-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Fairfield has a very veteran squad with several guys who have been 3 year starters all over the field. I coach so I haven't seen them play this year, Linebacking core and secondary should both be very fast. The offensive line has gotten better every year and really have some good size up front. The play of Jacob Gallegos at QB has been huge this year as a first year starter he has put up some outstanding numbers. Eagles should have weapons all over the field. Larry Rose ( I believe a Cent. Ark committ) has averaged over 13 yards a carry this year. Bryson Gates (Colorado St) is an all everything for the Eagles. Chris Lide is a play making wide out in his 3rd varsity season who has really come into his own. It's a very talented squad who should be ready to step on the big stage and show what they can do.

radioman
09-24-2013, 11:42 AM
Hemo, the Diboll score was actually 70-13, so Fairfield is giving up 12 points per game. Still very, very good. This should be a great game and I can't wait to do the broadcast on Friday. Remember, if you can't make it to the game, the Navasota radio broadcast is live on www.navasotanews.com

HEMOTOXIC
09-24-2013, 12:04 PM
Fairfield has a very veteran squad with several guys who have been 3 year starters all over the field. I coach so I haven't seen them play this year, Linebacking core and secondary should both be very fast. The offensive line has gotten better every year and really have some good size up front. The play of Jacob Gallegos at QB has been huge this year as a first year starter he has put up some outstanding numbers. Eagles should have weapons all over the field. Larry Rose ( I believe a Cent. Ark committ) has averaged over 13 yards a carry this year. Bryson Gates (Colorado St) is an all everything for the Eagles. Chris Lide is a play making wide out in his 3rd varsity season who has really come into his own. It's a very talented squad who should be ready to step on the big stage and show what they can do.

Thanks for the info!!

HEMOTOXIC
09-24-2013, 12:05 PM
Hemo, the Diboll score was actually 70-13, so Fairfield is giving up 12 points per game. Still very, very good. This should be a great game and I can't wait to do the broadcast on Friday. Remember, if you can't make it to the game, the Navasota radio broadcast is live on www.navasotanews.com

Thanks for the clarification!

coach
09-24-2013, 01:11 PM

You left out the leader of the terrible towels...

HEMOTOXIC
09-24-2013, 09:55 PM
Ttt.

regaleagle
09-25-2013, 01:09 AM
Wow, coach....sounds like this Faifield team this season is kinda like the Argyle Eagles were last season. If so, that is a very good football team. Good luck to the Fairfield Eagles this week and going forward. I'd like to see them do well this season.

coach
09-25-2013, 07:16 AM
Wow, coach....sounds like this Faifield team this season is kinda like the Argyle Eagles were last season. If so, that is a very good football team. Good luck to the Fairfield Eagles this week and going forward. I'd like to see them do well this season.

Appreciate it. This team is playing this season with a heavy heart. During 2 a days the Defensive coordinators son took his own life and was on the jv. expect a motivaed team every week.

Ville-D
09-25-2013, 09:46 AM
who was that?

Last name is Cowan. Probably was there 10 - 12 years ago. I believe he played FB & LB.

coach
09-25-2013, 10:10 AM
Last name is Cowan. Probably was there 10 - 12 years ago. I believe he played FB & LB.

Really? I was there 10 years ago and dont recognize the name. I didnt move there until 01 so maybe he was there before then. From 02-05 we had a stud lb/rb so it is probably 12-15 years ago

Ville-D
09-25-2013, 11:05 AM
Really? I was there 10 years ago and dont recognize the name. I didnt move there until 01 so maybe he was there before then. From 02-05 we had a stud lb/rb so it is probably 12-15 years ago

I guess it was longer... I think he graduated in '99 or '00.

coach
09-25-2013, 12:11 PM
I guess it was longer... I think he graduated in '99 or '00.

Yea that was before my time at ff

eagles_victory
09-26-2013, 12:55 PM
Last name is Cowan. Probably was there 10 - 12 years ago. I believe he played FB & LB. Yeah he did his mom was my PE teacher in elementary school about the time that he was playing.

HEMOTOXIC
09-27-2013, 08:10 AM
Finally, Game day!

hollywood
09-27-2013, 09:12 AM
Going to be tough for Fairfield to knock off Sota especially in the Den.

jason
09-27-2013, 09:17 AM
people think this is going to be a game?
navasota by as many as they want

this is the equivalent of stephenville playing an undefeated venus team....

hollywood
09-27-2013, 09:23 AM
I wounldn't go quite that far lol.... I do think FF will get humbled in convincing fashion though.

Bruno_62
09-27-2013, 09:35 AM

Well dang, I guess Fairfield should just stay home.

coach
09-27-2013, 10:13 AM

Fairfield could hang 50 on Venus. I say Navasota by 21.

OldBison75
09-27-2013, 10:31 AM
The Rattler defense will be the difference in this game. The Eagles will get some yards and probably break the Rattler shut out streak, but it will not be enough. If they are gonna beat the Rattlers they will have to have a running game that is very successful and makes most every third down a short yardage situation. The Rattler pass rush and pass defense is too good and fast to give Fairfield too many chances. I think the Rattler offense will score at least 35 points in this game.

Navasota 34
Fairfield 13

Saggy Aggie
09-27-2013, 10:35 AM
Like i said before... Navasota by 30+

Ville-D
09-27-2013, 11:15 AM
FF by 3

regaleagle
09-27-2013, 11:22 AM
The Rattler defense will be the difference in this game. The Eagles will get some yards and probably break the Rattler shut out streak, but it will not be enough. If they are gonna beat the Rattlers they will have to have a running game that is very successful and makes most every third down a short yardage situation. The Rattler pass rush and pass defense is too good and fast to give Fairfield too many chances. I think the Rattler offense will score at least 35 points in this game.

Navasota 34
Fairfield 13

If so, then please explain your score prediction of 34-13. "will score AT LEAST 35 points in this game" ????

OldBison75
09-27-2013, 12:37 PM
I wondered who would catch that. I meant to put 35-14. Fat fingers on the keyboard.

pirate4state
09-27-2013, 01:37 PM
Well dang, I guess Fairfield should just stay home.

these responses are so stupid

in any case...

I'm rooting for the underdog...GO EAGLES!

hollywood
09-27-2013, 04:34 PM
these responses are so stupid

in any case...

I'm rooting for the underdog...GO EAGLES!

Explains the Sweetwater pick! ;)

Ville-D
09-27-2013, 10:17 PM
FF by 3

Or 20

hollywood
09-27-2013, 10:20 PM
I wounldn't go quite that far lol.... I do think FF will get humbled in convincing fashion though.

They got humbled alright! Lol So much for listening to Padilla!!

Sota eatin that humble pie with sour cream on top!

Roughneck93
09-27-2013, 10:20 PM
Congrats Fairfield. Great job!

OldBison75
09-27-2013, 10:26 PM
I would like to be able to make a hundred excuses for tonight, but, Fairfield whipped the Rattlers butts in every phase of the game. The Eagles have a great offensive line, two or three damned good backs, a a QB that is very good on the move. On defense they can control the line and have good cover guys and they all tackle well.

I will have to say that this was the Eagles night and they took advantage of every opportunity. I am sure we will see them again in the playoffs.
Anybody that has to play them better buckle up tight because it will be a battle.

hollywood
09-27-2013, 10:28 PM
Congrats Fairfield. Big win. Looks like they are on a mission!

Sota, bounce back and show us y'all can overcome adversity. Makes you stronger to eat humble pie. We all know it taste bad, but can be good for the soul.

regaleagle
09-27-2013, 10:31 PM
Will FF go D1 or D2 in their district??? BTW, congrats to Fairfield and fans on a super great win tonite.

OldBison75
09-27-2013, 10:31 PM
Hollywood, the Rattler had six turnovers in the game and three were returned for touchdowns. None were cheap turnovers though, great plays by Fairfield.

hollywood
09-27-2013, 10:34 PM
Hollywood, the Rattler had six turnovers in the game and three were returned for touchdowns. None were cheap turnovers though, great plays by Fairfield.

Wow, that's tough to swallow. Turnovers can be fixed. Feel sorry for whoever has to play y'all next!

OldBison75
09-27-2013, 10:37 PM
Will FF go D1 or D2 in their district??? BTW, congrats to Fairfield and fans on a super great win tonite.

FF will most likely be Division 2.

mwynn05
09-27-2013, 10:42 PM
Really proud of the alma mater tonight

OldBison75
09-27-2013, 10:44 PM
Really proud of the alma mater tonight

Sir, they deserve your pride. They have a hell of a team and everybody contributes. Plenty of talent on the field tonight.

eagles_victory
09-27-2013, 10:48 PM
Tried to tell yall they were ready for the big stage so proud for Alex Ward great kid who has been overshadowed as a 4 year starter for Fairfield by some of our other star players. Safe to say people know about him now.

hollywood
09-27-2013, 11:05 PM
Tried to tell yall they were ready for the big stage so proud for Alex Ward great kid who has been overshadowed as a 4 year starter for Fairfield by some of our other star players. Safe to say people know about him now.

They deserve it!

They deserve it!

What FF do in other games so far before tonight?

hollywood
09-27-2013, 11:11 PM

Dominated

OldBison75
09-27-2013, 11:11 PM

Undefeated and outscoring opponents by about 56 points per game.

coach
09-27-2013, 11:12 PM
I'm gonna weigh in on this as Lorena has played FF the last three years in the play-offs. Navasota by at least 35, maybe more. FF has played a pretty easy schedule thus far, so I think they will be cocky and over confident. As realeagle stated "you play who's on your schedule", so they have no choice in that. I believe the schedules are planned a few years in advance. Heck the eagles may not even see the end-zone. I think the Rattlers are just too good and well coached to allow the Eagles to even come close to competeing.

Lol at this post

hollywood
09-27-2013, 11:12 PM
Showdown Friday, September 20 Rattler Stadium 7:30 pm

Last year: Navasota 41, Fairfield 7, F

This year:

#12 Fairfield Eagles (4-0)

Fairfield 70, Diboll 0, F
Fairfield 57, Canton 0, F
Fairfield 50, Madisonville 14, F
Fairfield 58, Center 21, F

Fairfield is giving up 8.75 points per game while the offense is averaging 58.75 points per game.
Fairfield has outscored their opponents 235-35

#3 Navasota Rattlers (4-0)

Navasota 35, Willis 7, F
Navasota 24, Coldspring 0, F
Navasota 83, Houston Sterling 0, F
Navasota 65, Lexington 0, F

Navasota is giving up 1.75 points per game while the Rattler offense is averaging 51.75
Navasota has outscored their opponents 207-7.

Navasota's defense hasn't been scored on since the 24-7 Semifinal win over Bellville. The 7 points given up to Willis was on a KO return.

Fairfield's offense has been putting up some points... Will the trend continue?

Is Fairfield the Real Deal?

Will the Eagles end Navasota's 20 game win streak?

See above

HEMOTOXIC
09-27-2013, 11:23 PM
First, Congrats to the Eagles on an outstanding victory. Good Luck!

Now, this was my third game seeing the Rattlers play. My first since seeing them play against Coldspring. My opinion hasn't changed. We are not at top 10 team. I first thought that 10-12 was fair but after seeing the offense struggle big time, I don't even think that top 15 is accurate. A total of 7 turnovers.. 5 in the first half.. 1 early 3rd and the last one late fourth.. The INT weren't even close to being completed by a Rattler receiver.

Where to begin....? The defense is still solid. However, they spent way to much time on the field. That was really evident by the 4th q.

Now, Navasota coaches... did you guys scout the Eagles.. The same 4-5 plays killed us.. HB Screens.. bootlegs.. etc.. #6 or #5?, #3, and #12 killed us all night..

Offensively, nothing has changed. The QB still looks uncomfortable. And, from what I've heard from multiple players, he doesn't really want to play QB.. Hopefully that is not the truth. However, I will say this, if he is not comfortable he will never gain confidence. That is a recipe for failure.

I wish the Rattlers and the Eagles luck. I will wait to see the Rattlers in the playoffs..

buckeyebob
09-27-2013, 11:53 PM
FF will most likely be Division 2.

District 19
(3) Fairfield 490
(4)Groesbeck 477
(1) Mexia 585
(5) Palestine 448.5
(2) Rusk 569.5

Bruno_62
09-28-2013, 01:02 AM

According to Jason, Stephenville should worry about Venus ????????

coach
09-28-2013, 01:19 AM
According to Jason, Stephenville should worry about Venus ????????

Alex ward of Fairfield had 3 interceptions, one for a td and two fumble recoveries and also one for a td

varsity parent
09-28-2013, 01:51 AM
Lol at this post
Yep! I'll be having that crow now. Congrats to the Eagles. You pulled off a major upset.

Txbroadcaster
09-28-2013, 09:20 AM
Hey we at S2S thought it would not be a game..maybe this Fairfield team is the real deal

hollywood
09-28-2013, 09:26 AM
I think it's a little of both. Navasota not top ten material yet and Fairfield is. A Sota poster mentioned the same thing. Sometimes it's good to see honest homerism from posters. Everyone else not in the loop gets shocked.

Txbroadcaster
09-28-2013, 09:40 AM
I think it's a little of both. Navasota not top ten material yet and Fairfield is. A Sota poster mentioned the same thing. Sometimes it's good to see honest homerism from posters. Everyone else not in the loop gets shocked.

I have seen Sota..this game speaks IMO more about the Eagles

bansheefan03
09-28-2013, 09:49 AM
District 19
(3) Fairfield 490
(4)Groesbeck 477
(1) Mexia 585
(5) Palestine 448.5
(2) Rusk 569.5

I don't think these numbers r right r at least Palestine goes cause they were d1last year and by those numbers there is no way they could have been d1

OldBison75
09-28-2013, 10:08 AM

Hollywood, I agree with you and a lot with Hemotoxic. Navasota is still a pretty good team and can beat most teams. Maybe not in the top ten yet.

Fairfield is the one that deserves attention. They have a great running game, a QB that is mobile and an accurate passer, a really good receiver, and a defense that is quick and never misses any opportunity. This game says way more about how good Fairfield is than where the Rattlers are right now.

Fairfield is a top 5 team right now.

eagles_victory
09-28-2013, 10:13 AM
Navasota is still a very good football team. Sometimes facing a really good team can make your flaws look way bigger than they are. Fairfield has so much talent all over the field

Aggie98
09-28-2013, 10:26 AM
I don't think these numbers r right r at least Palestine goes cause they were d1last year and by those numbers there is no way they could have been d1

The Palestine # is wrong.... their enrollment is 802.

coach
09-28-2013, 11:31 AM
The Palestine # is wrong.... their enrollment is 802.

I bet you that 448 is Palestine west woods numbers

Aggie98
09-28-2013, 11:46 AM
I bet you that 448 is Palestine west woods numbers

Yep, Westwood = 448.5

buckeyebob
09-29-2013, 08:39 AM
District 19
(3) Fairfield 490
(4)Groesbeck 477
(1) Mexia 585
(5) Palestine 448.5
(2) Rusk 569.5

My bad...not paying attention