PDA

View Full Version : Celina vs Liberty Eylau

orange machine
09-20-2013, 07:24 PM
There os about 10 fans here for LE.

orange machine
09-20-2013, 07:57 PM
0-0 end of first. Celina's offense having trouble running.

orange machine
09-20-2013, 08:20 PM
I think Celina's offense decided to stay home tonight they are shooting themselves.

Celina8
09-20-2013, 08:34 PM
What do you mean, are we fumbling, getting stuffed at the line. Is LE better than we thought?

orange machine
09-20-2013, 09:02 PM
What do you mean, are we fumbling, getting stuffed at the line. Is LE better than we thought?
Just stagnate. Celina scored before half its 8-0. Defense playing good offense started clicking a little before the half.

orange machine
09-20-2013, 09:51 PM
Celina 15
Liberty Eylau 0 4th

orange machine
09-20-2013, 10:23 PM
Celina 21
Liberty Eylau 6

orange machine
09-20-2013, 10:31 PM
Celina 28
Liberty Eylau 12
Final

orange machine
09-20-2013, 10:34 PM
Defense looked real good offensive passing game needs to execute much better.

regaleagle
09-21-2013, 02:08 AM
Maybe the LE secondary and defensive front deserves some credit, Orange. They do have some athletes over there....and some speed. I'd say this should be considered a very good win for Celina. A win is a win.....you can't bowl over decent teams every week. Sooner or later Argyle will have a tough time of it against an opponent. It happens to almost every team every year. Our qb Boyzuick just bit the dust and is out probably til the playoffs. He'll probably not be ready to go when we play Celina. I think he broke his ankle. I don't know the specifics yet, but he came out of the locker room at halftime in a cast.

orange machine
09-21-2013, 03:29 AM
Maybe the LE secondary and defensive front deserves some credit, Orange. They do have some athletes over there....and some speed. I'd say this should be considered a very good win for Celina. A win is a win.....you can't bowl over decent teams every week. Sooner or later Argyle will have a tough time of it against an opponent. It happens to almost every team every year. Our qb Boyzuick just bit the dust and is out probably til the playoffs. He'll probably not be ready to go when we play Celina. I think he broke his ankle. I don't know the specifics yet, but he came out of the locker room at halftime in a cast.
Im not trying to take anything away from Liberty Eylau they had a very though stingy defense that could fly to the ball. I was told Celina had around 430 yards of offense they just couldn't get into the endzone as often this week.

Celina8
09-21-2013, 08:52 AM
Didn't LE have a bunch of starters with injuries out for this game including their star player?

gatordaze
09-21-2013, 09:10 AM
Didn't LE have a bunch of starters with injuries out for this game including their star player?

Yes, Davion Hall did not play. I think he is a Baylor commit. Also saw #71 was a big OLineman type in street clothes. Remember that Celina is also missing 2 senior starters on defense. One of which is the best defensive player. Injuries happen! Next up!

orange machine
09-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Passing game has to get better plain and simple. Celina can be a very dangerous team if that happens!