PDA

View Full Version : Trent Richardson Traded to Indy

SHSBulldog00
09-18-2013, 05:30 PM
for a 1st rd pick

Not a lie

From Adam Schefter ‏Twitter

By trading RB Trent Richardson to Indianapolis, Browns now have two picks in 2014 draft in rounds 1, 3, 4. QB of future on the way

Macarthur
09-18-2013, 07:14 PM
Wow.

Roughneck93
09-18-2013, 07:36 PM
http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/2405/browns.jpg

cougartino
09-18-2013, 07:49 PM
This is a Jimmy Johnson type move. First build your team to win the division, then to beat the best team in the conference. Texans will now have to worry about the Colts running game and Richardson is to keep Peyton on the sidelines a little longer. If they could get a stud receiver, look out!

carter08
09-18-2013, 08:11 PM
Should the Browns move Tank Carder to running back?

But seriously...what is Cleveland doing? People around here have completely lost any remaining faith that they had in them.

SHSBulldog00
09-18-2013, 08:17 PM
Should the Browns move Tank Carder to running back?

But seriously...what is Cleveland doing? People around here have completely lost any remaining faith that they had in them.

Tank is an amazing athlete. But they won't move him to RB. He just signed an extension this off season so I don't see him going anywhere soon.

LewPatt
09-18-2013, 10:07 PM
Now The Browns Have Signed Willis McGahee

What? Willis McGahee doesn’t impact your fantasy team in the slightest way? I find that had to believe (I’ve seen your roster).

Only hours after the Browns dealt Trent Richardson to the Colts for a 2014 first round draft pick, Cleveland has signed free agent RB McGahee, pending a physical. McGahee, 31, was cut by the Broncos in June, then tried out for the Giants, who decided instead to go with Brandon Jacobs redux.

Bobby Rainey and Chris Ogbonnaya now aren’t the only running backs on the Browns’ roster. It’s lonely being the only two guys on the depth chart.

Last season with the Broncos McGahee had 731 yards and four touchdowns in nine starts.

Hmm, can a person win NFL Comeback Player of the Year twice? McGahee won the award in 2004 with the Bills, after returning from a knee injury.