PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline 4A and 2A Shows up now. Forgive me , I was a little under

Gsquared
09-18-2013, 06:58 AM
the weather last night :doh:

http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1424329

Yoe_09
09-18-2013, 11:25 AM
Nice show. I agree with yall on a few things.

A. Jasper & Cleveland: Both were in quite a few pre-season top 25's, and and probably both aren't really that close to that level now. Jasper can probably be mentioned as one of the most disapointing 3A's early in the season. They still have time to turn it around, but they have a rough one with this week with West Orange-Stark.

B. You could say that same thing about Teague in 2A. I was also pretty high on the Lions in the pre-season, but they struggled with Marlin. Now, Marlin is a bit underrated. Yes, they got beat pretty handily by Rogers (they have struggles with slot-t teams in the past) & Waco Connally (solid 3A this year), but I think they could be improved this season. Still probably the 4th place team in D13, but they could make some noise.

C. Madisonville should roll Crockett. That game was closer than what I thought it should have been last year, so we will see what happens on Friday.

D. Refugio is still top 5 material, but unfortunately they have East Bernard in their region. Now, EB really hasn't played much, because Hempstead can probably take the most disappointing 2A DI team this season, but they have had zero problems with anyone.

E. The Rice Consolidated non-district schedule is very tough. They are right there with Lexington as the most brutal in the state.