PDA

View Full Version : Yo Cam, where ya hiding?

panfan
09-17-2013, 06:56 AM
Did G-dawg start some crap at the MF game last week so they took your press pass away?

44INAROW
09-17-2013, 08:21 AM
Did G-dawg start some crap at the MF game last week so they took your press pass away?

every time I see someone refer to Marble Falls as MF - I just giggle...... sorry...........

carry on :vrycnfsd::hijacktd:;)

panfan
09-17-2013, 08:37 AM
every time I see someone refer to Marble Falls as MF - I just giggle...... sorry...........

HAH! Unintended consequence of using acronyms. My wife teaches 6th grade math and tells the kids ***. They all gasp. She says Write The Formula, seems to be paying off.

panfan
09-17-2013, 08:40 AM
Well since he's not here, we can all talk about him behind his back.. Did you know he rides a purple 3 wheeled harley trike to and from work every day to work? Yep - Has a WW2 motorcycle helmet and a tatoo of MOM on his right arm. At least that is what I thought it said the day he drove by and I was taking shots at him with the paintball gun.

greendawg84
09-17-2013, 10:52 AM
Have no fear panfan , the boy will be back . He must be working on some secret Panther killing laser that he can use from the sidelines .

Cam
09-17-2013, 03:10 PM
dangit panfan!....here I am tryin' to retire from the Downlow so I can get some work done.....and here you are askin' bout my whereabouts!!.....I know you love me dearly, but I'm not ready to take this thing to another level!!!......:hand:

Cam
09-17-2013, 03:12 PM

You can blame this one on BEAST!......He's the guilty one!......he's the one who gave me the idea of calling them the MF'ers!!!!......

BEAST
09-17-2013, 03:16 PM
You can blame this one on BEAST!......He's the guilty one!......he's the one who gave me the idea of calling them the MF'ers!!!!......

I have been waiting on you to out me on that one. lol

BEAST

Cam
09-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Have no fear panfan , the boy will be back . He must be working on some secret Panther killing laser that he can use from the sidelines .

Nah Greendawg.....the Dawgs won't need my help!......they got the Kiser Laser already in place.....it shoots little brown footballs to anything wearin' green!!......I will be bringin' my little Class II laser pointer just to annoy the hell outta panfan with it!......

Cam
09-17-2013, 03:51 PM
I have been waiting on you to out me on that one. lol

BEAST

:tisk:...naughty BEAST....naughty!......