ccmom
09-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Who ya got?

Dawgkillr
09-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Wylie by plenty.

hollywood
09-16-2013, 01:05 PM
Upset alert. I have to pull for my alma matar. Brownwood with the upset.

slingshot
09-16-2013, 01:24 PM
Wylie. But by a smaller margin than most think. Heard B'Wood has all their starters back (can a B'Wood poster confirm this?) for the first time this season and Wylie got beat up at Graham. I'll predict 21-17 Wylie...

garciap77
09-16-2013, 02:11 PM
Wylie by 7!

defense51
09-16-2013, 02:14 PM
AW by 14

BEAST
09-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Wylie. But by a smaller margin than most think. Heard B'Wood has all their starters back (can a B'Wood poster confirm this?) for the first time this season and Wylie got beat up at Graham. I'll predict 21-17 Wylie...

All but 1. Things started clicking Friday night. The D will only get better from here.

BEAST

ccmom
09-16-2013, 03:10 PM
All but 1. Things started clicking Friday night. The D will only get better from here.

BEAST

So this is the first week back for all of them (except the one you mentioned) or did they play against Snyder?

BEAST
09-16-2013, 03:21 PM
So this is the first week back for all of them (except the one you mentioned) or did they play against Snyder?

To my knowledge we had 2 missing against Snyder. Both would have bolstered our D big time. One should play this week I think. He has been injured since our last scrimmage. The other still has a couple of games to sit i believe.

BEAST

ccmom
09-16-2013, 03:28 PM
To my knowledge we had 2 missing against Snyder. Both would have bolstered our D big time. One should play this week I think. He has been injured since our last scrimmage. The other still has a couple of games to sit i believe.

BEAST

Gotcha, thanks.

nobogey72
09-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Normally I would be a little nervous playing Brownwood when we are 1-2. But, since this is Homecoming, I feel confident that our "special" Homecoming refs will see to it that we come out on top. At least they better..... seeing as how we pay them double. All of them are Wylie graduates so you would think they would give us a break on the fee, but they don't. :taunt:

Deuce
09-17-2013, 07:46 AM
Wylie by 14!

lostaussie
09-17-2013, 09:26 AM
Normally I would be a little nervous playing Brownwood when we are 1-2. But, since this is Homecoming, I feel confident that our "special" Homecoming refs will see to it that we come out on top. At least they better..... seeing as how we pay them double. All of them are Wylie graduates so you would think they would give us a break on the fee, but they don't. :taunt:that's funny......couple weeks ago against prestonwood the back judge was a guy who works for me. I told him if he made a bad call against us I would stand up and give everyone in the stands his phone number:D. Same guy hosed us in 07 on a pass interference call against LE in the game we all want to forget. I still let him hear about that one every now and again.

nobogey72
09-17-2013, 02:51 PM
Man, this is sad. This used to be one of the hottest threads of the year. The lack of smack talk is not natural. Dont get me wrong, I still think Brownwood sucks but I kinda feel sorry for them. They had some years where they were pretty good at football and even some of the other sports too. Now they suck at everything and their lake is drying up and Underwoods has taken a back seat to all the great eating places in Early. It's just sad. I got on Coach Sandifer for scheduling them for homecoming. I told him it had to be humiliating for a once proud taeam to now be everybody's first choice for their homecoming game. Oh well, it's a dod eat dog world, and aright now Brownwood appears to be wearing Milk Bone underwear.

BEAST
09-17-2013, 02:59 PM
Man, this is sad. This used to be one of the hottest threads of the year. The lack of smack talk is not natural. Dont get me wrong, I still think Brownwood sucks but I kinda feel sorry for them. They had some years where they were pretty good at football and even some of the other sports too. Now they suck at everything and their lake is drying up and Underwoods has taken a back seat to all the great eating places in Early. It's just sad. I got on Coach Sandifer for scheduling them for homecoming. I told him it had to be humiliating for a once proud taeam to now be everybody's first choice for their homecoming game. Oh well, it's a dod eat dog world, and aright now Brownwood appears to be wearing Milk Bone underwear.

Keep talking Bogey. We are just now begining to see what all this Brownwood bunch is capable of. Playing those first 2 games with 6-8 starters out hurt real bad. I like what I saw with offense last week. Also, there were flashes of pretty good D. I think we just got gassed down the stretch. Get ready, their aint no quit in this bunch.

BEAST

nobogey72
09-17-2013, 03:10 PM
Keep talking Bogey. We are just now begining to see what all this Brownwood bunch is capable of. Playing those first 2 games with 6-8 starters out hurt real bad. I like what I saw with offense last week. Also, there were flashes of pretty good D. I think we just got gassed down the stretch. Get ready, their aint no quit in this bunch.

BEAST

Well at least BEAST has a little fight left in him. I guess all the other posters have tucked tail and ran.

BwdLion73
09-17-2013, 03:26 PM
Yeah your posters are lightin' it up...:sleeping:

You have no idea what is coming...we will destroy you...we have too many weapons!

...and by the way...if you check the lake levels Lake Brownwood is at a higher capacity than Ft. Phantom. :D

ccmom
09-17-2013, 03:28 PM
Yeah your posters are lightin' it up...:sleeping:

You have no idea what is coming...we will destroy you...we have too many weapons!

...and by the way...if you check the lake levels Lake Brownwood is at a higher capacity than Ft. Phantom. :D

That's more like it!! :rolleyes:

Smitty
09-17-2013, 05:00 PM
Ok, I'm calling the upset......Brownwood by 10

Tin Cup
09-17-2013, 05:38 PM
We have a freshman that will embarrass the Wylie Purple Pups all night long. This #8 might just jog some memories...even for Wine-o-holics like ccmom

slingshot
09-17-2013, 05:50 PM
We have a freshman that will embarrass the Wylie Purple Pups all night long. This #8 might just jog some memories...even for Wine-o-holics like ccmomWe've watched this kid for a couple of years--our kids call him "the mini Jaxon Shipley". Good athlete--maybe a little wet behind the ears to get lit up by our MLB #47 Jaxon Bounds just yet... but he will light up a bunch of 'Loins' Friday night!

regaleagle
09-17-2013, 06:13 PM
From an outsider's POV, I'm kinda intrigued by this game this week. Wylie has homecoming, but must be smarting a little after Argyle and Graham, being at 1-2 for the season. At the same time Brownwood looked alot better last week and their qb put up some big numbers. They say they have almost everybody back now, and this game has some history. I reckon both teams will come in with lots to prove....to themselves as well as to the opponent. I'd say this game will turn into a battle down to the very end. I have no idea who will come out on top, but it seems both teams are at odds with their season so far. Something's gotta give, and only one team will emerge happy. It has the makings for a very hard-fought battle. Good luck to both schools.

#1 TEXAN
09-17-2013, 06:40 PM
#47 should know all about getting light up I believe the safety from graham made him walk in circles trying to figure out where his helmet went... But I will add he is a good player and got up then came back into the game.

bobcat1
09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
We have a freshman that will embarrass the Wylie Purple Pups all night long. This #8 might just jog some memories...even for Wine-o-holics like ccmom

I've heard about this kid. Can't wait to see him someday. Those special players are worth the drive to see.:2thumbsup

ccmom
09-17-2013, 07:02 PM

The only thing I know about #8 is that you Brownwoodies have been looking for #8 since well before you were born, sonny!! ;)

bobcat1
09-17-2013, 07:09 PM
Is that like...... Abileney by Morning, up from San Antone. Everything that I got is just what I've got on. I'll be looking for 8 when they pull that gate and I hope that judge ain't blind. (yellar hankie thrower) Abileney on my mind :wave:

I'm here all night.:smoker:

bwdlionfan
09-17-2013, 07:10 PM
The only thing I know about #8 is that you Brownwoodies have been looking for #8 since well before you were born, sonny!! ;)

That hurts!!

ccmom
09-17-2013, 07:49 PM
Is that like...... Abileney by Morning, up from San Antone. Everything that I got is just what I've got on. I'll be looking for 8 when they pull that gate and I hope that judge ain't blind. (yellar hankie thrower) Abileney on my mind :wave:

I'm here all night.:smoker: Oh George!!! :inlove:

Looking4number8
09-17-2013, 08:31 PM

Hmmmm, I think that is a copyright infringement! You betty lawyer up! By the way, purpleville sucks!!!

ccmom
09-17-2013, 08:34 PM
Hmmmm, I think that is a copyright infringement! You betty lawyer up! By the way, purpleville sucks!!!

Who is Betty?? All these years of "looking" has made you senile!! ;)

BwdLion73
09-18-2013, 08:45 AM
You 'betty' watch out I see that there is a 60% chance of Thunderstorms Friday night. Does Wylie allow their kids to play in the rain?

ccmom
09-18-2013, 08:55 AM
You 'betty' watch out I see that there is a 60% chance of Thunderstorms Friday night. Does Wylie allow their kids to play in the rain?

We just close the roof...duh!! :rolleyes:

Ragin Red
09-18-2013, 10:20 AM
That freshman is a pretty good player liked what he did against Graham. Will be good for the next three years and i'll enjoy watching him catch those passes

Looking4number8
09-18-2013, 10:21 AM
We just close the roof...duh!! :rolleyes:

Thats too funny.... purpleville still sucks!!!

Deuce
09-18-2013, 11:10 AM
Question for Abilene folks. We had a little league all star tourny in Abilene this summer and there was a photographer there taking pics of the boys. He gave me his web site and I have misplaced it. If anyone has an idea of who it might be please let me know! Thx!

ccmom
09-18-2013, 11:15 AM
Question for Abilene folks. We had a little league all star tourny in Abilene this summer and there was a photographer there taking pics of the boys. He gave me his web site and I have misplaced it. If anyone has an idea of who it might be please let me know! Thx!

http://www.wyliesports.com/

Deuce
09-18-2013, 11:22 AM
http://www.wyliesports.com/

Thanks, but that's not it.

ccmom
09-18-2013, 11:29 AM
Thanks, but that's not it.

Ok. He's our Wylie picture guy and he took lots of pics during all star tourneys. I don't know of any other Wylie photographer, but there was probably an Abilene photographer there that I'm not familiar with.

Deuce
09-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Ok. He's our Wylie picture guy and he took lots of pics during all star tourneys. I don't know of any other Wylie photographer, but there was probably an Abilene photographer there that I'm not familiar with.

Thanks for the help but I found it. Texpix.com

ccmom
09-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the help but I found it. Texpix.com

Good deal

bobcat1
09-18-2013, 11:34 AM

Who is Betty?? All these years of "looking" has made you senile!! ;)

The drinking has finally caught up to him.

bobcat1
09-18-2013, 11:36 AM

Thats too funny.... purpleville still sucks!!!You betty watch it. They will put the crickets out on you.

bobcat1
09-19-2013, 05:56 PM
This is sad. Where is the King of all the little Woodies? Come on Rocket. Make a showin' at least

Looking4number8
09-19-2013, 06:33 PM
This is sad. Where is the King of all the little Woodies? Come on Rocket. Make a showin' at least

Who is this rocket you speak of????

bobcat1
09-19-2013, 07:27 PM
He is the King of Little Woody Land.

Bosqueville
09-19-2013, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=bobcat1;1762994]He is the King of Little Woody Land.[/QUOTE
Little Woody Land. Haha!!

BwdLion73
09-20-2013, 07:04 AM

I told you over a year ago that after 2010 he and Black Magic opened up a pottery barn in New Mexico.

:doh:

hollywood
09-20-2013, 09:00 AM
I told you over a year ago that after 2010 he and Black Magic opened up a pottery barn in New Mexico.

:doh:

:spitlol:

bobcat1
09-20-2013, 01:59 PM

:doh:http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/dogncar1/lmao.gif

bwdlionfan
09-20-2013, 08:14 PM
Middle of 2nd Quarter:

Wylie 7
Brownwood 3

garciap77
09-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Go Bulldogs!

wyliefan
09-20-2013, 08:54 PM
21-3 Wylie at the half, Brownwood gets the ball to start the 3rd

bwdlionfan
09-20-2013, 09:02 PM
21-3 Wylie at the half, Brownwood gets the ball to start the 3rd

We are on track to have our best defensive performance of the year!! If we can duplicate the second half and only give up 42 points that is!!

ccmom
09-20-2013, 10:31 PM
We are on track to have our best defensive performance of the year!! If we can duplicate the second half and only give up 42 points that is!!

Haha!! Funny post...

#8 Howard is gonna be a force over the next three seasons. Very impressive freshman...

garciap77
09-20-2013, 10:53 PM
Nice Pic!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/BUqD2nYCUAE6RZU.jpg (http://s220.photobucket.com/user/garciap77/media/BUqD2nYCUAE6RZU.jpg.html)

By Tommy Metthe

hollywood
09-20-2013, 10:57 PM
Nice Pic!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/BUqD2nYCUAE6RZU.jpg (http://s220.photobucket.com/user/garciap77/media/BUqD2nYCUAE6RZU.jpg.html)

By Tommy Metthe

That kid is something.

Congrats AW on the win!