orange machine
09-15-2013, 08:35 PM
I think it will be a shootout.

Rocket Man
09-15-2013, 10:29 PM
Bobkitties win this one

regaleagle
09-16-2013, 05:58 AM
I'm on the Celina side of the fence the entire regular season til we get to WEEK 10, obviously. But even if I was not an Argyllian, I'd still pick Celina to win this game by 2 TD's. I know LE has the "East Texas speed" mojo and supposedly has a better team this season than last year, but so does Celina. I believe the Bobcats are young, hungry, mistake-prone, and getting better by the second. There is leadership taking over on that team from what I have read, and the dissension from the fanbase seems to have quelled a bit....so that always helps. I think a good win here will set the stage for Celina for a showdown with Argyle in WEEK 10. In that sense, the Bobcats will be ready for Davion Hall and the Leopards. For those of you unaware, Davion Hall(6'3" 193, 4.4) is quite the athlete and is a highly touted D1 prospect. I think LE uses him judiciously both offensively and defensively. Maybe some of the Gilmer posters can tell us more about this team. I do know they returned a lot of starters from last season and have a pretty athletic qb as well. Don't know much else, or even what kind of offense they run, or how they are defensively. Just picking Celina because of the qb, the program, and the improvement in offensive production each week.

Celina8
09-16-2013, 06:08 AM
This is going to be good game and a big test for both teams. Davion Hall is one of those players that just causes Celina fits. It will be all about containment for the Bobcat defense and getting pressure on the QB. Our best Defense actually could be our Offense and running the ball with grinding long drives that just drain the clock, but we will have to pass just to keep the LE defense from loading up for the run only. I think Celina can win, but this will be the best team they have played this season.

orange machine
09-16-2013, 06:56 AM
From what im told Davion is out for this game, but they still have a lot of capable players.

regaleagle
09-17-2013, 04:05 AM
Hey Orange, what kind of offense does LE run? How many points have they been putting up so far this year? Where's the game being played? What kind of injury happened to Davion Hall? I hear they have quite a few returning starters back, and a pretty nifty and athletic qb. What do you think is their areas of most concern on defense....their line, linebackers, or secondary? And finally, what is your prediction on the final score?