PDA

View Full Version : Burnet at Canyon Lake

Cam
09-14-2013, 07:51 PM
Will Burnet bounce back? How is CL doing?
Any Burnetians know when safety T. Krause is making his return from injury??

Pudlugger
09-15-2013, 08:07 AM
Good luck to Burnet. The Bulldogs should win this one by 3 tds. CL is 0-3 and has not impressed so far. We get them at home after this game.

BullDawgDad
09-16-2013, 08:54 AM
Will Burnet bounce back? How is CL doing?
Any Burnetians know when safety T. Krause is making his return from injury??

I'm sure Tyler would suit up this Friday...he is eager to get in there and start hitting some people. With that said...maybe against Taylor for homecoming. We do have a bye week after Taylor, so could be chance to hold him out until district starts at Brownwood. I'm sure Burnet will bounce back against CL and explode for some big numbers. IMO I believe out come against MF would have been completely different without those 2 kick off fumbles to start the game. Turnovers hurt us last Friday and MF capitalized on them. Congrats to both teams for a well hard fought game. Our defense really held MF's strong RB Jerome in check. We just couldn't contain UT commit WR Gray all night. Could see a 3+ TD speead on CL game. GO DAWGS!!!

BullDawgDad
09-18-2013, 07:37 AM
Tyler got his medical clearance yesterday and was in full pads practicing. Weather he plays on Friday, we will have to wait and see. I know he is eager to take the field. Ready for the trip to CL. Friday can't come soon enough!!