PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck to Sinton!

Old Cardinal
12-13-2001, 04:26 PM
Well I guess that you know that all of Region III & IV are pulling for you to beat that good Everman team. Last year those D-FW Polls were expecting Wylie to roll over Gatesville. Seems like every year same Region I & II predictions. I think you are a great representative in this State Playoff game. Go get that title!

SintonFan
12-13-2001, 11:23 PM
Nice words, Old Cardinal! This is gonna be a great game and Sinton will be ready!

sinton66
12-14-2001, 09:46 AM
Let me add my thanks too old cardinal. If you think about it, guess where most of those pollsters and "opinion makers" are located. Not all, granted, but a bunch of them are up in regions 1 and 2. I'm not saying they are always wrong about us, but they do tend to underestimate teams from 3&4.
That sort of thing has kept the Sinton kids fired up all year. I know this, Sinton fans have been waiting for this for a lifetime. Our whole area down there has. It's been so long since south Texas had a champ, I heard that Sinton held a city-wide pep rally and one of the Corpus Tv stations carried it LIVE! Boy are they hungry for this. Have a great Christmas and new year and keep us in your prayers as we will you.